Dynadot

Wanted The Truth About 9Hits And More

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is 9Hits?
9Hits is Traffic Generation that is autosurf provides you proxies and a software that you can use on Windows and Linux Desktop. I'm a big fan because the admin is very good and generous admin because he always give me gifts on my birthday. Aside from that I have already referred

What's The Referral Scheme and How much you Earn?
- Get 10% commission points from your referrals
- Get 25% commission cash from any purchase of your referrals

Here's My Referral, Earning Stats and Payout:
9hits-earns-jpg.64011

Not so much because I never promoted it intentionally. I just placed one of it's 468x60 banner on my advertising network sites for banners and it gave me referrals.

My Status with 9Hits:
I am now Premium member: Premium (2019-11-03 14:13:54) because the admin is so good and generous, he just want to give gifts to his active members.

Here's My Latest Traffic Stats:
9hits-web-traffic-jpg.64012

Here's the website I'm promoting with them

9hits-1m-jpg.64013

I'm about to complete 1 million website visits

9hits-current-jpg.64014

Here's my latest and current promotions going on right now in real-time.

Here's My Offer:
Sign up under me and I'll give you 100,000 advertising credits on another advertising platform. Just send me a private message, I may need to open an account for you and login with your login credentials to give you the 100k ad credits.

SIGNUP - IT'S FREE

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's My Offer:
Sign up under me and I'll give you 100,000 advertising credits on another advertising platform. Just send me a private message, I may need to open an account for you and login with your login credentials to give you the 100k ad credits.

SIGNUP - IT'S FREE

•••
Here's My Offer:

SIGNUP - IT'S FREE

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back