IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
People forgot that Obama was the ideal deep-state, Chicago machine politician. He was knee deep before he ever got in the White House, supporting the most corrupt groups as they supported him back and got him elected with dirty tricks. He was a vain man who was willing to do whatever it took to win elections, a perfect front man. This was all ignored by the press when he ran for president - and his supporters didn't want to know anyway, because he spoon fed them their dreams.

However, the man knows how to lie and deceive the voting public, and he is looking at an unpolished left that doesn't have the same political skills. They are laying all their cards (venality, greed, envy, etc.) on the table. He knows that won't work.

The irony is that he started the movement himself, to cynically manipulate his followers. He also is a big reason Trump got elected in the first place - because he overplayed his hand.

Like a man losing control of the monster he created, Obama is trying to reign it back in. Too late.

100%

•••
I go to the VFW almost weekly, you keep believing those made up poll numbers my friend.

RCP aggregation polls don't account for biased polling, which is rampant regarding President Trump. Even when polls aren't weighted democrat, randomized questions favor democrats. Even FOX does this.

The only polling you can really count on are internal polling conducted by campaigns. Booty-gig isn't leading anything. He's just the current media darling. Biden is a gaff machine.

Booty-gig just published a "welfare" plan for African Americans he claimed was endorsed by African American leaders. Half the black endorsers were white, pictures used in the promotion were people from Kenya.
--

Face it.. Democrats won't vote for black women who slept her way to the top because they are racist.
download (2).jpg

Maybe it's the fedora...

Last edited:
•••
Morrison Says Transcript Is Accurate, Nothing Illegal In Trump Call to Zelensky
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...othing-illegal-in-trumps-call-to-zel-n2556605

tl;dr - Call was OK. Vindman's judgement was questioned, suspected of leaking classified information.
--

Get caught leaking, contact Representative you've been leaking too, concoct whistleblower scheme to protect yourself and impeach the President. ??

Last edited:
•••
•••
AG Bill Barr speaking truth to power:

EJf1RoOXsAEmoxw.jpg

•••

Don't try to be slick, that poll was almost 2 weeks ago, before the hearings even started.

Try googling "sex with an intern in the oval office" or "Monica's blue dress". Protesters opposing Bill Clinton's impeachment worked for media outlets.

Bill Clinton is a democrat with media support. Trump is despised by the media and his numbers are still as good. Big difference.

Ok, you're just proving my point. First, where is the link to protesters working for media outlets? Then, if that was true, it shows there weren't any real protesters, my point. Then, Bill Clinton having media support, I already tore that nonsense apart the last time your brought it up. I literally posted video from CNN back then showing some of the stories. For you to act like the media wasn't on Bill is laughable and......not true. I remember the media going at him for his affairs before he was even President, the media going at him with the Lewinsky scandal. All day long. He got it just like Trump. Trump gets it more because a) he's done more, a lot more nonsense than Clinton and b) we have social media today, amps things up, gets more out there.

-------------
Impeachment Hearing Republicans Confirm There Is No Defense for Donald Trump
And they’re continuing to make themselves and their party an American abomination.
https://www.thenation.com/article/impeachment-intelligence-committee-first-day/

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
It's all downhill for you from here johnny. Marxist rags like the nation don't matter.

Don't try to be slick, that poll was almost 2 weeks ago, before the hearings even started.

Ok, you're just proving my point. First, where is the link to protesters working for media outlets? Then, if that was true, it shows there weren't any real protesters, my point. Then, Bill Clinton having media support, I already tore that nonsense apart the last time your brought it up. I literally posted video from CNN back then showing some of the stories. For you to act like the media wasn't on Bill is laughable and......not true. I remember the media going at him for his affairs before he was even President, the media going at him with the Lewinsky scandal. All day long. He got it just like Trump. Trump gets it more because a) he's done more, a lot more nonsense than Clinton and b) we have social media today, amps things up, gets more out there.

-------------
And they’re continuing to make themselves and their party an American abomination.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ok, you're just proving my point. First, where is the link to protesters working for media outlets?

Media were the protesters. EVERY DAY.

Then, if that was true, it shows there weren't any real protesters, my point. Then, Bill Clinton having media support, I already tore that nonsense apart the last time your brought it up. I literally posted video from CNN back then showing some of the stories. For you to act like the media wasn't on Bill is laughable and......not true. I remember the media going at him for his affairs before he was even President, the media going at him with the Lewinsky scandal. All day long. He got it just like Trump. Trump gets it more because a) he's done more, a lot more nonsense than Clinton and b) we have social media today, amps things up, gets more out there.

