IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This would be freaking hilarious.....
tumblr_pj7p0vUGKS1wohnyh_540.jpg

•••
https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-is-how-much-it-costs-to-operate-air-force-one-1794933207

Air Force One’s cost at roughly $206,000 per hour. All the traveling by any and all Presidents is costly.

“former president Barack Obama’s travel over his two terms in office, finding Trump’s predecessor racked up a whopping $97 million in travel costs.”

The Houston to DC flight time of a 747 is 2 hr 46 min, so total ~5.5 hrs x 260k = $1.43 million to fly a dead body back and forth for this entire days event. Your tax dollars at work. With all the various Washington DC special rentals, salaries, increased security, pomp and parade, police overtime, etc. Not including all the DC and US Gov swamp creatures free vacation day and the postal service. Millions in tax dollars.

With all that money the Bushes have accumulated they should have been thoughtful tax saving citizens and instead stayed in Houston and waived this DC ceremony since King George the 1st isnt buried in Arlington National. Instead of the egocentric DC funeral production they could have donated direct to those Honduras “refugees” bus rides back and a $1000. each person to start their own micro empresa back in Honduras. That would have done the world much benefit and cost less than this entire day.

•••
•••
One thing.,..the us postal service does not get tax dollars....
So the day off today was on their dime,not the us government or taxpayers.

•••
My wife and her family far prefer being addressed as “that lady” or that man, or by their names as opposed to that nice African American lady and ect.
That's the way it should be... A nice person should always be categorized as "a nice person", no matter their background, just like an "assh*le" will always be one... no matter where he/she's from.

My wife has a college degree from the Univeristy of Virginia, which her and I have paid for, no grants, no give me’s at all, we paid $247 a month for 15 years strait, and paid in full for education.
Holy crap... that's almost $45.000... :xf.eek:

A lot of what your talking about is concerning Black people in America is total bullsh*t to highest extent. Perhaps racial propaganda? Or what ever it may be called.

Statistics are done on a per capita based, Black America makes up 12% of the American population, yet the media and the likes of will have you believe that Black Americans make up the majority of the prison population, the welfare, the abortions, you name it, they always use a picture of a Black person as their poster child, which is totally illiterate, as the do stats on a per capita.

Why do they do these things? I am clueless.

I think the propaganda that the media and the likes of put the majority of words in Black America’s mouths, much of which is 100% false and pure bullsh*t.
Soooo... if all these statistics are false because the Media have been bulshi**ing, then Trump for the past 2 years and me for the past 6-7 years are right... that the Media (90-95% Liberal) are the "enemy of the people"

If you notice, you never see or hear statistics on wealthy Black Americans, college educated, police officers, military combat veterans and ect.

You most only see the stats having to do with crime and poverty and likes of.This is another misleading and extremely inaccurate pot of BS
Oh but I do hear and see lots of rich black Americans all over the spectrum of society... in the entertainment industry, music, cinema, TV, in sport, where the highest paid sportsmen are black, in politics, in the police and armed forces etc. etc.

In fact, in some areas they are well over represented... but I don't see that as a problem, because the way I see it, if a particular group is over represented in a particular area, it's because they are better and deserve to be there!

•••
https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-is-how-much-it-costs-to-operate-air-force-one-1794933207

Air Force One’s cost at roughly $206,000 per hour. All the traveling by any and all Presidents is costly.

“former president Barack Obama’s travel over his two terms in office, finding Trump’s predecessor racked up a whopping $97 million in travel costs.”

The Houston to DC flight time of a 747 is 2 hr 46 min, so total ~5.5 hrs x 260k = $1.43 million to fly a dead body back and forth for this entire days event. Your tax dollars at work. With all the various Washington DC special rentals, salaries, increased security, pomp and parade, police overtime, etc. Not including all the DC and US Gov swamp creatures free vacation day and the postal service. Millions in tax dollars.

