IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
EYgSZfyUcAADPX9

•••
•••
I love the job President Trump has done destroying Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's legacy of leading from behind and corruption.

I starting to love the orange tan too.
Do you really wanna see a Lagacy destroyed? Just wait until after Jan 20, 2021 :xf.grin:

•••
A little boy who takes a dump in the living room can say the same thing.
The little boy only triggers mom and dad. I can Trigger many Trump supporters around the world without leaving my living room :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Please, have respect for Melania. Poor, Eastern European country, she saw her ticket, she took it.

Don't think you want to go that route... but since you did:

Melania, as you said, came from a poor country with a Communist dictatorship with few opportunities. Arrived in New York, found herself one of the most prominent wealthy men in the city, and married him. She asks nothing of the American people, is not running for office and is not making decisions of national importance.

Kamala was born to a doctor and a Stanford University professor in the wealthy Bay Area with scads of opportunity. He parents put her through law school so she wouldn't end up given blowjobs to get ahead. Yet, as soon as she finished law school, she decides to do exactly that - she doesn't have to, but she does anyway. (Her poor father - but then he was probably a liberal and OK with it.) She doesn't marry, Willie Brown, of course, but is rewarded with a nice salary footed by the poor taxpayers of California, who I am sure are delighted to spend their hard earned money on little Willie's hard earned hard-on. She asks a lot of the American people, wants to throw more of them in prison, and wants to be trusted with the White House and national security.

Go for it.

•••
Don't think you want to go that route... but since you did:

Melania, as you said, came from a poor country with a Communist dictatorship with few opportunities. Arrived in New York, found herself one of the most prominent wealthy men in the city, and married him. She asks nothing of the American people, is not running for office and is not making decisions of national importance.

Kamala was born to a doctor and a Stanford University professor in the wealthy Bay Area with scads of opportunity. He parents put her through law school so she wouldn't end up given blowjobs to get ahead. Yet, as soon as she finished law school, she decides to do exactly that - she doesn't have to, but she does anyway. (Her poor father - but then he was probably a liberal and OK with it.) She doesn't marry, Willie Brown, of course, but is rewarded with a nice salary footed by the poor taxpayers of California, who I am sure are delighted to spend their hard earned money on little Willie's hard earned hard-on. She asks a lot of the American people, wants to throw more of them in prison, and wants to be trusted with the White House and national security.

Go for it.

I did go that route because it was true. And Harris is about to be VP of this country, while Melania is miserable.

Another idiot with an apparent AR-15 shooting people, livestreamed it on Snapchat - https://twitter.com/search?q=Westgate&src=trend_click

Doesn't look like any deaths, so that's good, 3 injuries.

Last edited:
•••
This guy was great. Called Obama, Clinton and Biden warmongers to their faces, and they giggled.

•••
And Harris is about to be VP of this country

You really do have a death wish. Is life so bad?

And how do you know Melania is miserable? Are you her penpal? Or do you just believe all those pretend journalists who like to talk out of their ass about such things?

Last edited:
•••
You really do have a death wish. Is life so bad?

And how do you know Melania is miserable? Are you her penpal? Or do you just believe all those pretend journalists who like to talk out of their ass about such things?

haha, what? death wish? Keep it together.

You can tell Melania is miserable every time she's with him. We've posted video and pics throughout this thread.

The past stuff with Harris, in her late 20's, nobody cares. You're going to have to do better than that.

Last edited:
•••
You can tell Melania is miserable every time she's with him. We've posted video and pics throughout this thread.

You can tell just by seeing a few pictures and videos, eh? Amazing powers you have. You can see right through women and understand their deepest desires at a glance.

•••
You can tell just by seeing a few pictures and videos, eh? Amazing powers you have. You can see right through women and understand their deepest desires at a glance.
Exactly.

•••
This is one of those days where I have Triggered all of the Trump supporters in this thread :xf.grin:
You sound like you get Liberal Orgasms every time you think you have "triggered" the Trump supporters in this thread.

Seems like you may have a loose screw upstairs...
hA1AF9071

•••
Another day with a Narcissistic Traitor in the White House.

How many Trump supporters will I Piss Off today? :xf.grin:

How long until Trump fires Brad Parscale? Or sends him back to fixing his websites :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
How long until Trump fires Brad Pascoe? Or sends him back to fixing his websites
Before he lucked into the job with trump and company, Parscale was a kind of sleazy mediocre web developer who did sites for local TX. businesses and was financed with Daddy's money (sound familiar?). One of the first things he did when he got the trump account was put a link to his own site in the footer of all the pages, which was 1) almost as old-school as the <blink> tag, 2) very unprofessional and 3) deprecated (and even penalized at one point) by Google as a linking tactic years ago. I guess it got his name out there, but not in a good way. Fortunately for him, he found favor in the company.

I don’t think he’s at all stupid, but he is still sleazy and certainly having a lot of fun spending Donny’s money. (Or more likely, campaign donations.)

Last edited:
•••
Before he lucked into the job with trump and company, Parscale was a kind of sleazy mediocre web developer who did sites for local TX. businesses and was financed with Daddy's money (sound familiar?). One of the first things he did when he got the trump account was put a link to his own site in the footer of all the pages, which was 1) almost as old-school as the <blink> tag, 2) very unprofessional and 3) deprecated (and even penalized at one point) by Google as a linking tactic years ago. I guess it got his name out there, but not in a good way. Fortunately for him, he found favor in the company.

I don’t think he’s at all stupid, but he is still sleazy and certainly having a lot of fun spending Donny’s money. (Or more likely, campaign donations.)
It's funny how sleazy people have no problem finding each other. I guess they just gravitate to one another.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This is one of those days where I have Triggered all of the Trump supporters in this thread :xf.grin:

Disagreeing with you, pointing out obvious errors sin't being triggered.

Triggered is when you have to keep talking shit after someone proves you wrong.

•••
Megan Kelly details democrat hypocrisy over Tara Reade story.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back