Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The politicians websites if you looked at them are tricks. They are fake and purposely done to trick the reader and political. Look at the links in the article. So, by Google displaying at top of the results then Google is condoning and by default promoting fake news sites.

Of all the searching I did today, NOT ONE Fox News article was displayed for any politicians name. Nor Breitbart- all left liberal websites entirely.

Google purportedly is supposed to suggest and display based on "User intent" right? (My own) was to find out more about this guy, I recall him years ago. NOT to find the second result as a distraction about him and read some article about how the resistance was putting up fake news sites against him and those others.
Complete B.S.

Complete B.S. was yet another one of your posts. Just for kicks, decided to check:

https://www.google.com/search?clien.......0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.ZhNlP4j_Fv8

I see Breitbart page 2, page 3, CNN doesn't come till page 5.

It looks like my Google is Conservative friendly, using your way of looking at things.

I guess Google is Pro-Trump, Conservative, Alt-Right, since they put Breitbart pages ahead of CNN.

Can you tell me why else they would put Breitbart pages ahead of CNN? I think it's the tax cuts Trump gave Google and all the rich people. Rich taking care of the rich. They've been skewering the results in favor of Trump. This is an outrage.

Last edited:
•••
It used to be civil.

Unlike this mess caused by Schumer and Feinstein, et al. Feinstein is an unbelievable
85 just like RBG too.

"Justice Ginsburg was confirmed to the bench by a U.S. Senate vote of 96-3, two months after she was nominated by then-President Bill Clinton. The liberal justice said Wednesday that the “atmosphere” back then was “truly bipartisan.”

“The vote on my confirmation was 96-3, even though I had spent about 10 years of my life litigating cases under the auspices of the ACLU,” she said.

“No senator asked me any questions — not about that,” she said.

Justice Ginsburg also noted that the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was confirmed 98-0 despite his conservative leanings."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/13/ruth-bader-ginsburg-blasts-brett-kavanaugh-hearing/

•••

giphy.gif

•••
Negative and what (2) 2017 articles?????

rohra2.jpg

•••
I guess screenshots are the only thing you get. These Fake websites indirectly promoted slyly as "news" by Bloomberg. Bloomberg which isn't impartial could have elected not to include backlinks that rank these websites. The article still shows as 2nd in search up when typing "Rohrabacher"

Mike Bost.com

mikebost.jpg

Dave Schweikert.com

davesw.jpg

•••
Here's the proof. MikeBost(.)com is the fake website, and google is ranking it number 1! Second is the real website bostforcongress.com.

Nah... no way. Google could never be biased.

google-ranks-fake-mike-bost.jpg

•••
•••
Here's the proof. MikeBost(.)com is the fake website, and google is ranking it number 1! Second is the real website bostforcongress.com.

Nah... no way. Google could never be biased.

Show attachment 99358

Lost count of how many times you've played yourself in this thread. You typed in mikebost.com, what do you expect to show up? Now try mike bost, the site doesn't show up first 5 pages - https://www.google.com/search?clien...4s_PdAhXlYt8KHc70CKMQBQgqKAA&biw=1536&bih=701

I think you just don't know how search engines work, that they use an algorithm.

4th down is the real website for the Rep. Google is ranking fake news websites.

My goodness, this is sad.

You know I can type in one of my domains that is parked like caftans.com and it'll show up #1. Because I have the .com attached to it. But type in caftans, nowhere to be found. You really have no idea.

Last edited:
•••
4th down is the real website for the Rep. Google is ranking fake news websites.

davescw.jpg

•••
Lost count of how many times you've played yourself in this thread. You typed in mikebost.com, what do you expect to show up? Now try mike bost, the site doesn't show up first 5 pages

Duh. Oh, but I thought Facebook and Google didn't rank fake news?

I guess that's another lie.

Why should fake sites even rank at all? They should be deindexed. Not only that but there will be a certain number of people who believe in .Com (You yourself are a "Never a NewGTLD guy also right? ha.) and will type that in, as they are not into searching in the URL bar.

Or, perhaps this nonsense is covered under freedom of speech to register a political candidates domain name without their consent and post garbage about them? Censorship I don't want either. If it was MikeBostSucks.com I get it. or IHateMikeBost.com. The intention is to trick the search, trick the person searching- plain and simple misrepresentation. Clever, really it is. Cannot criticize it from being clever, but it is just like fake news.

