IT.COM

information The Russian internet is actually shutting down.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Twitter

uu.png

AI Translated doc

4l.jpeg

3.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you confirm that the translation is accurate ??

•••
•••
•••
Yeah, cut off Russia from everything and isolate them. Give them no choice in the end but one. :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Yeah, cut off Russia from everything and isolate them. Give them no choice in the end but one. :xf.rolleyes:
As far as isolating them goes, actions have consequences.

But it sure seems like this is Russia making the decision on their own, likely to further censor and isolate their own people from the truth.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
do you think they are rushing (russian) into things too fast?

•••
LOL. Vlad really fncked up this time. I dont think they will take Ukraine. As a matter of fact when this is done they will likely lose Sevastapol.

•••
so if this is true , no internet in Russia mean no Bitcoin haha xD

•••
Hopefully they have it stored on cold wallets, even then without internet it is pretty useless.

Brad

•••
This could also in part, be a response to hacking.

•••

This isn’t true ... All this is, is Putin shutting down the media companies in Russia who are peddling propaganda and BS

•••
This isn’t true ... All this is, is Putin shutting down the media companies in Russia who are peddling propaganda and BS

After having multiple media outlets hacked.

•••
Here we are with practicing a kind of Cancel culture, talking about whether what Putin is doing is right or wrong and meanwhile, Maduro, dictator of Venezuela, goes from villain to hero.

Well, I don't know if it's wrong or right not to want to be surrounded, no one remembers the missile crisis anymore.

•••
Russia partnered with China. US of A is done now.

•••
This transition was obvious to many since long time ago.
Printing does not create prosperity, it creates poverty.
Private owners of the Federal Reserve impoverished America, and are leading it into extreme impoverishment now. Purchasing power declines, global trade realigns, nuclear weapons ready.

•••
•••
We know for sure 100% that Russians/Chinese/Venezuelans/North Koreans/Iranians etc are all totally brainwashed, and that's because our trustworthy western TV and governments have told us so. Right?

But how many people here have looked deeply into whether that same western TV/government does to YOU what they say is being done to the people of (insert enemy/demonized country here) ???? A few people have done so, as evidenced by some comments above, but still many people have not, will not, or can not.

Try it some time... look for news/info sources outside the control of MSM/govts, and then compare. Deep, logical, scientific thinking and research is needed (which sadly is a big part of the problem). You never know - your whole world might just be turned upside down.

Wouldn't it be "hilarious" if you realized that the real enemy is not that far away country looking after its own interests, but rather the people/companies/governments up close that have gotten hold of your mind?!?!?! It ain't so funny really, it's quite a shock.

For me at least I get to see which companies expose their hand with their Russia bashing, and I can now avoid doing business with them.

•••
Russia has become a modern day North Korea.

Use VPNs, folks, if you live there.

Dont post anything idiotic, lest you get
15 years in prison for idiotic new Russian law —punishes any who posts “fake news” of the war — Even calling it “war” in Russia (contrary to all evidence) gets you prison.

Putin recently passed a law, enables him to stay in power, until 2036 passed before war

Dare i say, dont think he’ll make it that long!
(at this rate)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Russia has become a modern day North Korea.

Use VPNs, folks, if you live there.

Dont post anything idiotic, lest you get
15 years in prison for idiotic new Russian law —punishes any who posts “fake news” of the war — Even calling it “war” in Russia (contrary to all evidence) gets you prison.

Putin recently passed a law, enables him to stay in power, until 2036 passed before war

Dare i say, dont think he’ll make it that long!
(at this rate)
Well, not true.

война на Украине — последние новости сегодня на РБК.Ру

Война на Украине — ДНР и ЛНР: последние новости на ...

https://ura.news/story/93

Война - Укринформ​

Украине отвели трое суток в войне с Россией - Lenta.ru​

Last edited:
•••
Here we are with practicing a kind of Cancel culture, talking about whether what Putin is doing is right or wrong and meanwhile, Maduro, dictator of Venezuela, goes from villain to hero.
You could argue the ultimate form of cancel culture is invading a country and targeting civilians.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
You could argue the ultimate form of cancel culture is invading a country and targeting civilians.

Brad

Well you know;

" Cancel culture or call-out culture is a blanket term used to refer to a modern form of ostracism in which someone is thrust out of social or professional circles. ---- The left loves this.

.ru domains are canceled :
I don't think the kremlin is dedicated to selling domains.

YouTube Blocks Russia-Backed Channels RT : We open the door to media censorship, everyone applauds because it's not theirs - yet.

Cancel culture against Russian artists : Ballet Bolshoi de Moscú all KGB??

and continues

but hey.. If you call this ridiculous someone will think that you are in favor of the invasion of Ukraine.

RT tells a lie, and the western media too...nobody talks about how badly Biden does it anymore, hell... no one remembers covid anymore...mark my words, someone will tire of this pantomime soon enough.

Last edited:
•••
Well you know;

" Cancel culture or call-out culture is a blanket term used to refer to a modern form of ostracism in which someone is thrust out of social or professional circles. ---- The left loves this.

.ru domains are canceled :
I don't think the kremlin is dedicated to selling domains.

YouTube Blocks Russia-Backed Channels RT : We open the door to media censorship, everyone applauds because it's not theirs - yet.

Cancel culture against Russian artists : Ballet Bolshoi de Moscú all KGB??

and continues

but hey.. If you call this ridiculous someone will think that you are in favor of the invasion of Ukraine.

RT tells a lie, and the western media too...nobody talks about how badly Biden does it anymore, hell... no one remembers covid anymore...mark my words, someone will tire of this pantomime soon enough.

Is it cancel culture when the Russian government themselves blocks access to internet sites and media they don't want citizens to have access to, or arrests peaceful protestors because no one can have a different opinion?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back