IT.COM

Bring the old design back ...please...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I love np and i feel iam very lucky to be in this forum :xf.love:

, but this new desgin ...
its really hard to read posts and just feel very starnge .... dont like it, i spoke to outer members and they all miss the old version
please bring the old one back

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you can always pick which skin you want from the bottom left drop down menu.

•••
you can always pick which skin you want from the bottom left drop down menu.

I was thinking the same :-/

I personally am happy in the red/white/blue skin find which one you like and change it :)

•••
•••
The new theme is fantastic. I love it.

•••
Yes you can pick a theme.. But what about new people finding this site and see the plain site. Tome it looks unprofessional and liek it is owned by a little kid that can't afford a design.

•••
Yes you can pick a theme.. But what about new people finding this site and see the plain site. Tome it looks unprofessional and liek it is owned by a little kid that can't afford a design.

I think otherwise. Having a plain and simple theme makes it more professional than those themes that are flood with rainbow colors.

Look more technical than bragging type of theme, that's what I think.

•••
Don't like, don't use it. Couldn't afford a design and looks like it's owned by a little kid? You have to be kidding. Nice way to insult all the hard work Ron (RJ) and others have put into this forum.

As far as people thinking it's "plain", take a hint from the name of the theme: "Clean".

Just because it isn't all flashy and "Web 2.0" doesn't mean it can't be seen as professional.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back