With all that money the Bushes have accumulated they should have been thoughtful tax saving citizens and instead stayed in Houston and waived this DC ceremony since King George the 1st isnt buried in Arlington National. Instead of the egocentric DC funeral production they could have donated direct to those Honduras “refugees” bus rides back and a $1000. each person to start their own micro empresa back in Honduras. That would have done the world much benefit and cost less than this entire day.
Seriously?!?!?

With the amount of money that is spent flying Billionaire Donald "President Obama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!" Trump off for his weekly weekend (cough, cough, golf...) getaways, your going to throw this out there as a waste of tax payer money?!?!?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallm...-as-obamas-cost-in-a-whole-year/#6fff3cea36e4

https://trumpgolfcount.com/
I'm assuming this site has a bias and the $$$ are very much on the high side. Even so, if you take it at the lower numbers, Trump is on pace to make Obama look like a penny pincher...

Also...
  • I wonder how much that full tilt military parade Trump wants so badly down Pennsylvania Ave would cost us if he got it?!?!?
  • I wonder why this BILLIONAIRE with lots (tons???) of available empty space in his NY tower still needs to charge the Secret Service for the office space they need there in order to protect him, his family and his property?!?!?
  • Lets' not even talk about the rates that the SS are paying to be housed at HIS resort properties when he is in residence -- and probably when he's not. Don't you think he could do this country a solid and forsake a few million in revenue???
  • Think about it, if you are a multibillionaire and you suddenly lost half of your net worth, would it really effect your life style at all? Would you really start to cut back on your spending if you suddenly found you only had $4 billion to your name instead of $8 billion...
  • AND what about all the ticker tape parades when some team wins a championship?
Please find better examples of egregious spending other than that used to honor a dead president.

Last edited:
•••
@GILSAN are you aware of this nonsense? Just saw this. December 10-11 in Morroco some BS UN agreement is going to be signed by a bunch of countries. Looks like global wealth transfer to me. The US and several other intelligent countries like Austria and Italy are not signing onto this UN sponsored open border propaganda movement.

Show attachment 104044

http://www.un.org/en/conf/migration/global-compact-for-safe-orderly-regular-migration.shtml

http://www.un.org/en/conf/migration/
Yes, very well aware of another massive nail in the coffin for European culture. These bastards in the UN want all countries to sign a pact, next week in Marakesh, that will allow tens of millions of invaders to legally come into Europe to culturally enrich us and milk our system. Also it will become a crime to criticize these invaders.

The US, Israel and about 7-8 European countries have said NO. Hopefully many others will wake up to this nightmare decision!

The stupid MF Portuguese government have bent down to the Globalists and will sign it. Our Media doesn't talk about it. I've talked about it on Facebook but no ones knows about it! Very sad!

Looks like the Dominican Republic has got some cojones and decided today to say NO to the global UN migration pact supported by Merkel, May, Macron and sciatica Juncker!....
DtpeohxW0AATWeK

The Dominican Republic don't want to become East Haiti!

The mental hospital called Sweden will sign it... they can't wait to become a minority in their future sh*t-hole of a country!

•••
•••
Seriously?!?!?

With the amount of money that is spent flying Billionaire Donald "President Obama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!" Trump off for his weekly weekend (cough, cough, golf...) getaways, your going to throw this out there as a waste of tax payer money?!?!?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallm...-as-obamas-cost-in-a-whole-year/#6fff3cea36e4

https://trumpgolfcount.com/
I'm assuming this site has a bias and the $$$ are very much on the high side. Even so, if you take it at the lower numbers, Trump is on pace to make Obama look like a penny pincher...

Also...
  • I wonder how much that full tilt military parade Trump wants so badly down Pennsylvania Ave would cost us if he got it?!?!?
  • I wonder why this BILLIONAIRE with lots (tons???) of available empty space in his NY tower still needs to charge the Secret Service for the office space they need there in order to protect him, his family and his property?!?!?
  • Lets' not even talk about the rates that the SS are paying to be housed at HIS resort properties when he is in residence -- and probably when he's not. Don't you think he could do this country a solid and forsake a few million in revenue???
  • Think about it, if you are a multibillionaire and you suddenly lost half of your net worth, would it really effect your life style at all? Would you really start to cut back on your spending if you suddenly found you only had $4 billion to your name instead of $8 billion...
  • AND what about all the ticker tape parades when some team wins a championship?
Please find better examples of egregious spending other than that used to honor a dead president.

"your going to throw this out there as a waste of tax payer money?!?!?"

Trump isn't getting paid btw, he is a volunteer. If the tax payer pays for secret service they do for all presidents, if his resorts are charging the US Govt to house them, then yea, I don't agree though either. He should donate that too. Well, at least Obama let his Secret Service go out with Colombian Hookers when he was in Cartagena.

1. If true, the above examples I agree are wasted GOV Tax dollars. No argument. Military and Ticker Tape parades are always a waste of money. Renting out to the Secret Service? Hmm, where did you read that one? If true, can't disagee it's sorta bullshit since taxpayers need to pay, but all past Presidents get Secret Service protection for life, so now if Obama or Clinton travels, who pays for the hotels for their Secret Service agents???? same thing, the Tax payer, never the past presidents.

2. Regarding Golf those trips do not include accommodations as he owns the place- unless he is back charging tax payers (Let me know if you find a website that states those charges), well Camp David and Marthas Vineyard have been past Presidents playgrounds, and if adjusted for todays Dollars- I wonder how they would compare. Nixon and Kissinger to Present??? Bush Senior traveled too.
Nixon went to his home in San Clemente, Reagan back to California too. NO idea what those trips cost then.

3. Honoring a Dead President?, yea he can BIH, afaiac. Well, somebody told me today that Trump created this as a Holiday- don't agree with that at all, nor all the hoopla about any of it. Bush isn't some king. The entire Bush Crony system is what it is, born of the crimes of Prescott Bush as I posted before and like most all politicians- they all suck. Look at Iraq- it's really even a more f'ed up place thanks to both Bushes- and their "aftercare" mismanagement of the Iraq Army that spawned ISIS- another Bush f up.. I thought Bush Sr. worked more than a year in the CIA until reading about this yesterday. Hardly a resume note. I have no respect, interest or regard for this family- much like you people dislike Trump, I feel the same about the Bushes. In fact, my family suffered a causality of this stupid war they created- so it's personal.

•••
Looks like the Dominican Republic has got some cojones and decided today to say NO to the global UN migration pact supported by Merkel, May, Macron and sciatica Juncker!....

Rep. Dominicana has enough poverty, and it's mostly Christian/Catholic no need to change religions. No surprising Merkel probably dreamed this UN thing up. What a piece of work she is. Macron seems to have some big uprisings the past Yellow jacket movement. I watched this earlier. Not the people acting like Antifa, normal people. Not sure if retired, entitled, or what but they aren't too happy. Not violent either. Working class.

In fact, I think this entire UN thing needs to be shaken up. This world open border agenda is great for the poor member nations and like I said- a wealth redistribution is all it is. Tucker Carlson has been talking on his show and asking his Migrant proponent guests about why US Born American's are struggling and aren't having children and why does the US need to import children? Good question really. Same reason I suppose German's aren't also- a cost of living and inflation decision. The US gov and local, state and public employee "pension" system will fall apart eventually unless they raise more and more taxes too due to many angles.

Last edited:
•••
@GILSAN are you aware of this nonsense? Just saw this. December 10-11 in Morroco some BS UN agreement is going to be signed by a bunch of countries. Looks like global wealth transfer to me. The US and several other intelligent countries like Austria and Italy are not signing onto this UN sponsored open border propaganda movement.

