Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

The Official Name.com Coupon Code Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
177
Name.com Coupon Code. (Working)
$7.49 .com
Coupon Code: 7UD9ID
$7.49 .com
Coupon Code: ghu5km

$7.49 .org registrations ($1.50 off)
Coupon Code: OHMABH
Expiry: December 2008

$6.29 .mobi registrations
Coupon Code: No Need Coupons Code

$0.99 .cn registrations
Coupon Code: No Need Coupons Code

$0.25 .cn registrations
Coupon Code: BARATO

###########################################
http://www.name.com/treasure-hunt.php
###########################################

Name.com Coupon Code. (Expires)
$6.99.com
$5.99.net

Coupon Code: TLHF99


10% off on your order.
Coupon code: CPCBNB
Expires: November 23, 2008


Discount any domain registrations
Coupon Code: TUDOBEM

:music:

###########################################
http://www.name.com/treasure-hunt.php
###########################################
 
Last edited:
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd love a .tv renewal code.

I could move my domains but name.com has a special place for my tvs :)

Thanks
 
0
•••
Samit have you tried FRANKINVEST ?

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
I did corey, doesn't work for .tv

I have about 20 yrs worth of .tv renewals currently to be done.

Still have about 4 months to go though, so no fire... yet.
 
0
•••
November Promotions

Use Promo Code: "MMMGRAVY" to receive:

$8.49 COM/NET registration

$8.99 COM/NET renewal

- $6.99 .IM registrations AND renewals

- $10.99 .TV registrations. Note that if you register more than one
year at a time, the price drops to $9.99 per year!

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Thank you coreyg.

I actually have a couple of domains at name.com and one of them is up for renewal in November.
 
0
•••
FRANKINVEST doesn't work anymore.

I just used MMMGRAVY to renew a .com for $8.99.
 
1
•••
I am so sad with NAME.COM, because i like this registrar. However, their promo codes are still more expensive than the rest of the promo codes out there. The 8.99 renewal is still about a dollar more expensive than domain transfers.

But i read in another thread here that there are people who are willing to shell out a dollar more in renewals, simply because domain transfers are such a "hassle" to them. I dunno, but it only took me a few clicks and about 10 minutes to transfer domains. If i had 100 domains, that would have saved me 100 bucks.
 
0
•••
I am so sad with NAME.COM, because i like this registrar. However, their promo codes are still more expensive than the rest of the promo codes out there. The 8.99 renewal is still about a dollar more expensive than domain transfers.

But i read in another thread here that there are people who are willing to shell out a dollar more in renewals, simply because domain transfers are such a "hassle" to them. I dunno, but it only took me a few clicks and about 10 minutes to transfer domains. If i had 100 domains, that would have saved me 100 bucks.

If you've got the volume, you can request a discount. :) I'm sure 100 domains would get you a price reduction comparable to most promo codes here. Outside of price, Name.com has always provided me with fantastic support and extremely speedy transfers.
 
0
•••
FRANKINVEST doesn't work anymore.

I just used MMMGRAVY to renew a .com for $8.99.

MMMGRAVY worked for me for new reg, thx for sharing, Rep added:wave:
 
0
•••
If you've got the volume, you can request a discount. :) I'm sure 100 domains would get you a price reduction comparable to most promo codes here.
The best the discount club could offer me was 8.09. It didn't even beat the 7.85 i got from Godaddy. Or the 6.97 transfer from namecheap.


Outside of price, Name.com has always provided me with fantastic support and extremely speedy transfers.
I agree. That's why i'm kinda sad to leave. But then, i have never had any problems or issues with the other registrars i tried. My domains sat there for a year and no issues, so i figured i will go for the pricing choice.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

By the way, transferring to NAME.COM is lightning fast.

But transferring out of NAME.COM usually takes 5 days. They'll wait out the entire 5 days before they flush out your domains to the other registrar. They don't provide any "accept transfer" links to shorten the transfer time.
 
0
•••
coupon for .bz?

I swear did they just hike up the prices from 9.99 to 25.00????????

RIGHT when I was about to reg 1 also :(

this happened with godaddy last year when I regged LOL(.)bz it was like $5,
then I was about to reg some more (ex:lll.bz) the price went up to 24.99
>:(
 
0
•••
coupon for .bz?

I swear did they just hike up the prices from 9.99 to 25.00????????

RIGHT when I was about to reg 1 also :(

this happened with godaddy last year when I regged LOL(.)bz it was like $5,
then I was about to reg some more (ex:lll.bz) the price went up to 24.99
>:(

i even renewed one of my .bz yesterday at name.com. only their reg fee is $9.99 renewal fee is $25, same goes for .tv domain too.
 
0
•••
November Promotions

Use Promo Code: "MMMGRAVY" to receive:

$8.49 COM/NET registration

$8.99 COM/NET renewal

- $6.99 .IM registrations AND renewals

- $10.99 .TV registrations. Note that if you register more than one
year at a time, the price drops to $9.99 per year!

Cheers
Corey

saved me $4 thanks
 
0
•••
November Promotions

Use Promo Code: "MMMGRAVY" to receive:

$8.49 COM/NET registration

$8.99 COM/NET renewal

- $6.99 .IM registrations AND renewals

- $10.99 .TV registrations. Note that if you register more than one
year at a time, the price drops to $9.99 per year!

Cheers
Corey

Thanks it works :hehe:
 
0
•••
Nevermind.
 
0
•••
Until midnight November 30th MST use CYBERMON to receive:

$8.00 COM/NET registrations

If your domain is up for renewal and it's the first time you've renewed that domain, use the promo 1UP until December 30th to receive:
$8.25 COM/NET renewals on domains renewing for the first time!
 
0
•••
Use the promotional code: "FESTIVUS" to receive:
$8.49 COM/NET Registration and renewal
 
0
•••
Use the promotional code: "FESTIVUS" to receive:
$8.49 COM/NET Registration and renewal

Do you have promo for .org registration?
 
0
•••
Use the promotional code: "FESTIVUS" to receive:
$8.49 COM/NET Registration and renewal

Thanks I use today for renew couple .com and working fine.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys for the latest codes. Worked a treat.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back