IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fan Fiction

Thanks for the update, Pelosi can't stop winning.

haha

Trump startled by cozy Barr-Mueller relationship
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...rr-mueller-relationship/ar-BBSovIH?li=BBnb7Kz

DkQh04dUUAA_bh-.jpg

That's a lot of luggage for one senior citizen.

pelosi-codel-luggage-1[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
Alternate Headlines:

President Trump urges courts, democrats to enforce immigration law.
Trump admin weighed targeting migrant families, speeding up deportation of children
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...deportation-of-children/ar-BBSoUO0?li=BBnb7Kz

Buzzfeed Click Bait Based on Anonymous Sources Excites TDS.
this biggie just dropping, this is where you get impeached:

President Trump Directed His Attorney To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project
Trump received 10 personal updates from Michael Cohen and encouraged a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...vestigation?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc

https://twitter.com/search?q="Moscow Tower"&src=tren&lang=en

His testimony on Feb. 7 is going to be something. Hope he doesn't have any trip and falls.

•••
I wish I had a $100 for every time the "biggie dropped" and Trump was going to jail for sure.

•••
Interesting idea, in light of obviously unlawful injunctions by activist courts, the President should lower the hammer and defy them.

I'd rather see these judges impeached but that would take years. Defying an obviously illegal injunction would make SCOTUS fast track an appeal ( imo ).

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42341/hammer-it-past-time-trump-openly-defy-court-order-josh-hammer

On the heals of a federal appeals court calling out a federal judge for lying in it's injunction against state of TX for refusing to fund Planed Parenthood.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42352/fifth-circuit-panel-center-medical-progress-josh-hammer

Last edited:
•••
Bad news all day long for Trump.
this biggie just dropping, this is where you get impeached:

President Trump Directed His Attorney To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project
Trump received 10 personal updates from Michael Cohen and encouraged a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...vestigation?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc

https://twitter.com/search?q="Moscow Tower"&src=tren&lang=en

His testimony on Feb. 7 is going to be something. Hope he doesn't have any trip and falls.
If this buzzfeed news is true, and it most likely is.......then Trump will be fired.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Besides him ordering his lawyer to try to rig polls.

Which they didn’t even do very well. If your gonna hire spammers, at least hire good ones!

Ordering your lawyer to lie to Congress - if they have solid evidence on that, he’s toast.

Heard something this morning that Cohen may be reconsidering testimony out of fear for his family's safety. Justified concern, but if he really wants to end that chapter of his life the only way out is forward.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Insults are not facts.

iu
It wasn't an insult, not everything is an insult.

Now "IF" the buzzfeed article is true, then you Finally have to admit Trump should be Impeached and Fired.

Because if it is true, then that is "Obstruction of Justice" and for a president to do that means the end of his Presidency and possible jail time.

And for anyone who sides with him after that and defends a President for Obstructing Justice then they are just as bad as him.

Last edited:
•••
•••
It wasn't an insult, not everything is an insult.

Now "IF" the buzzfeed article is true, then you Finally have to admit Trump should be Impeached and Fired.

Because if it is true, then that is "Obstruction of Justice" and for a president to do that means the end of his Presidency and possible jail time.

And for anyone who sides with him after that and defends a President for Obstructing Justice then they are just as bad as him.

I'm not saying Trump wouldn't do it, or his lawyer is to smart to do it... I"m saying his lawyer is liar, buzzfeed "journalist" are liars with a history of making outrageous claims.

Let's see the Mueller report, all of it. No blackouts, no Adam Schitt translations.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

I'm not saying Trump wouldn't do it, or his lawyer is to smart to do it... I"m saying his lawyer is liar, buzzfeed "journalist" are liars with a history of making outrageous claims.

Let's see the Mueller report, all of it. No blackouts, no Adam Schitt translations.
That still doesn't answer my question.

And as far as any Blackouts, that is up to Trumps AG and what Trump and his lemmings don't want us to see.
Mueller isn't going to blackout anything in his final report.

•••
Adam Schiit caught lying about FBI being told Steele dossier was likely bogus and paid for by HRC. FBI still used it as an excuse for FISA warrants to spy on Trump Campaign. FBI management lied to a federal Judge.

Two days latter, Buzzfeed Exclusive! by two fabulist.

Last edited:
•••
That still doesn't answer my question.

And as far as any Blackouts, that is up to Trumps AG and what Trump and his lemmings don't want us to see.
Mueller isn't going to blackout anything in his final report.

I didn't qualify my statement based on who was leading the DOJ. Call me cynical.

•••
Adam Schiit caught lying about FBI being told Steele dossier was likely bogus and paid for by HRC. FBI still used it as an excuse for FISA warrants to spy on Trump Campaign. FBI management lied to a federal Judge.

Two days latter, Buzzfeed Exclusive! by two fabulist.
I didn't qualify my statement based on who was leading the DOJ. Call me cynical.
You are still avoiding my question.
You always get real pissy when someone doesn't answer your questions but you avoid answering others.
Will you still support Trump if the buzzfeed article it proven True?

052844418c614938b7f6332e92a2cac8866a15-v5-wm.jpg

•••
You are still avoiding my question.
You always get real pissy when someone doesn't answer your questions but you avoid answering others.
Will you still support Trump if the buzzfeed article it proven True?

052844418c614938b7f6332e92a2cac8866a15-v5-wm.jpg

b85451822ac8298cc53f3479633990dc92a9ea4d_00[1].gif

I'll defend the truth.

My suspicion is if they had anything on President Trump he could be impeached for without FBI officials going to jail, they would make it public.

Last edited:
•••
Who's truth Trump's or Mueller's?
That was a very evasive answer.

Just a simple Yes or No.
Will you still support Trump if the buzzfeed article it proven True? Keyword Proven.

•••
Who's truth Trump's or Mueller's?
That was a very evasive answer.

Just a simple Yes or No.
Will you still support Trump if the buzzfeed article it proven True? Keyword Proven.

Should I be surprised you need to qualify the word TRUTH?

•••
•••
Should I be surprised you need to qualify the word TRUTH?
When you support Trump and His administration and they say things like this,

Then Yes, you need to qualify the word Truth.

•••
Desperate words from a desperate man.
Desperate words? The only desperation is from lefties who want to get Trump out by any means possible!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back