-------------

•••
•••
•••

That doesn't make sense. Media were talking about it all day long. Clinton getting a bj in the White House was big news. He got it just like Trump.

Last edited:
•••

@mr-x wants you to believe this didn't happen, just 1 example, all day long. Or Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones etc:

Last edited:
•••
CryBaby got triggered again... can't handle a bloody cartoon. Lennco, the Liberal snowflake went on a crying rampage and reported 10 of my posts... which have been removed!

tenor.gif

Must be feeling good... right Mr. CryBaby?

Got 10 of these:
"Your post in the thread The NP's Official USA Political Thread was deleted. Reason: Responding to a deleted post / Cleaning up the thread / Thank you for understanding"
Yesterday at 10:11 PM

giphy.gif

Lennco scared of cartoons lol

I have a fear of midgets or as the political snow flakes call them.. extremely small person.

•••
Media always pick a side. 99% of the time it with democrats. When Clinton was impeached, democrats didn't have professional organizers.

Media Matters was created to help democrats, specifically the for the Clintons. Now you have lawfare and a dozen other clones.

@mr-x wants you to believe this didn't happen, just 1 example, all day long. Or Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones etc:

This is just clips of news when CNN actually broadcast news. The hysterics and talking points against republicans, against impeachment, start in the evening talk-shows, opinion columns, morning talk shows, Sunday talk shows, etc. "No one cares what two adults do in private". Totally ignoring Clinton was impeached convicted for perjury

14 minute video. You could make a 14 minute video about Trump three times an hour at CNN now.

Last edited:
•••
Media always pick a side. 99% of the time it with democrats. When Clinton was impeached, democrats didn't have professional organizers.

Media Matters was created to help democrats, specifically the for the Clintons. Now you have lawfare and a dozen other clones.

This is just clips of news when CNN actually broadcast news. The hysterics and talking points against republicans, against impeachment, start in the evening talk-shows, opinion columns, morning talk shows, Sunday talk shows, etc. "No one cares what two adults do in private". Totally ignoring Clinton was impeached for perjury

14 minute video. You could make a 14 minute video about Trump three times an hour at CNN now.

Point being, media goes after everybody/reports on whatever the news is. Again, Trump brings this on himself by what he does, then tweeting bs all day long. They went after Clinton as well, you act like the media was his friend. I just posted 1 video, are you wanting me to post every clip ever made or something? Simply go to YouTube and search yourself. The thing you guys don't do, is never hold Trump responsible for any of this. Always blaming somebody else.

•••
Forgot about what happened last night. The guy Trump was stumping for many times on Twitter, who he went to Louisiana for on multiple occasions, lost:

Democratic Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards wins re-election, dealing blow to Trump

"Louisiana's Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards won re-election on Saturday night, dealing another blow to President Donald Trump after the president visited the state three times in five weeks in support of Republican candidate Eddie Rispone. Louisiana is the second reliably red state to elect a Democratic governor this month. Kentucky elected Attorney General Andy Beshear over incumbent Matt Bevin."

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/d...re-election-dealing-blow-to-trump-73609285992

Democratic-Blue-Wave-Tsunami-Eagle_VOTE_DET.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I think Rep Jim Jordon has done a good job so far, I feel their is some established proof that well established conspiracy leading to these Impeachment hearings from the Democratic party, and simply for their own personal gain to reclaim the White house, nothing less. that is a quid pro quo, Biden is most certainly to be investigated as well his son pertaining dealings with Ukraine along with other shit i would imagine. from what i have read on hunter biden, it's not to good. I guess the hearings continue tomorrow.

•••
•••
Support for Impeachment Is Starting to Burn Down
Annotation 2019-11-17 194904.png

•••
Point being, media goes after everybody/reports on whatever the news is. Again, Trump brings this on himself by what he does, then tweeting bs all day long. They went after Clinton as well, you act like the media was his friend. I just posted 1 video, are you wanting me to post every clip ever made or something? Simply go to YouTube and search yourself. The thing you guys don't do, is never hold Trump responsible for any of this. Always blaming somebody else.

Not true. Media was biased then and is worse now.

George W Bush was a "coward", "stupid", "racist" ( reformed, family man )
Bill Clinton was just as wonderful as Obama ( first 4 years ) ( draft dodger, drug user )
George H Bush was "a whimp" ( war hero )
Ronald Reagan was "stupid", "senile", etc.. ( great leader, communicator, brave )

Last edited:
•••
Back