IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
People of every creed, race, religion have been fighting each other for thousands of years.

great

let's continue...

[sarcasm]

•••
As far as the religious stuff, reminded me of what I read last night from The Brothers Karamazov by the great Fyodor Dostoevsky:

Ivan talking to his brother Alyosha - "I think that if the devil does not exist, and man therefore created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness"

---------------------
Woke up late, threw on CNN while I'm eating my Cheerios and they're getting at Biden. 15 minutes straight, 4 member panel, the accuser gave a CNN interview earlier. This time, besides more Russian help, Trump will have the aid of the major networks. It's simple really:

Ratings are better for CNN, MSNBC with:
A. Trump as President
B. Somebody else

They're going to take all the Dems out one by one. Plus, the big tax breaks for the wealthy network owners.

----------
In order to save the world from another Trump Presidency, I'm going to try to apply my sports jinx to this next election. It only works if I truly believe Trump will win in my heart. So I have a little time to convince myself Trump will win and if I do, he will lose. Then, only the people reading this thread will know who saved the world.

•••
Nope, I believe in 6 feet under. Period. Was raised “by force” to go to Christian church as a kid, then later in life dropped all interest, in fact zero interest. But I respect the ideals, the 10 commandements, etc and respect whatever others want to believe, and that organized religion can make the world a better place and gives identity for those who need to feel it and fit into a group.
On the other hand, if you had been raised a Muslim, you'd have to think really hard if you were to drop out. We all know what the penalty for that is...

•••
On the other hand, if you had been raised a Muslim, you'd have to think really hard if you were to drop out. We all know what the penalty for that is...

Christian instigator. Nothing usually. Stop reading your hate sites.

•••
•••
British Police - White Men Need NOT Apply...

The British Police actively discriminate AGAINST white people – they call this "POSITIVE ACTION".
There was a time when the British Bobbies were the envy of the world... now they’re the joke of the world!

Last edited:
•••
Yes. The soul leaves the body and first we go to the grave and we will stay in it till the end of the world. A practicing Muslim's grave is like a garden of paradise. On the day of judgement every human from Adam (Peace be upon him) to the last person will be resurrected and then their deeds will be judged resulting in them being ended up in hell or heaven.

That's very close the Christian bible. When you die, you sleep and know nothing, time does not matter.

At the end of time, the anti-Christ and the Gov try to destroy the remnant loyal church, then Christ returns. The dead are resurrected and caught up with the living to meet Christ in the air. They are transformed into perfect humans.

The light of Christ's return, destroys everyone left on the earth. They devil is bound the to earth for a 1000 years. The faithful in Christ spend the millennium with him in the Holy city.

At the end of the millennium, the dead on the earth are resurrected and everyone who every lived is alive again for a "short time". The devil rallies the people of the world to attack the Holy city and God rains fire and brimstone to cover the entire earth. The unsaved are destroyed forever and the earth is cleansed.

God remakes the word as it was intended and the righteous inherit the earth. They will lift up on wings like eagles.

For some reason, a lot of American Christians think hell is enteral which is a Greek tradition but not biblical.

Last edited:
•••
tumblr_pp8u0iIQqc1u3yobi_1280.jpg

•••
•••
^^^^^^^^^
Show me a golfer who does not cheat....
Not counting Ben Hogan....

•••
^^^^^^^^^
Show me a golfer who does not cheat....
Not counting Ben Hogan....

I always thought Obama was the best.... cheat, on the greens!
J0lP4nf.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
Macron’s France: Average of Three Church Attacks Per Day
French churches are coming increasingly under attack with an average of nearly three churches per day targetted for vandalism alone over the past three years.

A report from the Central Criminal Intelligence Service (SCRC) of the gendarmerie noted that from 2016 to 2018 there had been thousands of cases of church vandalism, peaking in 2017 with 1,045 cases,
Le Figaroreports.

According to the French Ministry of the Interior, when cemeteries and other sites are taken into consideration, the number of acts of vandalism rose to 1,063 in 2018.

In March, the over 800-year-old Basilica of Saint-Denis in the now heavily migrant-populated suburbs of Paris was also vandalized, with the basilica’s organ being heavily damaged and stained glass windows were broken.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/30/macrons-france-average-of-three-church-attacks-per-day/
C644uvzb

•••
Creepy Uncle Joe just cannot resist...
D28JGYWWsAABVnh.jpg

•••
It's pretty rough being a White Guy in the UK and the US.... Thank God it's NOT like that in the rest of the world... yet!

D29D-_sX4AEJ0hk.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Liberals love to show off their virtue.

It's pretty rough being a White Guy in the UK and the US.... Thank God it's NOT like that in the rest of the world... yet!

D29D-_sX4AEJ0hk.jpg

•••
•••
•••
In what world is James Comey associated with the truth?

twitter-harrrasment.png

This is clever harassment by twitter. They disabled UnplannedMovie twitter account, unfollow their subscribers. I hope the DOJ lowers the hammer.

Use the Microsoft example, billion $ fine and remove Jack as CEO.

•••
Trump Exploiting Undocumented Workers at Miralago.
iu

Last edited:
•••
•••
Must be a very experienced woman in "Fake Orgasms"...

D3D1ZxeWsAIZ25I.jpg

farmer-fran-o.gif

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back