Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

The Official Name.com Coupon Code Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
177
Name.com Coupon Code. (Working)
$7.49 .com
Coupon Code: 7UD9ID
$7.49 .com
Coupon Code: ghu5km

$7.49 .org registrations ($1.50 off)
Coupon Code: OHMABH
Expiry: December 2008

$6.29 .mobi registrations
Coupon Code: No Need Coupons Code

$0.99 .cn registrations
Coupon Code: No Need Coupons Code

$0.25 .cn registrations
Coupon Code: BARATO

###########################################
http://www.name.com/treasure-hunt.php
###########################################

Name.com Coupon Code. (Expires)
$6.99.com
$5.99.net

Coupon Code: TLHF99


10% off on your order.
Coupon code: CPCBNB
Expires: November 23, 2008


Discount any domain registrations
Coupon Code: TUDOBEM

:music:

###########################################
http://www.name.com/treasure-hunt.php
###########################################
 
Last edited:
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
scarecrow said:
TLHF99 no longer working :(

Thanks for informing!!

You can use "7UD9ID" to get $1.5 off($7.49)!!
Cheers
 
0
•••
jdenwar said:
Coupon Code: OHMABH
$1.50 off on .org registrations ($8.99 to $7.49)
Expiry: December 2008

this too stopped working
 
0
•••
scarecrow said:
this too stopped working

I am not sure if you are doing anything wrong!
But it is working till now!


Cheers!
 
0
•••
None of the codes listed in this thread work for me today.
 
0
•••
Is anything working for .com renewals? I've got a bunch coming up and it's such a pain to transfer just to save a couple bucks.
 
0
•••
Try This

Coupon Code: TUDOBEM
10% off on .com registrations
Expiry: Unknown
 
0
•••
I may be in the minority, but I still like using Godaddy, and have a pretty decent discount with them now.
 
0
•••
The only problem with name.com is that domains which have been transferred away still show up in your control panel. With big red renewal notices.

I guess more than one person has paid these renewals coz not everyone has update whois info dbs.

Thanks for the codes all, good thread :tu:
 
0
•••
Why they never offer renew discount codes? I think that they can't keeping large domain holder with them.

Any comments?

Thanks for looking!

Bill
 
0
•••
mwzd - this sounds like a bug to me. Would you mind contacting us via support with more information so we can take a look at what's causing this?

Much appreciated.

mwzd said:
The only problem with name.com is that domains which have been transferred away still show up in your control panel. With big red renewal notices.

I guess more than one person has paid these renewals coz not everyone has update whois info dbs.

Thanks for the codes all, good thread :tu:
 
0
•••
99 cent .cn

You can currently register .CN domains for 99 cents! Good for the first year of registration :kickass:

I know it's not a coupon, however since nobody else mentioned it here I figure the announcement might be useful unless someone blatantly announced the sale somewhere in another thread. I don't own any .cn domains, but I might soon and try selling them within 6 months of registration ;) I do not know when the sale ends though :?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
99Cent domains

Name.com is offering $0.99 .CN registrations!

New Year Sale!

No Coupon Required / No Limits

Grab your .CN domains now!!
:laugh:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
thunderforce said:
You can currently register .CN domains for 99 cents! Good for the first year of registration :kickass:

I know it's not a coupon, however since nobody else mentioned it here I figure the announcement might be useful unless someone blatantly announced the sale somewhere in another thread. I don't own any .cn domains, but I might soon and try selling them within 6 months of registration ;) I do not know when the sale ends though :?

It's a limited time offer - We may stop at any time. I can tell you for sure that it won't last beyond December 31, 2008 - go, register now!
 
0
•••
kellie said:
It's a limited time offer - We may stop at any time. I can tell you for sure that it won't last beyond December 31, 2008 - go, register now!
Thanks for share, register one .cn , and will back for moore when find some good. :)
 
0
•••
Is there any discount for .com renewals?
 
0
•••
jdenwar said:
Try This

Coupon Code: TUDOBEM
10% off on .com registrations
Expiry: Unknown
Doesn't work on .com renewals... :(
 
0
•••
krx said:
Doesn't work on .com renewals... :(
Its only on new registrations, works on all TLDs I think.
 
0
•••
Green Moon said:
None of the codes listed in this thread work for me today.

7UD9ID is still working for new .com registrations
 
1
•••
Never find any discount code for renew. That's sucks.
 
0
•••
Domain123 said:
Never find any discount code for renew. That's sucks.

Transfer out to godaddy.com $6.99.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back