IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Impact
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WiFi.PRO (2005) - solid Spanish enduser...
Also you may see their clients there...

•••
Hi guys. I'm selling Dogs.Pro If anyone is interested. It was a large project that never materialized.

•••
•••
•••
backorder.pro - Russian backorder project...
For now works as mirror of expired.ru

Last edited:
•••
I got one premium keyword.pro (hand reg for dropped name from two years ago) that I will soon develop into a personal site. :)

•••
post.pro has been sold recently on Sedo but price is unpublished.

•••
xtra.pro - enduser from Israel...

•••
•••
"pro" in Ukrainian and Russian also means "about"...

•••
•••
My current stats from the beginning of 2016 via Bodis-form:
4 bidders on 4 .PROs
(2 from Ukraine, 2 - Russia)

•••
•••
The growth has been impressive lately, but I wonder how many were NOT purchased by speculators but real end users ?

•••
Fixer.pro just got available, if anyone is interested...

•••
•••
I have Fog/Computing dot pro
Also Fog/s dot pro

•••
•••
9911.pro if anyone is interested...

•••
I know there have been issues with GoDaddy not having fully integrated .PRO into it's domain registration system. When .PRO first went live at GoDaddy, suggestive selling of .PRO seemed to be conspicuously absent. It makes sense that with Chinese investors all over .PRO at that time, GoDaddy didn't want to wait until it had covered all its bases before taking .PRO live. That issue now appears to have been resolved:

dotPRO-GoDaddy.jpg

Even if I choose to look only for boxingpro.com, .PRO comes up on the left as a suggested extension:

BoxingPro.com Inquiry jpg.jpg

Same result -- even if I'm searching for a .COM domain where one of the keywords matches a newTLD extension. Interesting that .COACH is not suggested anywhere in the results:

BoxingCoach.com Inquiry.jpg

I haven't checked on auction integration for .PRO at GoDaddy, but so far so good on the registration front.

Btw, boxing.pro was never available at GoDaddy. Other than aftermarket "premium" listings, showing domains as available when they have already been registered seems to happen with some frequency at GoDaddy. Not sure why, but don't get too excited when that perfect name appears to be available for reg. fee on your initial search. If it appears too good to be true...

Last edited:
•••
boxing.pro is registered since 2005... So GD still doesn't work .PROperly...
Also .PRO is NOT supported on GD-Auctions...

•••
boxing.pro is registered since 2005... So GD still doesn't work .PROperly...
Also .PRO is NOT supported on GD-Auctions...

At least GoDaddy is moving in the right direction!

•••
•••

LAVA.PRO!

Kilauea_Big_Island.jpg

(Actual, unretouched photo. Lava pond. Kilauea, Big Island. ©2016. All rights reserved.)

Last edited:
•••
After ~12 years since .PRO-launch...

Half full... It's all about perspective. O_o

Consider this:

If .PRO had been unrestricted, better planned and heavily marketed by all the major registrars from day one, the very best .PRO domains would likely be owned by the same, usual domaining suspects who have already made more money than anybody could reasonably spend in two or three lifetimes.

That created an exceptional opportunity for current .PRO buyers -- many who frequent this very thread. IMHO, that's something to feel good about!​

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back