IT.COM

Wanted The Truth About 9Hits And More

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is 9Hits?
9Hits is Traffic Generation that is autosurf provides you proxies and a software that you can use on Windows and Linux Desktop. I'm a big fan because the admin is very good and generous admin because he always give me gifts on my birthday. Aside from that I have already referred

What's The Referral Scheme and How much you Earn?
- Get 10% commission points from your referrals
- Get 25% commission cash from any purchase of your referrals

Here's My Referral, Earning Stats and Payout:
9hits-earns-jpg.64011

Not so much because I never promoted it intentionally. I just placed one of it's 468x60 banner on my advertising network sites for banners and it gave me referrals.

My Status with 9Hits:
I am now Premium member: Premium (2019-11-03 14:13:54) because the admin is so good and generous, he just want to give gifts to his active members.

Here's My Latest Traffic Stats:
9hits-web-traffic-jpg.64012

Here's the website I'm promoting with them

9hits-1m-jpg.64013

I'm about to complete 1 million website visits

9hits-current-jpg.64014

Here's my latest and current promotions going on right now in real-time.

Here's My Offer:
Sign up under me and I'll give you 100,000 advertising credits on another advertising platform. Just send me a private message, I may need to open an account for you and login with your login credentials to give you the 100k ad credits.

SIGNUP - IT'S FREE

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's My Offer:
Sign up under me and I'll give you 100,000 advertising credits on another advertising platform. Just send me a private message, I may need to open an account for you and login with your login credentials to give you the 100k ad credits.

SIGNUP - IT'S FREE

•••
Here's My Offer:

SIGNUP - IT'S FREE

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back