Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Finally, everything will be OK now.

•••
IMG_4151.JPG

•••
Robert De Niro is a Complete Idiot

•••
Jihadist rapper to play at Bataclan 3 years after massacre. What a disgrace. Total capitulation...
DfTkrc_WAAAAKzo.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/12/politics/read-full-text-of-trump-kim-signed-statement/index.html

So they essentially agreed to agree upon to what north and south Korea already agreed upon.

Which was basically what North Korea had agreed upon in 2005 (and reneged upon), with the addition of digging up and sending us POW/MIA remains.

And Kim got what other US presidents refused to give him: recognition as an equal to the US on the world stage. Score!

Now he can go back to torturing and killing his own people, and take his portable potty with him. But nice photo op and some awesome selfies!

History of nuclear negotiations with North Korea. If you actually read it, instead of just flaming me for posting it, you may notice they don’t take their promises too seriously...

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Are you retarded. That picture is a montage. As usual you are reposting garbage from far-right sites.
https://www.20minutes.fr/arts-stars...medine-utilise-affiche-jihad-concert-bataclan
Retarded? Montage? The Muslim lover defending them again... You don't know what you're talking about. Go educate yourself about how Christians and many French natives feel about Bataclan, before posting BS and insults...
Muslim rapper who released an album titled Jihad sparks outrage with plans to perform at the Bataclan where 90 people died in Paris terror attack
  • Protest to stop a scheduled show by Marine has reached over 13,000 signatures
  • Far-right leader Marine Le Pen has joined call to prevent 'filth' into tragic site
  • The rapper is known for provocative lyrics and has a song titled 'Bataclan'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-sparks-outrage-plans-perform-Bataclan.html

His album cover titled "Jihad"
R-4448216-1365166743-3143.jpeg.jpg

You also put a post a few months ago wrongly denying that the below pic was NOT in the UK when it can be clearly seen on the left a British police officer...
1027491.jpg

•••
Again, you are an idiot.
You keep posting crap from far-right sites, that you didn't even bother to read.
Besides, your anti-Muslim jibe has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You keep derailing the topic.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Ah those wonderful British tabloids...
Indeed the DM is well known as a toxic brand, an enabler or virtual lynch mobs frequently branding the critics, opponents, the justice as traitors and taking an outrageous, extremist stance.
This is a ragsheet that has a long history, including one of support for fascism.
But you didn't even read it so why even discuss.

•••
•••
Mr Trudeau has vowed retaliatory action next month over US fake eyebrows conspiracy theory (lol)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44443939
LOL...
Gov. Mike Huckabee
✔@GovMikeHuckabee
Breaking wind from CNN!
@realDonaldTrump announces new tariffs on fake eyebrows!
6:11 PM - Jun 10, 2018

Sean Craig ✔@sdbcraig
While a fake eyebrow scandal would rule, the photographic record shows Justin Trudeau's left eyebrow grows thicker on the bottom along the supraorbital ridge. A streak of thinner hair parts upward closer to the glabella. This is why it can look like a fake eyebrow is falling off.

•••
•••
I actually watched the press conference live from Trump, was about 4/5 in the morning. Took a lot of questions. People were pointing out the document signed had some of the same verbiage as the one signed in 1993. Kim said he'll return the remains as well. Lots of details to be worked out, verification a big deal. We'll see. Here is the trailer they presented to Kim:

•••
•••
Interesting how the left is actually to the right of the Republicans concerning North Korea. Easy to criticize, much harder to offer alternatives (except war).

•••
Appeasement toward dictators usually doesn't work very well.
I never said there is a solution. The only solution would be regime change.
Containment is the least worst approach. Unilateral good faith gestures are detrimental to national interest.
I never said it would be easy, so I am not expecting the incumbent administration to fix the problem. But I am blaming it for its preposterous, egomaniac attitude. So far it has proven more skillful at burning bridges than mending and nurturing relationships.
57r44h6y0zcy.jpg

•••
•••
You're advocating for war using the same arguments neocons under GW Bush used to invade Iraq, and Obama / Clinton made to attack Libya.

Appeasement toward dictators usually doesn't work very well.
I never said there is a solution. The only solution would be regime change.
Containment is the least worst approach. Unilateral good faith gestures are detrimental to national interest.
I never said it would be easy, so I am not expecting the incumbent administration to fix the problem. But I am blaming it for its preposterous, egomaniac attitude. So far it has proven more skillful at burning bridges than mending and nurturing relationships.
57r44h6y0zcy.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back