Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rather than letting a bunch of decent .pro domains drop, I decided to throw them on Ebay. My reward for that has been spending a lot of time answering .pro questions from bidders. People seem to know there is some sort of restriction, but they never looked into, or do not understand, what is required and the ways to fulfill the requirement. There is a lot of confusion about the audit process. I am wondering if anyone with under 100 .pros has had to deal with an audit. Restriction or not, I have several names that I like and will keep.

•••
Anyone interested in these or can convince me to keep them.

NUDA.PRO
NUDO.PRO
CLIMA.PRO
CELLE.PRO
GIFS.PRO
AIRPLANETICKETS.PRO
AIRPLANETICKET.ME
AIRPLANETICKET.PRO
PAYDAYSEARCH.ORG
PAYDAYSEARCH.INFO
LEARNSPANISH.PRO
LEARNFRENCH.PRO

•••
Dump'em, they're a long shot.

Just backordered Airplane dot pro but I have competition, hope it wont get too expensive.

According to DNJournal, Dentistry dot pro sold for $1300 last week.(not mine)

Last edited:
•••
Thank to Jurgen Wolf I transferred out of Encirca 5 expiring .pro names for $9 each at Hover. They have great support too!

•••
Sweet! Encirca's 2.99 deal is great though..I love them for doing that.

•••
Lost airplane dot pro for not paying attention but got detergent dot pro.

•••
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year dot pro fans!

•••
.Pro Auction

FYI, Black.pro is on auction at Sedo with an initial bid of $500.00

http://no_url_shorteners/ZMgY6

•••
Good luck with that dot pro fan.
Has anyone had success using auction platforms for selling pro domains? I'm looking for something other than sedo or eBay. Whom I have already experienced.
Currently looking to sell;
Entertainment
Culture
Newzealand
Perfume

•••
I've had offers on lice.pro and aruba.pro lately but at low price levels. Don't expect much from sedo auctions. I lean towards just dealing with the people that make offers on my domains rather than sending to auction anyway.

Enjoy your New Year .pro owners!

•••
Iraq.pro has finally gone to auction at snapnames. Anyone care to guess how high this will go?

Its not one I will be bidding on above the initial $49 but quite interested to see how it goes for pure interest. It has been on the list for a long time.

•••
fyi..i'll be rolling out a full fledged conferencing site at conferencecall.pro here in the next few weeks. It will provide business level conference call services. Hopefully this will be another good example of a .pro business that will get in front of the business community as we start opening the service up to new customers.

•••
fyi..i'll be rolling out a full fledged conferencing site at conferencecall.pro here in the next few weeks. It will provide business level conference call services. Hopefully this will be another good example of a .pro business that will get in front of the business community as we start opening the service up to new customers.

I'll be sure to check it out. Good luck! :)

•••
I have a few expiring names I picked up during the $1.99 sale and would appreciate any thoughts about which (if any) are worth holding on to (or if anyone wants to make a last minute offer):

BALDNESS.PRO
CONSCIOUS.PRO
CRAM.PRO
CYAN.PRO
DUMPSTER.PRO
KICKBALL.PRO
PHOTOALBUMS.PRO
RETIRED.PRO
WATERSKI.PRO

Thanks for any input!

•••
I have a few expiring names I picked up during the $1.99 sale and would appreciate any thoughts about which (if any) are worth holding on to (or if anyone wants to make a last minute offer):

BALDNESS.PRO < DROP
CONSCIOUS.PRO < DROP
CRAM.PRO < DROP
CYAN.PRO < DROP
DUMPSTER.PRO < DROP
KICKBALL.PRO < DROP
PHOTOALBUMS.PRO < DROP
RETIRED.PRO < KEEP
WATERSKI.PRO < KEEP

Thanks for any input!

Please see above for my answer.

•••
I would agree with microguy. Best 2 of the lot in my opinion as well.

•••
•••
•••
•••
so business registrations are out apparently.

http://domainincite.com/11668-afilias-doubles-pro-registrations-in-a-year

.pro is acting strangely or maybe afilias has re-read the contract with Icann more than the old company and is carrying a harder line.

I see why you want a quote 'more exclusive' membership of owners and guess we'll see if it plays out to business people and professionals but the registry sure is running against the grain on how extensions are grown significantly in this day and age.

I'm trying to keep an open mind about this., but do ask myself why should we have to comply with this type of outdated regulation in lieu of 1000 new extensions that won't?

•••
del

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last year I received an offer of €1500 (about $2000) for Properties(.)pro but I refused it. And now yesterday I received another offer of €1500 (about $2000)...

How much do you think this domain is worth (for an end-user)?

•••
It's a decent offer, it can go higher for sure but if you want to keep a sales flow I don't think it's too low. Same range as recent .pro sales. Property dot pro it's a lot better and another story so maybe you can squeeze a couple hundred more but I would personally sell. GL!

•••
Properties(.)pro

New Zealand (properties.co.nz) was sold in 8,000 USD and .pro is global, so it should be worth higher, due to it is good for making PRO any online business from every place in the World.

Also PROperties(.)PRO sounds really nice!

May we know who is the bidder? :gl:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back