Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
At least 2 German investors actively invest in .PRO for many years...
Per my WHOIS-research...
 
0
•••
And I didn't see any drops from these Germans...
 
1
•••
Also no any drops by Michael Silver.
 
0
•••
physik.pro
german for 'physics'
 
2
•••
I got the dropped mathematics recently...
 
3
•••
1
•••
0
•••
I like the prospects of .pro and agree with the people that are saying to give these a few years to mature. I own a few like 360Tour.pro and am currently developing one.
 
1
•••
aktie.pro
aktien.pro

german for (singular / plural) 'shares'
 
3
•••
Pheenix today: PILL
 
0
•••
2
•••
Pheenix started with .PRO just month ago...
 
1
•••
The same $69-start at SnapNames for expired .PROs from EnCirca and PDR (ResellerClub)...
But real backorders are still not offered...
 
0
•••
Also is still ignored (since 2004) on GoDaddy-aftermarket and on their primary market (.PRO is NOT offered when checking keywords)... That's why no any impact of GoDaddy on .PRO-growth...
 
0
•••
As of today I'm sure on 99% that GoDaddy don't control/cover even 1% of .PRO-market...
 
0
•••
4 leading registrars are: Alpnames, PDR, NIC.RU and EnCirca (which is trending down)...
 
0
•••
Also many .PROs are under management of OVH, Gandi, 101domain and TUCOWS (Hover)...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Successfully transferred my first 2 .PROs to 1and1... waiting for invoices...
 
0
•••
this morning Dynadot caught me 3DVR.pro - first success I've had using DD backorders for .pro
 
2
•••
idee.pro
german for 'idea'
 
2
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back