Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
SICUREZZA.PRO (2005) - Italian enduser again...
 
0
•••
overflow.pro - recent reg, enduser...
 
0
•••
TiPi.PRO (2008) - French research PROgram...
 
0
•••
As I see - Beyonce is dropping...
 
0
•••
SENSE.PRO (2012) - Ukrainian ecommerce agency...
SENS.PRO (2016) - one more Ukrainian enduser...
 
0
•••
VAST.PRO (2015) - French company number N...
 
0
•••
INVEST.PRO was sold to the Brazilian buyer from invest.pro.br
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
STELLAR.PRO (2015) - Italian cloud PROvider...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Designing
 
1
•••
Just picked up after Chineses...
cece
cici
 
1
•••
2
•••
I just find lots off DigiProblablabla companies and I have Digi.pro ...starting sending emails..let's see))
 
2
•••
DIGITAL.PRO was sold via Sedo for $2.5K in 2012...

p.s. I have DGTL...
 
1
•••
+ DIGITIZER...
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
TELEPRO.PRO (2016) - internet PROvider (Moscow)...
 
0
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
Native
Nation
 
2
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back