Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi, Griff, i find Dynadot's .in renew price descreased a lot, Before was 47 CNY, Now is 35 CNY
Any others find the descreased?
BIG NEWS

•••
dqq.png
Somebody just Binned a LLL.in
Not sure if done by mistake lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Anyone invest nnn.in or nnnn.in?

•••
What is the best place to sell .CO.In or .IN domains and who can be target customers?

Also, how is Indian customer response to buy a domain at a higher price through auction/broker sites?
Daaz.com is a great platform for Indian extensions

•••
•••
from here, who hand reg. teenpatti.in ? I was up but then I fell asleep lool

•••
from here, who hand reg. teenpatti.in ? I was up but then I fell asleep lool
There is always someone.. even .info will be registered as soon as they drop if they are even modestly good

•••
•••
What is the lowest price of NNN.IN?

•••
Qars.in
Qars.co.in
Qar.co.in

qars_in.JPG

•••
BestLaptop.in
Cakepop.in
Hyphy.in
CreditLimit.in
HighBP.in
LowBP.in
HypertensionCare.in
CreditRisk.co.in
LoanScore.in

•••
•••
Last week I sold virt for $1,100.
It was parked on DAN.
Buyer: some US organization with initial offer of $500.

Last edited:
•••
$80 each for LLL.in, 200 premium domains for sale, any interested?

•••
•••
•••
Last Chance, Reduce to $60 each

•••
I bought a few .IN to try out the extension - but just realized that they are not supported on Afternic or Godaddy Marketplace. Any idea as to if they can be listed on the Godaddy/Afternic network? Or do you just put them on Sedo/Daaz/Dan for sale? TIA

•••
Any idea as to if they can be listed on the Godaddy/Afternic network?

As far as I know, registrars that sell .in domains are not allowed to get involved in the aftermarket of it - so no .in expired auctions or allowing names to be sold on the platform.

I've noticed Uniregistry lets me add .in names/use their market landers which I think is against the rules? so they'll probably close that loophole at some point.

Sedo, Daaz, Escrow.com are the best bet long term - DAN.com is my preference but they may become a registrar so I'm unsure if it'll allow them in the future

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back