NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
Tens of thousands protest against Putin in Russian far east

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thousands-protest-against-kremlin-russian-073430051.html

Protests all over the world??? doesn't that coincide with the COVID-19 Plandemic orchestrated and carried out by the Chinese?? I think so, it's all to try and bring in a one world order by China so they can be the superpower and ruler of the world, Trump has been trying tell Americans for months now, Trump not wearing a mask and saying it will just go away, it will just disappear is him trying to tell Americans that all this is an illusion ,, Billionaires don't die from a pandemic, they wouldn't even chance it.

So what should the world do to stop all this, Simply tell China enough!! and that if they continue their bullshit the world will break them, take every bit of their assets, but it appears there is one problem, much of the world is onboard with this right now, Trump is the only thing America has that is keeping this from going forward, he is pinned between the deep state, the globalists and the Chinese, but he is able to hold his ground enough to stop the insurgence right now, i expect round 4 soon enough, round 1 the COVID-19 , Round 2 Riots and destabilization around the world, Round 3 another resurgence of COVID-19 mainly in America, Round 4 ?? TBD possibly armageddon ????

Last edited:
•••
Why democrats are trying to destroy opportunity zones.

Last edited:
•••
Protests all over the world??? doesn't that coincide with the COVID-19 Plandemic orchestrated and carried out by the Chinese. Trump is the only thing America has that is keeping this from going forward, he is pinned between the deep state, the globalists and the Chinese

It was orchestrated by more than just the Chinese. I have no choice but, to vote for Trump.

Last edited:
•••
It was orchestrated by more than just the Chinese. I have no choice but, to vote for Trump.

i agree, much of the world is onboard with this, China and Russia are the big puppeteers IMO, I am in the same boat as you, I have no choice to but to vote for Trump.

•••
•••
US tops 1,000 coronavirus deaths 4 days in a row as experts urge the country to shut down

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/26/health/us-coronavirus-sunday/index.html

They urge this because we are the only country not to shut down in round 1 of the plandemic virus, they are a part of enemies base no doubt.

FUCK YOU COMMIES !!!!!!!!!! WE WILL NOT SHUT OUR COUNTRY DOWN!!!

YOU WANT IT, COME AND TAKE IT!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Courthouse set on fire during protest in California

https://www.yahoo.com/news/courthouse-set-fire-during-protest-101017048.html

we now have states following in Portlands footsteps , Seattle is mounting up another go, Louisville Kentucky , most all Democratic states with small groups in Republican states, this time they are making their narrative clear, they do not want an American Flag, they do not want a democracy, they want a complete new government , we can get to the bottom of it all now that these people have announced they are homeland terrorist and against the country

•••
•••
I want to slap Americans who have no idea what the word gentleman means.

Sheila Foster said her son was pushing his fiancee's wheelchair when he was gunned down.

PHOTO: Demonstrators try to topple a steel fence during a Black Lives Matter protest at the Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse, July 25, 2020, in Portland, Ore. (Marcio Jose Sanchez/AP)
"And this gentleman got out of his car and started firing shots, and my son was shot three times," the mother said.

I see this all the time. Makes me wonder what somebody has to do to be considered not a gentleman anymore. Where do these people learn to speak? The other, slightly less annoying, one is "individual," instead of person. Sounds like when stupid people are trying to sound intelligent. Annoying....

•••
Portland has their own trumpet player, drum group and Riot Ribs are available in the park LMAO, they also have their own sorta roach coach that hands out chips, Gatorade and water, I didn't want anyone to think these anarchists weren't fed and entertained LOL...

So tonight a smaller crowd out there, looks to be around 2k people, they have already went at it a bit with the Feds, they were shooting their fireworks at the Federal courthouse and climbing the fence, Feds fired some tear gas, not much though, all this shit is why i have to watch, Trumpet dude and the drumline, Riot Ribs always cooking up the ribs in the park while the anarchists do their thing, its all better than most anything on TV, so

the sacred fence is always the battle ground, the anarchists did get a section of it down last night, i see major welds on the sacred fence tonight, well see if they can get it down, the night is long yet LOL

Last edited:
•••

Sheila Foster said her son was pushing his fiancee's wheelchair when he was gunned down.

