Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems .PRO is slowly coming out of the cage with cheaper reg prices than they were a year ago and major registrars like netsol taking notice of the extension and promoting it. B-)

Here are some that I picked up in last couple of days:

Alexandria.pro

Anchorage.pro

Arlington.pro

Belfast.pro

Birmingham.pro

Budapest.pro

Durham.pro

Fairfax.pro

Italian.pro

Lisbon.pro

Fire away with your regs after the relaunch on September 8th, 2008.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These absolutely formal restrictions were lifted in November, but the registration spike was fixed in February only... by Chineses... and is over already.
So no any correlation between "restrictions" and number of regs...
And still NOT supported by GoDaddy de facto... de jure only.

A setback may turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

•••
•••
Here is a famous Chinese domainer proverb:

He who registers with patience is a courageous and champion domainer. :laugh:

(...that I just made up)

•••
Yes, that's the past. The point, .pro is being used by GoDaddy now and further for their PRO program. Not domainer anymore.
This is one of examples End User has interest on .pro extension. Being used. Not being parked.

•••
Yes, that's the past. The point, .pro is being used by GoDaddy now and further for their PRO program. Not domainer anymore.
This is one of examples End User has interest on .pro extension. Being used. Not being parked.

I think we will see .pro sites popping up all over in 2016.

•••
Type-in traffic on this domain is ~0.
This is just a defensive redirect.

•••
Sedo also has .PRO which is parked.
All these samples are just defensive, no more.

•••
•••
•••
I think we will see .pro sites popping up all over in 2016.
They are popping every day a few years in a row... from Russia...
If you want to see US - pray on GoDaddy or act...

•••
Type-in traffic on this domain is ~0.
This is just a defensive redirect.

Well, I've typed it in at least 10 times.

And every time I talk with GoDaddy, I share knowledge.

geico.pro

•••
•••
•••
multivarka.pro - webshop of BIG Russian brand: REDMOND
Also was advertised on TV...

•••
Every professional service on a .org site should consider going to .pro

It appears that's what PIWIK.PRO did.

See the footer> Copyright © 2016 Piwik.org - Piwik.pro is proudly brought to you by the Piwik.org engineering team.

•••
So Russia, France, Poland...
+ NL-endusers are not rare in .PRO, sample: webshop.pro

•••
TECH.PRO was sold for $25,500 in 2012 by Silver to US-enduser...
Website was closed some time ago for future development...

•••
Working US-enduser (Orlando, FL): GroundSource.pro

•••
•••
•••
Yes, but Sponsoring Registrar: 101domain, Inc
LOL
I don't know what the deals between them. Only godaddy knows. But registrant name matters for domain registration.

•••
No any deals...
It says that GoDaddy is still NOT accredited registrar on .PRO and acts as reseller...
That's all.

•••
I've been meaning to post this for a couple weeks, but kept forgetting to snap the pic when I passed it. Here's a billboard in Chicago for TURNKEY.PRO:

turnkey-pro-1457289719-569.jpg

•••
•••
Godaddy should really work on its issues with .pro and make it one of the offerings.

Nick V, that's awesome, TFS! They should have had the website domain name written little bigger than it is.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back