IT.COM

.tv The official tv.com thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
my first official namepros thread!

i am interested to see, if you will share, your tv.com names, and if you have television.com names. yes, i am nosey.

but- who knows- you may have the tv.com someone else has the .tv to, and it might spark some deals-

even if not, i would really like to see what ya'll got, and what i missed :'(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
KendallTV dot com

AndamanTV dot com

NicobarTV dot com

•••
Only have one: Nuestrotv.com (Ourtv.com in Spanish)

•••
BeachVolleyTV.com + BeachVolley.tv :)

•••
Only one for me,
NashvilleTennesseeTV.com

JLC

•••
ElladaTV dot com

Ellada - "Greece" in Greek

LodzTV dot com

Lodz is the third largest city in Poland.

•••
banderaTV dotCom (bandera is flag in spanish) and a county name in Texas

•••
NuestroTV.com NuestroTV means 'OurTV' in Spanish.

•••
Thanks .tv....misread it...

•••
WetTV.com got thee TV.com that I wanted, Lance and I now have Wet.tv and Wettv.com and WetTV.co.uk for the complete triple.

•••
SouthWalesTV dot com

This would be my last TV.com

•••
G'day, i was wondering if there is a bare minimum price a dictionary .tv domain is worth these days. I am thinking of buying one, but realy have no concept of the current price guide. Any examples would be appreciated.

•••
Minimum price for a decent TV.com dictionary word would be about $75 on the aftermarket.

However, some people will happily sell you names like bizarrenessTV.com or radishesTV.com for less than $10.

The big money sales are in geo names. So anyone owning a name like SomersetTV.com could expect at least $500, but more likely $5000.

It depends on a million and one other factors.

Your best bet is to look on namebio or the market threads here on namepros.

•••
10cnna0.jpg

•••
•••
•••
ErotischeTV.com (German - EroticTV) :o

•••
•••
qrzpxh.jpg

Moskva - "Moscow" in Russian.

•••
•••
JazzMusicTV dot com :gl:

•••
Didn't want to start a new thread on this but wanted to share. I got a $1.00 click today at sedo on an LLLtv.com! Don't know if this is rare for you guy's but it is for me as most have been in the $0.10 - $0.15 range for this domain.

•••
Watching Tv tonight I noticed the Manchester City game had MCFCTV.com as their internet television channel.

Had a quick look and it is a premium channel for the fans.

This is interesting as MAnchester City are now the world's richest football team and have chosen a TV.com over a .TV name.

•••
Putnik

I have Putnik.tv (Putnik = Russian for "Traveler")

I also have PutnikTV.com and TVputnik.com.

•••
I really dont like the look of MCFCTV.com - six letter acronyms no thanks.
Was the worlds richest football team only willing to pay for a hand-reg?!

•••
AgricultureTV dot com :gl:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back