NameSilo

.tv The official tv.com thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
my first official namepros thread!

i am interested to see, if you will share, your tv.com names, and if you have television.com names. yes, i am nosey.

but- who knows- you may have the tv.com someone else has the .tv to, and it might spark some deals-

even if not, i would really like to see what ya'll got, and what i missed :'(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Try OYH1 code next time for $6 com :)

mckennaronnie said:
Thanks
I just grabbed this one. I'm not the biggest Tv.com fan but such a keyword that can easily work well with TV, Video content for about £5 is worth a shot. IMHO

I am glad loterie went to a good hands :) I was about to register it, but decided to give something back to this tv forum. Reading the forum, i stared to look for tv / com.tv 40-days ago, and got two nice-for-a-noob offers - $200 for geocom.tv and $800 for one adult.tv. Will post about it later.

•••
Matt

Thanks for the code - thats cheaper than the one I use.

Mydomain are presently doing a buy one get one free on .com names if you are only buying a small amount.

I just bagged fourteentv .com and got ciudadestv.com FREE
(I was in such a rush I didn't care whether ciudadestv.com worked in Spanish or not - can any Spanish speakers tell me if it makes sense).

Anyway, Matt, you've obviously started a trend here. May I offer another name that was on the list for purchase but, considering you did the lotterie, must be freely given...

ZillionaireTV.com

The way the recession is going it will mean the same as billionaire quite soon.

•••
•••
What do you all think about KeywordKeywordTV.com names? Or would you just stick to KeywordTV.com?

I noticed that HotGirls.tv sold for $1.2k last month, believe Dottie use to own it so I've decided to pick up a few of these TV.com names:

WeatherChannel
AnimeHentai - .tv site developed
MatureWomen - .tv site developed
AsianWomen
HotWomen
BigBreasts
HotModels
AdultVideos
AdultFilms
AdultClips
XXXVideos
XXXClips
AmateurVideos
CollegeGirl

•••
htmlindex said:
What do you all think about KeywordKeywordTV.com names? Or would you just stick to KeywordTV.com?

I noticed that HotGirls.tv sold for $1.2k last month, believe Dottie use to own it so I've decided to pick up a few of these TV.com names:

WeatherChannel
AnimeHentai - .tv site developed
MatureWomen - .tv site developed
AsianWomen
HotWomen
BigBreasts
HotModels
AdultVideos
AdultFilms
AdultClips
XXXVideos
XXXClips
AmateurVideos
CollegeGirl

I like them, you picked up a few very nice names IMHO
I especially think the adult domains are good with AdultVideos being a favourite (i own a few _____Videos.tv's that get a lot of interest)

Good Luck

•••
Thanks for that Ronnie. I did a search of many KeywordKewordTV.com names & found that a majority of them were taken as well. Personally, I think that KeywordKewordTV.com names have potential as well, as far as those KeywordKeword are highly searched terms.

•••
A few days ago I jokingly aasked if there would be a scramble for GetpcTV.com

Yep, someone bagged it!

•••
•••
•••
.tv said:

Aaa.. this is a great one ! It could get nice price on gfy forum , great for development, if you are in that kind of business. May i ask where u get it?

•••
MattheP said:
Aaa.. this is a great one ! It could get nice price on gfy forum , great for development, if you are in that kind of business. May i ask where u get it?

Hand reg. :)

•••
•••
Big news if you like the ___tv.coms:

GamingTV.com went for $5,438.00 on Snap today!

•••
The GamingTV.com news is BRILLIANT.

Perhaps I'll dust down the portfolio and get ready for the rush!

Hopefully someone here has Gaming.TV, which I see starts at $1,000. That is the MORE interesting thing.

•••
Lucky to snap CapeMayTV.com just yesterday...

•••
Jimbojimbo said:
The GamingTV.com news is BRILLIANT.

Perhaps I'll dust down the portfolio and get ready for the rush!

Hopefully someone here has Gaming.TV, which I see starts at $1,000. That is the MORE interesting thing.

Hey Jimbo,

Couldnt resist a few weeks back - managed to reg GAMERSTV.CO.UK and LATENIGHTTV.CO.UK and then I threw away the credit card......

•••
While everyone was watching the news that GamingTV.com went for $5,438.00 on Snap another little beauty slipped through unannounced..

x

It's now hand-regged and happily parked up waiting for clients.

Home James!!!!!

Last edited:
•••
Fellow TV.com friends

I've just found some interesting first names still available on TV.com and thought I would share them here for anyone who knows a person with this name and might want to give it as a present...

aidantv.com
alfietv.com
callumtv.com
dominictv.com
elliottv.com
ewantv.com
finlaytv.com
finleytv.com
gracietv.com
hollietv.com
imogentv.com
isobeltv.com
kiantv.com
kierantv.com
lexietv.com
libbytv.com
lucatv.com
maisietv.com
millietv.com
niamhtv.com
reecetv.com
reubentv.com
rhystv.com
tillytv.com
zacharytv.com

•••
my LLLtv.coms are getting a lil traffic so far

Last edited:
•••
BoxOfficeTv .com

got this today,

waiting www.BoxOffice.tv to be developed,
it will be a good news :tu:

•••
dalBono said:
BoxOfficeTv .com

got this today,

one of the best names i have seen on this thread.........i assume it wasn't a hand reg!!

good luck with the name

•••
Aaaaargh,

I took BoxOfficeTV.co.uk a while back and didn't keep up to date.

Nice One DalBono - great catch!

•••
Thanks, it was dropping
surprised i got no competition on this ( i had to check it many time if this is not a typo name ) :hehe:

•••
dalBono said:
BoxOfficeTv .com

got this today,

very nice pickup.

Congrats. :)

BTW, did you buy it in the aftermarket? The whois record shows that the domain was created on 2004-04-26.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back