Kate Domainosaurus RexTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,832 Apr 29, 2008 270 views 7 replies #1 I miss the old forum icons. In particular they make it easier to see whether I am subscribed to any given thread. Please bring them back :]
I miss the old forum icons. In particular they make it easier to see whether I am subscribed to any given thread. Please bring them back :]
D deleted984054565403 VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 149 Apr 30, 2008 #2 I'd like this as well -- perhaps even as a secondary skin option. :gl:
Bill Gutless Wonderâ„¢VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 51 Apr 30, 2008 #3 Can be done for a small fee..... I'm sure RJ can put another skin up. -Bill
RickM VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 39 May 2, 2008 #4 3rd this...the new ones are nice....but not fit for purpose.
J Jeff EmeritusVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 281 May 3, 2008 #5 ... now I've gotten used to the new ones! :gl: :p :imho: -Jeff
Kenny Top Member VIP Gold Account ★ 20 ★ Impact 16,252 May 3, 2008 #6 Oh lookie alla badges in this thread. Seriously.... dont start changing things up again... you know, until we have to.
Oh lookie alla badges in this thread. Seriously.... dont start changing things up again... you know, until we have to.