NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Untitled

ThE POwEr oF An IDeAEstablished Member
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Netizen said:
Bradskid are you regging these just for this showcase or you really have plans? Good luck hope you make good ROI

Im regging them for future investment. I have enough money to pay the reg fee's on them even at 14-16 dollars for quite a few years. I really have no intentions of doing anything with them until 5-10 years down the road. India has 1.2 billion people and is one of the largest growing economies and english speaking countries in the world. Many people project that by 2015 India will surpass China in population. These are all an investment.

•••
If you are willing to hold on to these domains for long time thats great.I asked you because its not nice to see someone is dropping a large part of .in portfolio next year because of not having enough funds for renewal .. but anyways you got enogh money for renewal thats good.
one word .in domains are going fast so it would be great investment for you .. Good luck

•••
Netizen said:
If you are willing to hold on to these domains for long time thats great.I asked you because its not nice to see someone is dropping a large part of .in portfolio next year because of not having enough funds for renewal .. but anyways you got enogh money for renewal thats good.
one word .in domains are going fast so it would be great investment for you .. Good luck

Well, i've already moved onto the big money two word keywords. I am already seeing decent revenue from parking. Many domains I have registered have already paid for this year and next years renewal fees. And don't worry, I have the funds to support many many years of renewals if that is what it takes to see a nice ROI. :]

•••
bradskid said:
Well, i've already moved onto the big money two word keywords. I am already seeing decent revenue from parking. Many domains I have registered have already paid for this year and next years renewal fees. And don't worry, I have the funds to support many many years of renewals if that is what it takes to see a nice ROI. :]
Glad to see someone is having good time with parking .in domains.

•••
Netizen said:
Glad to see someone is having good time with parking .in domains.

Are you not? If not yet, you will. :) I would also suggest submitting a lot of your .in domains to google india. They have already indexed a couple names I submitted just last month.

•••
bradskid said:
Are you not? If not yet, you will. :) I would also suggest submitting a lot of your .in domains to google india. They have already indexed a couple names I submitted just last month.
Nope, maybe I picked up wrong keywords ;) Thanks for the idea of submitting links. your domains @ which parking service?

•••
I have quite a few generic, premium single word .in's and even some key word names that are searched + 300 000 overture....and virtually no traffic.

Have them at parked, bodis and sedo. I have a few ultra premium spanish words with zero traffic.

My words are all indexed and spidered by google.

Not sure, how non generic, non type in names can get so much traffic.

•••
I have been parking with bodis but no luck with traffic on my .in names , and havent seen any great traffic stats from others too. majority of .in domain will see traffic in 1-2 years but for now its somehing great to make regfee in 1-2 months unless you have poker . in or business . in ;)

regfee means $13-$14 , that regular regfee ;)

Last edited:
•••
i use parked and while only a small % of my indian domains have traffic, some that do have huge traffic. for instance i have an lll.in that is pushing 500 uniques a day and a CTR of 20%+ - all type in.

internet usage is still low in india - parking revenue can only go up.

•••
tpruby said:
I have quite a few generic, premium single word .in's and even some key word names that are searched + 300 000 overture....and virtually no traffic.

Have them at parked, bodis and sedo. I have a few ultra premium spanish words with zero traffic.

My words are all indexed and spidered by google.

Not sure, how non generic, non type in names can get so much traffic.

Two Words: Get Indexed

Two More Words: Google India

:)

•••
...and another one:

TechnologyCenter.in

..i gotta stop this...this is insane!

IB

•••
bradskid said:
Two Words: Get Indexed

Two More Words: Google India

I guess I am confused, I am aware that google has many international arms, but thought that url submission was done only through www.google.com/addurl.

If you know of some means to submit a url to google.co.in, which is what I think you are suggesting, then please post the link so that we can all take advantage of it...because I have been unable to find any other means to add a url, other than the international google.....

Thanks

•••
http://www.google.co.in/addurl/ :?:

But I don't think google is going to take too kindly to anyone submitting parked pages.

Plus most parking programs explicitly forbid it. Or do they?

•••
tivo.co.in
ultram.co.in
tramadol.co.in

all have pretty high ovt scores :)

•••
tpruby said:
I guess I am confused, I am aware that google has many international arms, but thought that url submission was done only through www.google.com/addurl.

If you know of some means to submit a url to google.co.in, which is what I think you are suggesting, then please post the link so that we can all take advantage of it...because I have been unable to find any other means to add a url, other than the international google.....

Thanks

For submitting to Google India I use Internet Business Pro. And while it is true that SOME parking companies do not like you to submit your parking pages, others do not mind at all. I have used IBP to submit quite a few sites to google india, and they have never seemed to mind.

and here a couple new reg's for the day

SportingEquipment.in
CreditMonitor.in
CreditMonitoring.in
ILoans.in
EAutos.in
EChecks.in
CollegeGrant.in
CollegeGrants.in
FreeCreditReports.co.in
Debt-Help.in
Internet-Banking.co.in

•••
Illustrate.in
duvet.in
pillowcase.in

•••
sour.in
cone.in
atom.in
runs.in
bone.in

they are 11months old

tommiko

•••
volunteering.in
volunteering.co.in
volunteering.org.in

all just registered

•••
bradskid said:

Ya brat!!
:imho:

•••
ecohome.co.in
ecohouse.in/co.in
naturalventilation.in/co.in

•••
Connected.IN

One more added.

•••
Brad will be foaming at the mouth that you got that one I'm sure! :sold:

•••
I know. This domain Connected.IN is really just too appealing and is applicable to many segments. Just increasing a little more temptation, here is one more (pair):
New List:
:) Travelled.IN
:) Traveled.IN

Already Listed:
:$: e-Commerce.IN
:$: Connected.IN

•••
RWAC said:
Brad will be foaming at the mouth that you got that one I'm sure! :sold:

How right you are! How could I have missed that one!

•••
mwzd said:
http://www.google.co.in/addurl/ :?:

But I don't think google is going to take too kindly to anyone submitting parked pages.

Plus most parking programs explicitly forbid it. Or do they?

It is not forbidden by parked companies to submit parked pages to search engines. If you could optimize parked page pretty well, Google will love it to some extent as well as Yahoo and MSN will.

kriss05

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back