NameSilo
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

InvisionTech

Established Member
Impact
133
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You might have accidentally clicked unwatch.
 
1
•••
tender.pro - popular eTrading platform (Russia).
Alexa Global Rank at now 94.6K
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Registration gandi.net 2,00 €
 
1
•••
Alpnames.com's .PRO-prices are still unbeaten...
 
0
•••
~353K
(without GoDaddy de facto)
 
0
•••
Alpnames.com's .PRO-prices are still unbeaten...

I don't recommend them at all. Last year I had an issue with a domain registered with them I sent them something like 15 e-mails over the course of a month and never got a reply. That's pretty terrible customer service. I tried from multiple e-mail accounts so I don't think it went to their spam.
 
0
•••
I didn't have any issues with Alpnames. A few hundreds of my domains under their management (various TLDs)... Good communication via LiveChat and email also.
 
0
•••
And I'm using email @ my own .PRO with SPF and DKIM-signatures...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
pooka.pro (2009) - nice enduser (Scotland).
 
2
•••
Previously forgot to write that was $1K-bid from US on my therapist.pro
 
2
•••
HEART.PRO (2005) - useful US-enduser...
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
As I see: Chineses relularly backorder .PRO via West263...
Today's example: PING.PRO

West263 provides English-interface?
I can't find...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Dynadot replied me that .PRO-backordering is absent in their plans...
 
0
•••
Available:
enduser
endusers

:)
 
0
•••
facebook.com/titanpro
~188K likes for TITAN.PRO
 
0
•••
0
•••
GO.PRO was sold for $40K on GoDaddy-auction in Feb'2012.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back