Show attachment 104044

http://www.un.org/en/conf/migration/global-compact-for-safe-orderly-regular-migration.shtml

http://www.un.org/en/conf/migration/
Yes, very well aware of another massive nail in the coffin for European culture. These bastards in the UN want all countries to sign a pact, next week in Marakesh, that will allow tens of millions of invaders to legally come into Europe to culturally enrich us and milk our system. Also it will become a crime to criticize these invaders.

The US, Israel and about 7-8 European countries have said NO. Hopefully many others will wake up to this nightmare decision!

The stupid MF Portuguese government have bent down to the Globalists and will sign it. Our Media doesn't talk about it. I've talked about it on Facebook but no ones knows about it! Very sad!

DtpeohxW0AATWeK

The Dominican Republic don't want to become East Haiti!

The mental hospital called Sweden will sign it... they can't wait to become a minority in their future sh*t-hole of a country!

Fuck the UN and their Ponzi schemes, I guess they are looking to make more sweatshops.

•••
And to think that all those people criticizing the UN compact never bothered to read it...

•••
•••
<sarcasm> VERY presidential demeanor and so appropriate at a state funeral.</sarcasm>

50F8F5A9-694B-431A-9D7B-344BE523F72F.jpeg

Probably pouting because of the “huge” crowd that wasn’t for him.

So riddle me this: why did this President, a darling in some evangelical circles, stand there arms crossed and refuse to recite the apostles’ creed? Apostles creed / Nicene creed - I thought anybody whose been in a church more than an occasional Christmas or Easter knows one version or the other. If he didn’t know the words, it was on the sheet of paper he was holding.

Hey - maybe HE’s the closet Muslim? Valid theory, since he always accuses others of things he does himself.

I guess we can all be thankful he didn’t whip out his phone and start tweeting...

Poor Bob Dole looked so frail the other day when he saluted his former “boss” and fellow veteran. The Carters look amazing for their age.

•••
<sarcasm> VERY presidential demeanor and so appropriate at a state funeral.</sarcasm>

121225_3d9701ba6e526ae5bda9f70633fe4709.jpeg

One can cherry pick pictures all day long. Here's mine...

meyuixrgmqtaa3ayqmne.jpg

•••
True, doesn’t explain my other point. I suggest he’s totally faking any semblance of being religious or Christian. I personally don’t care if he’s either. I do care that he’s a chronic liar.

•••
Meanwhile.... the arrest of Huawei’s CFO in Canada (at the behest of the USA) could be the trigger for that long awaited economic meltdown. Dems will be delighted, as they can blame Trump. But the fault is with both corrupt parties, and the process will be ugly for ordinary people. The dollar will rise in value at first as a safe haven, and then steadily sink thereafter, along with American influence. Bon voyage.

•••
...I suggest he’s totally faking any semblance of being religious or Christian.... I do care that he’s a chronic liar.
(y)

•••
•••
The Carters look amazing for their age.
So easy to cherry pick pictures indeed!!! Why aren't the Carters putting hand over heart during national anthem? :| :?:
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F1e8df412-f8ab-11e8-8f64-ec083420809b.jpg

Oh wait.... found another picture!!!!
20181205184047746.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
When you can't go five minutes with out hating on President Trump. If you worked for CNN or WaPo you could get paid for this.

Show attachment 104088

So riddle me this: why did this President, a darling in some evangelical circles, stand there arms crossed and refuse to recite the apostles’ creed? Apostles creed / Nicene creed - I thought anybody whose been in a church more than an occasional Christmas or Easter knows one version or the other. If he didn’t know the words, it was on the sheet of paper he was holding.

Hey - maybe HE’s the closet Muslim? Valid theory, since he always accuses others of things he does himself.

I guess we can all be thankful he didn’t whip out his phone and start tweeting...

Poor Bob Dole looked so frail the other day when he saluted his former “boss” and fellow veteran. The Carters look amazing for their age.

I'm surprised Trump managed to get his hand over his heart!

•••
•••
•••
If I was sitting next to Hillary, I would look grumpy also.

Really, the entire first row look like people who wish they were anywhere else but at a funeral.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back