NameSilo
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just sold Reservation.pro via Sedo mid xxx
 
5
•••
Also, I just had xxx offer for Apps.pro via Bodis, but definitely I will not sell this great domain less than mid-high x,xxx
 
3
•••
I think, that Apps is $15K minimum...
 
3
•••
Boutique
Feel
 
2
•••
KONTROL.PRO (2015) - one more Turkish enduser...
 
3
•••
0
•••
As I know - backorder there...
 
0
•••
+ you may backorder at Pheenix...
 
0
•••
2
•••
AVTO.PRO (2007) - one more very popular resource in Ukraine and Russia...
 
1
•••
Best cheapest .Pro registrars to transfer to right now?

@Jurgen Wolf
 
0
•••
1&1
 
1
•••
3
•••
1
•••
William.PRO (2008) - photographer from California...
 
2
•••
Domain Name: INVEST.PRO
Registry Domain ID: D107300000000008112-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL: www.tucows.com
Updated Date: 2017-03-06T22:50:28Z
Creation Date: 2006-07-11T00:00:00Z

Registry Expiry Date: 2018-07-11T00:00:00Z
Registrar: Tucows Domains Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
Domain Status: transferPeriod https://icann.org/epp#transferPeriod
Registry Registrant ID: tugdORdu5wrUNFIf
Registrant Name: Transfer Service
Registrant Organization: Sedo.com, LLC
 
5
•••
REG.RU/.COM is NOT accredited by Afilias on .PRO and is doing as TUCOWS's reseller...
So the buyer is from Russia 95%...
 
0
•••
invest.pro is very good domain, but what do you think about my Capital.pro ?)
 
1
•••
How much it was sold for?
 
0
•••
I don't know...
I just found it while checking WHOIS...
Probably, will be reported next week or never (if "undisclosed" mode was requested on Sedo)...
 
Last edited:
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back