NameSilo

The USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room, started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

203 votes
    46.7%
  2. Neither Party

41 votes
    9.4%
  3. Democrats

87 votes
    20.0%
  4. Republicans

104 votes
    23.9%
Total: 435 vote(s)
  1. dna

dna Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

CNN Chris Cuomo encourages violence from protesters

First Amendment of the US Constitution

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
    or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
    speech, or of the press; or the right of the people PEACHABLY to
    assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

This is America:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. dna

dna Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

A Secret Service Agent tells the truth about Joe Biden

4. mr-x

cc: @lennco @JB Lions

fooled again

OF COURSE: Adam Schiff knew about intel on Russian bounties back in February but did nothing…

Schiff, who has acknowledged President Donald Trump was never briefed on the so-called intelligence, has thus far refused to disclose that his staff was personally briefed. The revelation raises serious questions that Schiff is once again politicizing, and perhaps even deliberately misrepresenting, key data for partisan gain.

Schiff’s recent complaints that Trump took no action against Russia in response to rumors of Russian bounties are curious given that Schiff himself took no action after his top staff were briefed by intelligence officials. As chairman of the intelligence committee, Schiff had the authority to immediately brief the full committee and convene hearings on the matter. Schiff, however, did nothing.

https://therightscoop.com/of-course...an-bounties-back-in-february-but-did-nothing/

5. kemjika11

kemjika11 Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Ha haa,,,,looks like Trump already knows he's a bust. his Tulsa "SHOWING" was a freaking disaster...so Republicans are now showing they've been damaged by Trump. Trump also admitted twice in public that "Biden will be the next president"...so Trump knows he's already a bust...this charlatan cant win the 2nd election....cuz he's THAT BAD.

6. mr-x

7. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

22 hours ago............

Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!

[​IMG]
    Herman Cain
    @THEHermanCain

Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain is hospitalized with the coronavirus
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...d-with-the-coronavirus/ar-BB16gx0b?li=BBnb7Kz

--------------
    Florida records 10,000 new COVID-19 cases in a single day
    Last month, COVID-19 infections increased by 168%, and on Wednesday, Florida reported 10,000 new cases. The state now has more new daily coronavirus cases "than any European country had at the peak of their outbreaks," according to Reuters.
    ----------------
    Vanilla Ice calls off Texas concert after backlash over rising COVID-19 numbers
    A loophole in Texas Governor Greg Abbott's COVID-19 restrictions meant a Vanilla Ice concert set for Friday in Austin could go ahead. However, the rapper announced that the show would be indefinitely postponed out of concern for the safety of his fans. A total of 2,500 tickets were on sale for the show, despite the fact that more than 8,000 new cases of COVID-19 were recorded in Texas on Wednesday, the state's highest single-day total since the start of the pandemic.

8. JB Lions

I can understand why somebody beat his ass. Remember, he got Coronavirus himself.

"Sen. Rand Paul Tells Dr. Anthony Fauci In Tense Exchange: 'We Shouldn't Presume That A Group Of Experts Somehow Knows What's Best For Everyone'

9. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

10. JB Lions

11. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

12. JB Lions

Protest herself from what? A mother and her daughter?

13. GILSAN

14. .X.

Watch the video, the women was leaving the scene of the verbal confrontation, the mother of the girl that the confrontation was with charged her vehicle and said she was going to kick her fucking ass.

that can be compared to road rage, for instance , if I am sitting at a red light, a person gets out of their car, approaches my vehicle with aggression and makes a threat toward me, I have the right to stand my ground, pull my firearm and point it at the subject and keep my weapon pointed at the subject until the subject starts retreating.

15. GILSAN

There was a total lack of respect for a pregnant woman.

Two useless human beings just creating hatred and intentionally starting an unprovoked situation... the daughter filming while the POS mother was harassing and insulting her and wouldn't let the incident stop, by blocking the car from leaving, but the white woman who pulls her weapon for protection is arrested!

Was the black arrested? Doesn't seem so!

16. JB Lions

So if a woman without a weapon made a threat against you, you would pull a gun on her? What about this woman's husband? Seems to be useless. Pulling a gun is an overreaction.

17. GILSAN

18. JB Lions

Gilsan is just a lie machine.

Joe Biden Declares Definitively, "I Do Not Support Defunding Police"
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...do-not-support-defunding-police/#1ee09457aeab

---------------
    Another dumbass Republican Governor

19. GILSAN

[​IMG]

20. .X.

if someone approaches me and gets to close to me while making threats on my life , absolutely, they will have a gun pointed at them, armed or unarmed doesn’t matter, that is how I was trained in defensive firearm tactics, it all has to do with space and aggression in that situation

21. JB Lions

You're scared enough of an unarmed woman to pull a gun on them? In this case, they were inside the car, the person was outside. And then again, the hubby. I don't think their life was in danger. Pulling a gun seems a bit drastic. But we'll see what the law decides.

22. JB Lions

23. mr-x

Who carries on like this because someone "bumped" you? Democrat race baiting is working.

Black woman stepped behind the van, hit the window and pretended ( poorly ) to be hurt. No charges because the other three women were threatening, using racist slurs.

Predictable.

24. JB Lions

I didn't say they were right, I said pulling a gun was an overreaction, her hubby should have handled it and their lives were not in danger.

Are male Trumpers so scared nowadays, a woman says they will kick their ass and their first reaction is to draw a gun?

25. mr-x

Three against two, doesn't matter what you think. It matters what the victim thought.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice