IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alright, went thru the first round of polls, it's looking good for Biden. This is what it's looking like for tomorrow.

Idaho - lean BIDEN
Michigan - BIDEN
Mississippi - BIDEN
Missouri - BIDEN
North Dakota - stupid caucus junk, toss up
Washington- lean BIDEN

source - https://www.270towin.com/2020-election-calendar/

Click on primary link, which takes you to latest polls

Went thru Real Clear Politics, now going thru - https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-d/idaho/

Analysis complete. North Dakota is the only one I'm not sure of and they do that caucus junk.

Biden will have a great day tomorrow. Sanders will get pounded.

Looking for some ND polls right now.

Hillary.

•••

Thanks for that deep insight, which means absolutely nothing. @mr-x will probably be in yet another bad mood, knowing Joe was always the best chance to beat Trump. Tomorrow will be a rough day. Other Trumpers, make sure to check on him. Send him a virtual hug or something.

Last edited:
•••
Even in “an advanced society,” women in the workplace "still viewed as something of an oddity.”
@HillaryClinton

I guess she hasn't been out of the house for awhile. I hear liberals love this stuff though.

•••
Another philosopher.

The only people trying to limit our constitutional rights are democrats. If you disagree, make specific arguments.

I chimed in as a neutral, non-partisan observer. I take neither side - Democrat nor Republican. There has been way too mud slinging for my liking. In fact, both parties have their strengths and failings. You called me out on a couple points, so here's my two cents:

1. I refered to the Constitution because it is exacty that, a Constitution: the basic principles and laws of a nation that determine the powers and duties of the government and guarantee certain rights to the people in it. I respect and admire the unadulterated purpose of the Founding Father's intent.

IMHO a Constitution is sacred trust under the Rule of Law - that which defines and differentiates a Democracy from a Monarchy, Dictatorship or Communist State. For example, I am sure you are aware that North Korea is officially said to be a Democratic People's Republic, but in reality, it is merely a Dictatorship under a Supreme Leader. Russia on the other hand, they're a horse of a different color, led by a former Soviet Communist, now declared an Independent, having gained unbridled power.

2. I do not argue that He (President T) is a monger for free speech - how could He be where He is otherwise? Make no bones about it, He has not exactly been forthright with the Amerian people. I need not quote the many false and misleading statements to prove his incredibilty - Google it yourself.

He is not my leader, I just can't stand a liar. Like a chameleon, He appoints others to do His dirty work which keeps Him at arms length - a very saavy approach to modern politics. As an Independent, He wouldn't stand a chance, but He apparently has the backing of a party that sticks together in His defence no matter what the cost to the public at large, sadly inherent in the two party system DNA.

Admittedly I have mostly Liberal values, but I didn't vote for the party nor their leader. If He doesn't give a sh*t, why should you? End of rant.

•••
Anyone have an opinion on Italy, the complete country is shut down, what are the projections economically??
Italy receives 4 million Chinese tourists per year and virtually all of them fly into Milan, Northern Italy. Because the dumb as shit Liberal Italian Government took so bloody long to stop flights from China, the country got hit really hard. Only now, in March have they decided to close up virtually everything. They should have done like Trump and started taking serious action back in January!

In Portugal all those infected by Covid-19, had been in Italy!

•••
I chimed in as a neutral, non-partisan observer. I take neither side - Democrat nor Republican.

Admittedly I have mostly Liberal values, but I didn't vote for the party nor their leader. If He doesn't give a sh*t, why should you? End of rant.
OK... got it. So you're like a...
giphy.gif

•••
Four eyes are better than two, lol. Funny! :-P

•••
Dutch media interviews a 16 year old poor little refugee boy from AFGHANISTAN...
ESqQCrLWoAILe4Y

This same 16 year old appeared on a Finish newspaper...
ESsgbEuXkAIBnFF

WOW... those kids sure age really fast after entering Europe ILLEGALLY

Last edited:
•••
Does America still have democracy? Freedom of speech? How about freedom of thought?

Shouldn't freedom of thought prevail over rhetoric and follow the bleater?

Fool me once, shame on U, fool me twice, shame on US ...even if just for this one election, please don't be fooled.
I could ask the same question of Canada. Oh yes they have lots of freedom of speech there, but only for Liberals, where even a convicted Al Qaeda terrorist has become a celebrity that's protected by the Trudeau government, the Police as well as Liberal Media in your country...
SHOCK VIDEO: A terrorist was on my flight — and police threatened to arrest me if I didn’t shut up!

•••
IMHO a Constitution is sacred trust under the Rule of Law - that which defines and differentiates a Democracy from a Monarchy, Dictatorship or Communist State.... He is not my leader, I just can't stand a liar. Like a chameleon, He appoints others to do His dirty work which keeps Him at arms length

I can only say that if you haven't realized the constitution long since lost any meaning in the US, and if you think the lies told by Trump have no precedent in the White House, then you haven't been paying attention. Look past the superficial stuff and you will see.

One of the most prominent journalists in history is locked away in a UK dungeon, free speech is under fire, and all people care about is Trump's latest Tweet.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I could ask the same question of Canada. Oh yes they have lots of freedom of speech there, but only for Liberals, where even a convicted Al Qaeda terrorist has become a celebrity that's protected by the Trudeau government, the Police as well as Liberal Media in your country...