PHOTO: Demonstrators try to topple a steel fence during a Black Lives Matter protest at the Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse, July 25, 2020, in Portland, Ore. (Marcio Jose Sanchez/AP)
"And this gentleman got out of his car and started firing shots, and my son was shot three times," the mother said.

I see this all the time. Makes me wonder what somebody has to do to be considered not a gentleman anymore. Where do these people learn to speak? The other, slightly less annoying, one is "individual," instead of person. Sounds like when stupid people are trying to sound intelligent. Annoying....

Funny, my peeve; to say; “aks” instead of “ask”

Sadly, someone pointed out pple say it to me;

More common than you think ; ))

Last edited:
•••
Consulate closures an inflection point in China-US relations
https://www.yahoo.com/news/flag-lowered-us-departs-chengdu-014005771.html

Ok, a tit for tat, we shut yours, you shut ours, who cares because half of the US knows what you are doing China

Trump leaving WHO was a great power move, it keeps any UN doctors at bay, now we have to leave the United Nations, that will insure the bastards can't come into the country if we have a war from within, that is important at this point.

•••

That's political correctness to the core, it's hard to evade it when you get bombarded day and night with journalese, corporatese, legalese and whatnot. Trump does it all the time, "I wish her well" comes to mind.
I think this euphemistic BS language began perverting the business and news speak once brainwashed liberals came out of universities and into the corporate world, decades ago the language was more natural and direct. Now we see its influence with lay people, but not in every day language yet, only in certain circumstances, like when they see themselves in some official setting, like being on TV, that makes them click.

•••
It's a bit frightening at one level. Words become disassociated from any meaning in pure Orwellian fashion. Words like racism, patriot, traitor, hero have all become Pavlovian. None of them have any meaning any more. That's why I avoid words like "libtard" or the like. I would avoid "Trumpers" and "repugs" all the same if I were on the other side. It's like dogs barking together to show they are on the same team - cliched and thoughtless expressions. I know people get angry, but those words are a kind of regression. Enlytend stopped talking to me when I pushed her to define her words like traitor and patriot. It quite upset her.

•••
BREAKING FAKE NEWS: Trump ends US China trade war; swaps Hong Kong for Portland

hong-kong-portland.png

“Basically everyone in Portland wants to be commies and Hong Kong wants to be free, so we did what we call a win-win-win and traded the two in a tremendous deal,” Trump said in a press conference. “This is an amazing day for everyone involved. Everyone should really be happy about this!”

https://genesiustimes.com/breaking-...ng-for-portland-oregon-in-unprecedented-deal/

Last edited:
•••
Portland has their own trumpet player, drum group and Riot Ribs are available in the park LMAO, they also have their own sorta roach coach that hands out chips, Gatorade and water, I didn't want anyone to think these anarchists weren't fed and entertained LOL...

So tonight a smaller crowd out there, looks to be around 2k people, they have already went at it a bit with the Feds, they were shooting their fireworks at the Federal courthouse and climbing the fence, Feds fired some tear gas, not much though, all this shit is why i have to watch, Trumpet dude and the drumline, Riot Ribs always cooking up the ribs in the park while the anarchists do their thing, its all better than most anything on TV, so

the sacred fence is always the battle ground, the anarchists did get a section of it down last night, i see major welds on the sacred fence tonight, well see if they can get it down, the night is long yet LOL

Unpossible!

Act blue is funding antifa, blm. Democrats are funding domestic terrorist.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
FLASHBACK: A Gallup Poll Shows Michael Dukakis Holding A 17-Point Lead Over George H.W. Bush.

•••

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back