Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New gtld's coming out should help .pro as the associated advertising will break the mold of the mindset that you only have to own a .com. Then of course out of all the new extensions I still believe .pro is one of the best given its ability to elevate the domain with a higher end appearance.

I know many will disagree but I still think .pro adds tremendous value and is largely generic as it will apply to thousands of words.

Other new gtlds won't have such a broad range keyword combinations that work.

•••
For all you people that think .pro websites aren't being developed take a look at this.

http://mostpopularwebsites.net/top-level-domain/.PRO

Was pleasantly surprised by all the russian and foreign development that is taking place along with some nice sites in the US. Seems there are some genuinely unique sites being created with some following.

•••
For all you people that think .pro websites aren't being developed take a look at this.

http://mostpopularwebsites.net/top-level-domain/.PRO

Was pleasantly surprised by all the russian and foreign development that is taking place along with some nice sites in the US. Seems there are some genuinely unique sites being created with some following.
From the site: "As few as 0.0% of all of the most popular websites on the internet have a .PRO extension making it the #79 top level domain!"

•••
So does .gov have 0.0% of all the most popular sites which is top 1 million sites online. My point was more about .pro being developed by some more serious web developers and I think that companies like tech.pro will really help the extension become more ingrained into the core of the internet since it appeals to programmers and the like. .Pro is an underdog that continues to show a great deal of promise and worth the risk for investment.

•••
Diamond.pro has been sold for 7,000 USD

Diamonds.pro has been sold for 1,000 USD

:wave:

•••
•••
•••
Diamond.pro has been sold for 7,000 USD

Diamonds.pro has been sold for 1,000 USD

Wow, superb! That's more than I would have expected for these domains. Even though they are really good.

I just sold anwalt.pro (lawyer in German) for 3,500 Euro.

•••
•••
Sold hypoteka(dot)pro 1600 USD Sedo.

•••
•••
•••
dotPro Sales Event

Any other members with dotPro portfolio's interested in organizing and promoting a sales event?

•••
•••
Bulk sales environments usually fall short of public expectations both in terms of price and sales numbers.

Last edited:
•••
I can 'contribute' with only a few names but I would like to see what will happen.

•••
•••
This only confirms what we (.pro owners) know already, that the extension acts somehow like a domain hack. The pattern of this case was discussed here on NP regarding of domain case, if someone can file a complaint regarding a domain hack, because extensions are not included in this case.

I believe this case will probably be a point of reference.

•••
It's a powerful domain and really sucks that it is hit like this!

•••
This only confirms what we (.pro owners) know already, that the extension acts somehow like a domain hack. The pattern of this case was discussed here on NP regarding of domain case, if someone can file a complaint regarding a domain hack, because extensions are not included in this case.

I believe this case will probably be a point of reference.

kinda like auto.shop or free.web ?

•••
•••
Rus.pro has been sold for 1,750 EUR

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back