Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
added more:

upgrading
modernize
 
1
•••
My current 2016-stats on .PRO:
12 offers on 12 domains (up to $2K)...
1 of them sold for $1K.
 
2
•••
Just lost Craftbeer.pro on a Dynadot auction. I should have bid more, it's a great name.
 
0
•••
what do you think it's worth?
 
0
•••
what do you think it's worth?

No idea, depends if you can attract a craft beer company, I guess. Then it could be a mid XXXX or so I guess.

Did you get the name?
 
0
•••
I sort of expect a beer company to want their beer-brand as part of their domain name.

might work for an ecommerce site.
 
1
•••
I caught crafting recently...
 
3
•••
As of now there is issue @Dynadot - all actually available .PROs are displayed as "Premium, Not available at this time"...
And Support is offline...
 
0
•••
So you may use another registrars:
$1 ELB
$2.17 1and1 (Transfers also)
$2.49 Alpnames
 
Last edited:
2
•••
As of now there is issue @Dynadot - all actually available .PROs are displayed as "Premium, Not available at this time"...
I have notified their Support...
Maybe, will be fixed on Monday...
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
SIGMA.PRO (2011) - one more US-enduser...
 
1
•••
My current 2016-stats on .PRO:
12 offers on 12 domains (up to $2K)...
1 of them sold for $1K.
Just received 13th from Brasil... on my analytics...
 
1
•••
just reg. a handcrafted.pro
 
1
•••
Pegasus.pro (2016) - Polish enduser number N...
 
0
•••
TECH.PRO was sold for $25,500 in 2012 by Silver...
What are your appraisals/thoughts about TECHNOLOGIES (picked up it in March, somebody dropped)?
 
0
•••
Just received 13th from Brasil... on my analytics...
Hi sir, would you mind sharing where (which platform) are you selling your .pro domain names? Thank you.
 
1
•••
Hi sir, would you mind sharing where (which platform) are you selling your .pro domain names? Thank you.
As already said many times - I don't use any marketplaces...
Bodis and ParkingCrew sale-forms are enough for me.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back