That was BullSh*t! My point exactly. I don't tow the Liberal party line. I am not about to engage in pettiness.

I can only say that if you haven't realized the constitution long since lost any meaning in the US, and if you think the lies told by Trump have no precedent in the White House, then you haven't been paying attention. Look past the superficial stuff and you will see.

One of the most prominent journalists in history is lock away in a UK dungeon, free speech is under fire, and all people care about is Trump's latest Tweet.

That is a sad state of the modern politic. One of my best friends is a stout Republican, a southern gentleman and a scholar. In university, we had many very interesting intellectual discussions. He was locked away in a Chinese prison for 6 months under forced labour - making Christmas tree lights. If he didn't make his daily quota, he was beaten with them! I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Last edited:
•••
You're not far behind. Still, it's much better than being a copy cat... sort of like the Chinese who copy everything others invent!
So you are saying I'm like Thomas Edison?

I'm ok with that :xf.grin:

•••
That was BullSh*t! My point exactly. I don't tow the Liberal party line. I am not about to engage in pettiness.
Bullshit? Really? This terrorist called Omar Khadr admitted to 5 counts of war crimes, he murdered 1 American soldier & blinded another soldier. How much compensation have those soldiers families received?
Trudeau gives $10M to Canadian terrorist who killed US medic...

•••
So you are saying I'm like Thomas Edison?

I'm ok with that :xf.grin:
Thomas Edison's inventions were copied from someone else?

•••
Ok, English is not your first language, BS that he was compensated by the taxpayer.

BTW I love Portugal too - Sagres in particular. I had good times there. Kind people, maybe GILSAN ought to visit.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ok, English is not your first language, BS that he was compensated by the taxpayer.

BTW I love Portugal too - Sagres in particular. I had good times there. Kind people, maybe GILSAN ought to visit.
You keep saying it's BS... Here it is from from the horses mouth...
Justin Trudeau confronted by protester angry over Omar Khadr payout

We all know that "real" Canadians are world famous for being "nice" people, but defending a convicted terrorist's rights over his victims rights, shows what a spineless ass the liberal Trudeau really is!

So you love Sagres... which one; the beer or the town?

Last edited:
•••
Who do you work for? Must I explain the nuances of BullSh*t? The fact he WAS compensated IS BullSh*t!!

•••
•••
"Fool me once, shame on U, fool me twice, shame on US ...even if just for this one election, please don't be fooled."

You're words. IMO, Trump is the person defending the constitution.

I chimed in as a neutral, non-partisan observer. I take neither side - Democrat nor Republican. There has been way too mud slinging for my liking. In fact, both parties have their strengths and failings. You called me out on a couple points, so here's my two cents:

1. I refered to the Constitution because it is exacty that, a Constitution: the basic principles and laws of a nation that determine the powers and duties of the government and guarantee certain rights to the people in it. I respect and admire the unadulterated purpose of the Founding Father's intent.

IMHO a Constitution is sacred trust under the Rule of Law - that which defines and differentiates a Democracy from a Monarchy, Dictatorship or Communist State. For example, I am sure you are aware that North Korea is officially said to be a Democratic People's Republic, but in reality, it is merely a Dictatorship under a Supreme Leader. Russia on the other hand, they're a horse of a different color, led by a former Soviet Communist, now declared an Independent, having gained unbridled power.

2. I do not argue that He (President T) is a monger for free speech - how could He be where He is otherwise? Make no bones about it, He has not exactly been forthright with the Amerian people. I need not quote the many false and misleading statements to prove his incredibilty - Google it yourself.

He is not my leader, I just can't stand a liar. Like a chameleon, He appoints others to do His dirty work which keeps Him at arms length - a very saavy approach to modern politics. As an Independent, He wouldn't stand a chance, but He apparently has the backing of a party that sticks together in His defence no matter what the cost to the public at large, sadly inherent in the two party system DNA.

All politicians lie.

•••
Look out for a Dead Cat Bounce Tuesday.

All politicians lie.
Just another excuse you're making for your cult leader Trump.

No politician has ever lied as much (over 16,000 times) or as bad to the American public than Trump the Moron.

And that amount of lies is a total disgrace.

But you're ok with that....right?

17_51.jpg

5e66be7f535d6.preview.jpg

Last edited:
•••
We all know that "real" Canadians are world famous for being "nice" people, but defending a convicted terrorist's rights over his victims rights, shows what a spineless ass the liberal Trudeau really is!

So you love Sagres... which one; the beer or the town?

The town - Sagres, Praia da Mareta B-) ...not the beer, I prefer to grow my own 420 (legally).

True Cannucks DO NOT support terrorists - he was caught between a 'rock and a hard place'. The alternative would've cost more (as your video highlighted).

FYI, I voted Green

Twists up a phattie and munches on popcorn ;)

Last edited:
•••
Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi all lie more than Trump. The new breed of democrats aka anti-Semitic, communist lie even more about worse things.

Even this meme is a lie; democrat propaganda. Get over yourself.

Look out for a Dead Cat Bounce Tuesday.

Just another excuse you're making for your cult leader Trump.

No politician has ever lied as much (over 16,000 times) or as bad to the American public than Trump the Moron.

And that amount of lies is a total disgrace.

But you're ok with that....right?

17_51.jpg

5e66be7f535d6.preview.jpg

#crybaby

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back