I don't suppose you read the entire Bloomberg article, very interesting really.

•••
IT DOESN'T RANK

https://www.google.com/search?q=mike+bost&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Tell me what page it's on.

MSN
https://www.bing.com/search?q=mike+bost&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR

I see his official site on page 1 of both of them.

Again, one of my parked domains, just ads:

Caftans.com - #1 result, actually blank, not even ads
https://www.google.com/search?q=caftans.com&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Caftans - nowhere
https://www.google.com/search?clien.......1..gws-wiz.......0i30j0i10i30.gRyiI23hfwM

If you search for (whatever).com, that's what you'll get, even parked pages

Last edited:
•••
Protesters Try to Stop Ben Shapiro From Speaking at USC

•••
Kathy Griffin @kathygriffin
D) FUCCKKKKK YOUUUUUU @SenatorCollins

Is this angry POS still around?

•••
•••
Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr
Oct 5
Trump supporters - The fight isn’t over. You better believe that Democrats are going to do everything in their power to impeach Kavanuagh from the Supreme Court if they take control of Congress in November.
This is war. Time to fight. Vote on Nov 6 to protect the Supreme Court!

Charlie Kirk @charliekirk11
Oct 5 Imagine being a Democrat: You historically lost the 2016 election Every prediction about Trump failing has been hilariously wrong Two strong conservatives are now on the Supreme Court And your attempt to destroy Kavanaugh ended up uniting and energizing Republicans Must suck

Last edited:
•••
Protesters Try to Stop Ben Shapiro From Speaking at USC

Some are sure clueless in college, USC at that. Daddy's Money anyway. "Disrespectful things", "Article I read relayed to me....",

•••
Tell me what page it's on.

"mike bost Ritz-Carlton" page 1, number 6.

"Mike Bost Waldorf Astoria" page 1, Number 5

"mike bost for congress" page 10, Bloomberg article

"mike bost Campaign Manager, Dustin Rhodes", page 1, number 7

•••
Cantaloupe News @CantaloupeNews

BREAKING: President Trump announces if Ruth Bader Ginsburg retires, he will give her a speaking slot at his 2021 inauguration...

EXCLUSIVE: President Trump will begin his rally with a moment of silence for the Democratic Party...

BREAKING: Richard Blumenthal comments on the Kavanaugh protesters: "I have not seen this type of courage since my days in Da Nang."

BREAKING: Neil Gorsuch issues statement on Kavanaugh confirmation: "Congrats Brett! New guy buys the beers!"

BREAKING: The Democrats announce a sponsorship deal with Kleenex for the upcoming midterm elections...

BIZARRE: Attorneys for Ms. Ford say she will not attend Brett Kavanaugh’s swearing-in ceremony due to her fear of flying.

BREAKING: Brett Kavanaugh delivered a keg to Susan Collins as a thank you for her 'yes' vote...

EXCLUSIVE: Our sources confirm Amy Schumer and Alyssa Milano are moving to Canada!

So did Woopi Goldberg, Snoop Dog, Miley Cyrus, Cher, Samuel L. Jackson, Lena Dunham and a bunch of other Hollyweird trash, but the lying MF's never left the USA.

•••
•••
•••
BREAKING: Richard Blumenthal comments on the Kavanaugh protesters: "I have not seen this type of courage since my days in Da Nang."
+1

PRICELESS!

•••
REVEALED: Dianne Feinstein admits to aides the Kavanaugh letter was found in a fortune cookie on 'Bring your spy to work day'.

•••
•••
1996 Pocahontas:
Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/1996/10/22/survey-diversity-lacking-at-hls-pa/

US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren said on Wednesday that she listed herself as a minority in directories of law professors in the hopes of networking with other “people like me” — meaning those with Native American roots.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...ike/QwbGsi49koIvsKcd83lr4M/story.html?camp=pm

Yet:
Why Elizabeth Warren’s refusal to take a DNA test to prove Native American ancestry was probably a smart move

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...517e912f125_story.html?utm_term=.358fd26b3839

•••
Google is condoning and by default promoting fake news sites

Dude, out of curiosity, what’s your profession?

Every anomaly you think you see has an explanation. And it isn’t them intentionally “promoting fake news sites.” Just because you don’t like a site in the results doesn’t mean everyone agrees with you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back