IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This what is looks like when you get owned, then own yourself and decide to eat the sh*t sandwhich instead of admitting you might have been wrong.

Enjoy my sandwich.

•••
Enjoy my sandwich.

So, no evidence huh? :: shocking ::

When you have to go back an hour in the timeline to make a post because your tired of shit sandwiches.

jb6.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The very rude elevator screamers are paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad. Don’t fall for it! Also, look at all of the professionally made identical signs. Paid for by Soros and others. These are not signs made in the basement from love!

Major projection there, since every one of his “rallies” hires actors to stand behind him. Remember what happened to plaid shirt guy?

He really has trouble accepting how badly he has pissed off a lot of women. (And decent men.)

•••
Major projection there, since every one of his “rallies” hires actors to stand behind him. Remember what happened to plaid shirt guy?

He really has trouble accepting how badly he has pissed off a lot of women. (And decent men.)

Yep. They'll feel it soon. I did say in the past, 1 good thing we'll get out of Trump, he is help invigorating the left, decent people. They really are exposing themselves, besides some members in this thread. We have record numbers of women, minorities etc., getting into politics for the first time.

32 days.

•••
A good example of Fake News is all the reports that the President is walking up the stairs to the plane with Toilet Paper on his shoe (presented as fact)

There is no way in you know what that the President going to walk around/out the White House with that big thing on his shoe without someone noticing.

The only possible thing would be a napkin fell to the limo floor and Trump Shoes collected it.

It has to be fake news, as everyone knows that Trump $hits on a gold throne toilet and wipes his a$$ with $100 bills!

•••
•••
•••
•••
I saw a poll today, President Trump approval rating is at 51%. R's energized to vote.

•••
I saw a poll today, President Trump approval rating is at 51%. R's energized to vote.

Noticed you didn't post link, haha. You said you don't like polls, then post polls.

"The survey from the conservative Rasmussen Reports found that 51 percent of likely voters back Trump, compared to 48 percent who are discontent with his performance."

More reality based poll average, including the one above:
Approve - 43.5
Disapprove - 52.8
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

•••
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political.../prez_track_oct05

6 hours ago - The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump's job performance.

Noticed you didn't post link, haha. You said you don't like polls, then post polls.

"The survey from the conservative Rasmussen Reports found that 51 percent of likely voters back Trump, compared to 48 percent who are discontent with his performance."

More reality based poll average, including the one above:
Approve - 43.5
Disapprove - 52.8
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Last edited:
•••
•••
99% off people thought Hillary Clinton was going to win. 100% of them were wrong lol

Add 13% to Republicans polls, no one is counting the "shy Republican". Plus even business owning dems are voting Republican to keep that $$$ flowing in.

Money rules!

•••
Outside SCOTUS offices right now.

bud-lig.jpg

•••
•••
99% off people thought Hillary Clinton was going to win. 100% of them were wrong lol

Add 13% to Republicans polls, no one is counting the "shy Republican". Plus even business owning dems are voting Republican to keep that $$$ flowing in.

Money rules!

If Kav withdrew or fails to be confirmed, I think it would have depressed R votes. Hopeful confirmation demoralizes the left.

•••
•••
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political.../prez_track_oct05

6 hours ago - The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump's job performance.

edited out the shit sandwich comment and the comment about polls,
Last edited: 5 minutes ago

but here is what you were asking for before you edited it out:

Good thing I don't believe the polls.

First, decide if you believe polls or not:
a. you do
b. you don't

If it's b, then don't post about them

If it's a, then don't cherry pick. The Rasmussen aka Conservative one in included in the RCP ones. That gives an average, more accurate.

If Kav withdrew or fails to be confirmed, I think it would have depressed R votes. Hopeful confirmation demoralizes the left.

We know he's going to get it, he has the votes. Actually does the opposite, energizes the left. Again, he still can be impeached. Tomorrow will probably be the last victory you guys get. Then it gets bad for you. So enjoy the little victory tomorrow.

Upcoming Calendar
Nov 2018 - Dems get House
somewhere in here, Mueller investigation concludes
Nov 2020 - Trump loses, we bathe in his tears

In between possible:
impeachment of Kavanaugh
impeachment of Trump
we'll finally see Trump's taxes
2019 - things start to turn for Trump/fans - economy, Dems with House victory do some things

Last edited:
•••
•••
This Scotus vote could be costly in terms of elections fallout.
Not just because of the controversy surrounding the nominee (whom more Americans disapprove than approve), but the continued disrespect shown toward women in general (50% of the electorate, remember).

Then 45 doing a flip-flop once again, first mocking Ford, then says the witness is credible, then switching to the playbook of Orban, throwing conspiracy theories about Soros, aligning himself with despots.
And there are still people supporting this guy while he's actively undermining the national interest.
If you are not ashamed, I am ashamed for you.

•••
This Scotus vote could be costly in terms of elections fallout.
Not just because of the controversy surrounding the nominee (whom more Americans disapprove than approve), but the continued disrespect shown toward women in general (50% of the electorate, remember).

Polls I've seen, for + undecided are always more than those who oppose Kavanaugh. Especially when the undecided or against learn none of Ford's witnesses support her story.

I don't think you're reading this correctly. R's are motivated. Pollsters I've seen interviewed are are saying democrats changed people's minds FOR Kavanaugh.

None 100's of the women / men who know him personally or have worked with BK have anything bad to say about him.

D's lead in the generic ballot is now ZERO.

Then 45 doing a flip-flop once again, first mocking Ford, then says the witness is credible, then switching to the playbook of Orban, throwing conspiracy theories about Soros, aligning himself with despots.
And there are still people supporting this guy while he's actively undermining the national interest.

I think most people know the protest at the capital are organized. Soros didn't do it directly but he funded the 501 political organizations, including ACORN.

Respectfully, your misjudging peoples concerns about Pres. Trump mocking Ford's story. He's didn't attack her personally which was good. I'm shocked and happy he didn't.

Last edited:
•••
Soros is a NAZI collaborator who betrayed his own Jewish people...

I'm a 100% supporter and definitely NOT ashamed... in fact I'm extremely happy that Trump is President and love him even more when he bashes the Liberal Media, Hollywood and the DemonRATS.

Viva Donald! and BUILD THAT WALL!!!

•••
Says Gilsan, the self-appointed friend of Israel who supports Le Pen - no contradiction whatsoever :xf.confused:

Already addressed your nonsense about Soros earlier, remember. You have a short, selective memory. Like all sheep. Ultimately, it's your problem.

•••
•••
Says Gilsan, the self-appointed friend of Israel who supports Le Pen - no contradiction whatsoever :xf.confused:
And what would the contradiction of being an Israeli and Marine Le Pen supporter be? I'm very proud to support both!

Already addressed your nonsense about Soros earlier, remember. You have a short, selective memory. Like all sheep. Ultimately, it's your problem.
What nonsense about Soros? It was a journalist from the Liberal Media that interviewed him several years ago and the SOB admitted that he betrayed his own people! Soros is pure evil

My problem? LOL... No, your'e that one that has a problem with the truth and the facts, because your brain cells are just too brainwashed to see the other side of the coin...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back