Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A Lawsuit Accuses Black Lives Matter of Inciting a 'War on Police'
The father of a slain Dallas officer brought the suit, which calls the organization a “violent and revolutionary criminal gang.”
https://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/11/dallas-officer-lawsuit-blm/506939/

Five Dallas Officers Were Killed as Payback, Police Chief Says
DALLAS — The heavily armed sniper who gunned down police officers in downtown Dallas, leaving five of them dead, specifically set out to kill as many white officers as he could

The backlash against Black Lives Matter is just more evidence of injustice

https://theconversation.com/the-bac...tter-is-just-more-evidence-of-injustice-85587

Liberals have a selective memory problem.

we never have these types of things without retaliation, i don't suspect we will this time either, i hope it all can end. through out history there has always been retaliation, i guess we will see if times have actually changed up and coming.

•••
The reason these millennial kids both white and black can protest together is because racism on a high level has not existed throughout their lives, racism still exists of course, but not near on a level it was when i growing up. if racism was on level when i was growing up there is no way there would be white protestors involved. So racism is much better over the last 25 years. we have to accept our victories just as well as our failures, as far as racism concerning the millennial generation, it has been worlds better than gens before them.
As long as people, especially blacks, but increasingly whites, because it's fashionable, as well as the Media are constantly talking about slavery, it'll never end.

Throughout history the majority of people around the world have been enslaved by others in one form or another.

Even where I live in Madeira Island, we were victims of the Muslim Barbary Pirates from North Africa between the 17th to 19th century, who attacked and looted our coastal towns, then took away the younger girls and women to be sold as sexual slaves in their open air markets.
upload_2020-6-8_4-15-57.jpeg

Young men were also taken away to become slaves of Muslim warlords.

Unlike the Slave Trade where millions of forcefully captured blacks where sold by Black and Arab warlords to the European Slave traders, the Barbary Pirates simply captured the Christians by force and took them away to North Africa, never to be seen again.

But you know something, no one here ever talks about it... it's in the past, it's forgotten!

1.5 million white Christians were enslaved by North African Barbary Pirates during a 200 year period that they operated mostly along the Mediterranean coast.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Always a spin you're too lazy to check.

Following a series of choking deaths, the Los Angeles Police Department banned chokeholds in 1980, and was soon followed by police departments nationwide. Choking suspects was widely banned by American police departments by the early 1990s, when New York City strengthened the force of an earlier ban on chokeholds.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokehold#:~:text=Following a series of choking,an earlier ban on chokeholds.

Lazy.

"Today". Facts are not racist.

Liberal bigots make assumptions about people based on their own prejudice, ignorance. You don't know what I've done or haven't done.

I stated facts about riots coming back to hurt democrats and you were triggered into making a series of false statements and bigoted accusations.

Lazy :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: you mentioned it, greatest generation, I figured you would have a link. Oh wait, mr-x lies and makes things up.

Thanks for the link Wikipedia but:

Since 2015, Minneapolis police have used neck restraints 237 times with 44 people falling unconscious, according to NBC News.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattpe...ban-use-of-chokeholds-by-police/#236f44da37a2

I stated facts about riots coming back to hurt democrats and you were triggered into making a series of false statements and bigoted accusations.

Biden is rising in the polls. Why would it hurt Dems, Trump is President. It's chaos in this country under his leadership. Gassing and using rubber bullets on protestors for a photo op will hurt Trump. Besides him being a complete mess.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Police in general have shown incredible restraint, they ought to be commended (y) though I don't know how long their patience will last. Demonstrators have proved their point. Riots at night stretching public sympathy. Calling in the military would be major blunder IMO.

•••
As I said. Bad publicity caused them to change their tactics. You dense brick.

oops

"The suit was dismissed in October 2017; U.S. District Judge Brian Jackson's ruling stated that the officer "utterly failed to state a plausible claim" and instead launched a "confused attack" against Black Lives Matter and others"

•••
From right wing racist Polish Twitter accounts to sites like joshwho.net linking to random people on Twitter. This is why Trumpers are scared to link to their sources.

Calling in the military would be major blunder IMO.

No military is getting called in, even Trump is sending National Guard home, curfews being lifted etc. Some people posting a lot of bs in this thread like Gilsan and mr-x, wanting people to believe the opposite is happening, thinking a race war is about to pop off. That was actually said today.

Curfews lift, police show less force amid peaceful protests
https://wsvn.com/news/us-world/curfews-lift-police-show-less-force-amid-peaceful-protests/

Trump says he's ordering National Guard to begin process of withdrawing from Washington, DC
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/politics/trump-national-guard/index.html

Last edited:
•••
As long as people, especially blacks, but increasingly whites, because it's fashionable, as well as the Media are constantly talking about slavery, it'll never end.

Throughout history the majority of people around the world have been enslaved by others in one form or another.

