Discount any domain registrations
Coupon Code: TUDOBEM

:music:

###########################################
http://www.name.com/treasure-hunt.php
###########################################

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for coupon I just reg 2 name. rep + to you

•••
Name.com Coupon Codes

jdenwar said:
New Name.com Codes..
Last verified April 25, 2009

Coupon Code: supasauce
7.99 for new .com and .net registration. :p ($1.00 off)

Coupon Code: TWTTRPT
8.20 for new .com and .net registration. :p ($.79 off)

Coupon Code: FABIAMELO
$1.2 off on .com and .net renewal.

Cheers!!

:p

Last edited:
•••
How good is name.com? I use GoDaddy primarily

•••
thanks for the coupon code.

•••
godaddy is still better for me, it's just that someone pushed up a domain on name.com so i need to have an account there to get the domain.

•••
Name.com is best registrar. Bcoz it gives you free priate whois with simple interface rather than slow loading godaddy interface.the price is competitie. they just finished $5.99 registration offer and now with coupon code it is just $7.49 with private whois.you dont have to spend a penny for whois priacy. name.com has all the services along with Google Apps which allows you to make a google start page without hosting and 200 email accounts.
Customer support is fast and everything is perfect.
I personally recommended name.com to all.
Thanks
boot2

•••
boot2.com said:
Name.com is best registrar. Bcoz it gives you free priate whois with simple interface rather than slow loading godaddy interface.the price is competitie. they just finished $5.99 registration offer and now with coupon code it is just $7.49 with private whois.you dont have to spend a penny for whois priacy. name.com has all the services along with Google Apps which allows you to make a google start page without hosting and 200 email accounts.
Customer support is fast and everything is perfect.
I personally recommended name.com to all.
Thanks
boot2
They are hardly the best. I only used them because they were the cheapest decent registrar, first at 5.99 then 6.99 with coupon and now you say they are up to 7.49 with coupon? No longer worth me using them for that price I think. Their prices for other extensions are already high, only .in and .me are worth reging apart from .com there. Their interface is buggy and they seem dodgy from what I have heard so for just a few cents saving I wont be reging with them anymore I think.

•••
If price is a factor, GoDaddy is having a .com reg sale for $1.99 -- for how long, I dunno, but you'll need the coupon code.

•••
Thats only 1 domain per account.

•••
Well I primarly use name.com cause I don't like godaddy's interface (Name.com is much simpler and easier to navigate). Before you can register domain at Godaddy there is like 10 steps ( they offer like 1000 addons for each domain :) ), but they are reliable ( not that I had any problems with Name.com so far ). TLHF99 code works for me ( -$2 on domain so $6.99 ).

•••
Interface of name.com is hundred times better than most of the other registrars. I have been using them since 2005, have about 500 names there and never had any problems!

•••
jdenwar said:
:hi:
Use this coupon code at checkout to get exclusive 16% off on all .COM registration.

Coupon Code: ghu5km
Expiry: 2008 November 30

The coupon code shown on homepage "TLHF99" no longer works.

Cheers
James!
Anyone know if this works on .com renewals? This would bring down the normal $8.99 renewal fee to $7.55 - close enough to Godaddy's transfer fee of 6.99 that I wouldn't have to transfer my dozens of .coms coming up for renewal at name.

One problem with Name.com's interface is that you can't "apply" a discount code to renewals to see what price you get before checking out. You have to put the code in at the same time you pay for it - if the code doesn't work you pay full price. They need to implement something like at Godaddy where you can apply the code first and see your discount before making the purchase.

•••
The coupon on the front page still works for me for $6.99 .com reg 2 days ago, just thought I would mention it since the first post says it doesnt.

•••
More Name.com Coupon code for November 2008

Coupon Code: TLHF99
$2.00 off on .com registrations ($8.99 to $6.99)
Expiry: Unknown

Thanks
James

Last edited:
•••
Doesn't work on renewals. Paid 8.99 for one just to find out.

•••
thanks for the coupon code.

•••
Name.com Coupon Code for November 2008

Coupon Code: TLHF99
$2.00 off on .com registrations ($8.99 to $6.99)

Coupon Code: OHMABH
$1.50 off on .org registrations ($8.99 to $7.49)
Expiry: December 2008

Coupon Code: IGATFC
$3.99 for .CN registrations

Only for new domain registration not for renewal.
Last verified November 06,2008 08: 27 PM

•••
This code is still active for .COM, but .NET is back up to $8.99. Still one of my favorite registrars, however. Thanks to all for sharing the savings.

•••
Thread renamed to: "The Official Name.com Coupon Code Thread"

As it appears, more domainers begin to utilize the services of Name.com - this is the official thread for Coupons and Discount codes.

M.

•••
Cool, anyone have a new .net coupon for Name??

•••
Code: TLHF99 (Working)
Discount: 2.00 off .com

PHP:
Code:	[B]XUP599[/B] [COLOR=Red]Expires[/COLOR]
Discount:	5.99$ Price On .coms

Code:	[B]ghu5km[/B]
Discount:	$1.50 off on .COM domains!

Code:	[B]NIMHB9[/B]
Discount:	40% off

Code:	[B]B00BL0VER[/B]
Discount:	10% off anything but .com