Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
0a115b4c18238f2475515a946bb83c5497287c48.jpg

•••
•••
•••
tumblr_pxixgsoM471rn1831o1_540.jpg

That's because you're a...
EBc5xLSXUAUmZKy.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
9 post in 13 minutes must be a new record for gilsan.

•••
If this was 2015, the wistleblower would have been charged with a crime and fighting to stay out of prison, not the news.

•••
If this was 2015, the wistleblower would have been charged with a crime and fighting to stay out of prison, not the news.
Bullsh!t.

If a whistleblower went through the proper channels like this one did it would have all been legal and popper in 2015.

Any more lies you wanna tell today?

•••
Shorter: People making social media to support President Trump is racist.

haha, my godness. My post was 2 words over 1 line. I guess that was too long for you. So you shortened it and took it out of context.

Rand is a bit of a moron, don't have to clean that up because of overly sensitive Trumpers.

Trump gets thunderous cheers at LSU / AL game. Media doesn't notice.

It's Alabama, inbred issues, of course they support him. I know this to be true because my brother went to Auburn and told me so.

•••
If a whistleblower went through the proper channels like this one did it would have all been legal and popper in 2015.

Educational moment du jour:

The WPA, Whistlelower Protection Act, was enacted in the late 80s. It was intended to enable federal employees to report corruption and illegal activity without fear of employment reprisals.

This was followed over the next decade or so by several other acts, including Sarbanes-Oxley, which covers finance and securities fraud and reporting irregularities.

All well before 2015.

Forgot to mention, if a whistleblower is found to have made an Intentional false report - THEN they can be subject to criminal charges. But there seems to be far too much corroboration for that to be the case here.

(I will no doubt get snide remarks for providing information. I had a DC whistleblower law firm for a client for a number of years - during which time I became pretty familiar with the basics of their business and read plenty of their content. WPA and SOX are key foundations of whistleblower law.)

Last edited:
•••
9 post in 13 minutes must be a new record for gilsan.
Finding faults with Liberals is so easy! It's like going fishing in these waters...

•••
Finding faults with Liberals is so easy! It's like going fishing in these waters...
And I guess Republicans, Conservatives and Trump supporters are all so Righteous with no faults and who never lie. They are all the chosen ones....Right?

:xf.laugh:

You guys are so full of sh!t, you squish when walk and talk.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Educational moment du jour:

The typical patronizing comment ("let me educate you plebs), followed by unexamined drivel. Followed by appeal to authority. Painted over with a wash of emotion dressed up by poorly interpreted fact.

•••
And I guess Republicans, Conservatives and Trump supporters are all so Righteous with no faults and who never lie. They are all the chosen ones....Right?
Everyone lies sometimes, but Liberals are so far ahead in lies, hate, PC and BS, that it's impossible to ever catch up to them, if any conservative ever tried to.

Can't trust Liberals and Muslims!
yeah-abdul-these.jpg

•••
The typical patronizing comment ("let me educate you plebs), followed by unexamined drivel. Followed by appeal to authority. Painted over with a wash of emotion dressed up by poorly interpreted fact.
And a Trump supporter is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma stuffed in a Twinkie.

•••
•••
•••
And a Trump supporter is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma stuffed in a Twinkie.

You have to climb out from inside your Twinkies. You are meeting the wrong people.
By the way, does anyone actually eat Twinkies anymore?

•••
The many faces of Donald Trump

im_a_nationalist___richard_codor.jpeg

•••
•••
That makes us Churchillian like... without the twinkie. That's why conservatives are so much nicer, smarter, more peace loving and trustworthy... when compared to Liberals...

•••
A totally ridiculous comparison. Only a brainwashed Liberal would consider that jackass Kaepernick as a patriot! Actually he could do the US a favor by going back to his roots... as he has suggested before. Pity he hasn't kept his word... just like most Liberals.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back