Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
What the hell with this extension can't believe i don't have interest i ll delete them all.
 
0
•••
0
•••
As of now I own ~580...
 
0
•••
What the hell with this extension can't believe i don't have interest i ll delete them all.
Don't reg all what you see... just pick up those that have a potential endusers...
 
1
•••
Don't reg all what you see... just pick up those that have a potential endusers...

I have backordered one at pheenix.. it's expensive but I thought I would give a try..
 
0
•••
I have backordered one at pheenix.. it's expensive but I thought I would give a try..
You may backorder @Dynadot also ($8.99 startbid).
But no chances for Dyna if the same names are ordered at Pheenix.
 
1
•••
+ you may try SnapNames...
All expired .PROs from PDR and EnCirca are auctioned there...
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Per my research and observation, .PRO-endusers prefer 4Ls, strong keywords and brandables...
And the most of them are from Russia, France, Poland, the Netherlands... Europe - in short.
US-demand is not so high here but good sales and offers are occurring also... for ex., recent custom.pro for 4K EUR (Sedo)...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Regarding so-called CHIPs...
I don't see any enduser-perspectives here...
 
0
•••
GoDaddy started with .PRO just in March... and with minimal support of it (just inserted into pricelist and that's all).
So don't expect something special this year...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
1and1 started even later... since May...
 
0
•••
And as I already said above...
Who prefers 3-figure flips - can sell tens of .PROs to endusers yearly... no any issues in this mode if the domains are not weak.
 
0
•••
0
•••
You are sth like wizard...
I'm not a wizard, benchmark etc.
I just spend my time on this thread... Many others - don't... they are working with .PRO silently and for many years since the beginning of it... or at least since 2008...
 
Last edited:
1
•••
p.s. And ~5 or less months since the reg-date are NOT a reason to be dissappointed or to panic...
Usually a very very good domains only - are able to be sold quickly in passive mode...
Regarding crap - it will never sell.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Also amount of offers depends on your volume...
.PRO ratio as of now is ~1:30 (1 offer per 30 domains) that places it among good TLDs (<1:50).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1
•••
Nice choices.. Are you selling any? To resellers of end-users? And for how much?

Thanks.

No sales till now.
Got some 5 offers in the range of 100 - 300 usd. (Rejected)
 
2
•••
No sales till now.
Got some 5 offers in the range of 100 - 300 usd. (Rejected)
When you started with .PRO, Feb'2016?
 
0
•••
1
•••
Your demand-results are normal definitely...
Regarding medium and big fish - it needs time...
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back