Even where I live in Madeira Island, we were victims of the Muslim Barbary Pirates from North Africa between the 17th to 19th century, who attacked and looted our coastal towns, then took away the younger girls and women to be sold as sexual slaves in their open air markets.
Show attachment 157295
Young men were also taken away to become slaves of Muslim warlords.

Unlike the Slave Trade where millions of forcefully captured blacks where sold by Black and Arab warlords to the European Slave traders, the Barbary Pirates simply captured the Christians by force and took them away to North Africa, never to be seen again.

But you know something, no one here ever talks about it... it's in the past, it's forgotten!

1.5 million white Christians were enslaved by North African Barbary Pirates during a 200 year period that they operated mostly along the Mediterranean coast.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates

maxresdefault.jpg

Slavery goes back to the beginning of time, People were captured and became slaves, somethings fall in rule of the human race, slavery is one of them. what i am hearing in the streets is that blacks want retribution for their ancestors slavery, i doubt that will ever happen, demands on behalf of black lives matter have spouted up the last few days, what will happen with these demands who knows.

Drew Brees and his comment regarding kneeling during the national anthem brought light to demands that the black want, his teammates blatantly said Fuck You to drew brees, then drew brees changed his stance on the issue and sent an apology, his wife has further gone to say "We are the problem" i assume saying white people. what drew brees wrote in his initial post of disagreeing with kneeling during the national anthem is the truth, that is how he really feels, so words to appease the black society has been put into action, kneeling with black society and other forms of appeasement measures have been set forth by whites. how much of it is the truth of how they really feel? how they really feel and why, is the most important thing to getting to the bottom of the problems exist between white and black

Last edited:
•••
Police in general have shown incredible restraint, they ought to be commended (y) though I don't know how long their patience will last. Demonstrators have proved their point. Riots at night stretching public sympathy. Calling in the military would be major blunder IMO.

I agree, further to say we are at crossroads with this, the agendas are changing daily, further demands are being made by black lives matter, i am not sure where all this is headed if it continues on, it wont end well i don't believe.

•••
The Struggle Sessions Are Here, And They’re Not Going Away

The model at work here is the Chinese Cultural Revolution, with its mass “struggle sessions” in which anyone deemed insufficiently sympathetic to the proletariat, or thought to have an excessively bourgeois lifestyle, was subjected to public humiliations, paraded through the streets, assaulted, denounced, and put on display as objects of scorn. Often these struggle sessions ended in false confessions and pleas for mercy.

Obviously, no one in American is being paraded through the streets against their will. But by rushing to profess their supposed guilt for racism, these people are admitting that they need publicly to affirm their allegiance to woke identity politics. This represents nothing less than the emergence of a new regime in American life. What is now a voluntary and seemingly spontaneous public affirmation of progressive ideology will in time become a requirement. If you want a career or a public platform or a professional life in mainstream society, you’ll have to profess allegiance to the cultural left.

•••

So many stories from my Chinese friends who remember that period... it has seems unavoidable that the US is rapidly headed that way now. Our little "woke" contributors here won't be woke enough when that day comes. I can imagine their confusion when they find they themselves are the "enemy of the people." At least the mass psychosis seems confined to Western nations only. When I lived in Greece, I always marveled that the cradle of Western civilization had declined to be a marginal and run down country on the edge of Europe. People may feel that way in another 40 years when they visit the US.

•••
seems unavoidable that the US is rapidly headed that way now
yes, their plan has been in the works for many years now, and many in a 1963 list of 45 commie goals are already implemented. Random example: 23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
Our little "woke" contributors here won't be woke enough when that day comes.
For those who know what they're doing it may very well be a calculated risk, as if they keep a low profile, don't compete with the big dogs and don't give even the appearance of competing, can survive and live the good life, their children and grandchildren may become the next gen millionaires and so on. The risk comes from the inherent randomization coming from periodic party purges, as they've been known to practice them to weed out reactionary elements within their ranks. They better be able to avoid getting into flesh banquets, as a simple facecrime can put anyone in trouble.

•••

Society has been floating on a consumer bubble for a loong time. The REAL cost of goods actually has a much higher price than is currently exacted, for instance, the environmental cost of fossil fuel. Overt consumerism costs the planet not only in resource depletion, but also pollution. Fundamental changes are needed right now, but society has too many distractions to deal with at the moment.

Last edited:
•••
The REAL cost of goods actually has a much higher price than is currently exacted, for instance, the environmental cost of fossil fuel.

You are right about that, and I don't think governments are going to solve it. They can't resist politicizing it, profiting from it, or using it as a vehicle to advance Marxism or whatever their little utopian dream is. Even some of the global elite agree that government is not the way to go (some, not most). People have to work together, and this is yet another reason governments want to divide us. A united populace might notice they don't need politicians.

•••
•••
•••
From right wing racist Polish Twitter accounts to sites like joshwho.net linking to random people on Twitter. This is why Trumpers are scared to link to their sources.

You can't stop lying can you?

2qlu98[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back