IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
James Shaw Jr first wrestled an assault type weapon away from the Waffle House gunman, almost certainly saving many other lives. Then he started fundraising for the victims - he’s raised over $30k so far.

That is a hero. Has there been any presidential recognition of him?

Giving the guns to the father in the first place was a big screw up. Shooter is an adult - was he still a minor when the guns were taken away? If not, what right did the father have to be given the guns? Whatever it was, that’s a bad legal loophole. They should have been confiscated outright.

Shooter killed 4 people. Why does he only have a 2 million dollar bond? He could be out on that by the end of the week.

Last edited:
•••
•••
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-controversial-YouTuber-Candace-Owens.html

Typical example of shameless media propaganda. They call Candace Owen "controversial" and "far right." Too bad she's black and female, or they could have added "racist and sexist." I see this kind of twisted reporting daily.

For good measure the said: Kanye West sparked an angry backlash by tweeting his admiration for a black far-right media personality and the way she 'thinks' on Saturday.

Nice touch, putting the scare quotes around "thinks." Because obviously a black conservative female can't actually think. What did I say about the racism of the left in my last post?
Why are conservative views always labeled "controversial" by the liberal media?

Why are Whites the only race labeled "racist" by the liberal media?

Last edited:
•••
J
Why are conservative views always labeled "controversial" by the liberal media?

Why are Whites the only race labeled "racist" by the liberal media?

It’s disgusting really. I am thankful for the internet to know that there are others who share their views and have communication outside the liberal, coddling and nanny state world the controlled biased media portrays. President Trumps election gave me renewed interest as all previous administrations were of the corrupt money interests and corrupt politicians like Clintons, Bushes and 8 failed years of the Obama NWO puppeteers pulling his strings. The hate for America is real, the jealousy unheard of and is way beyond anything I have seen in my entire life, the insecurity of liberal coddled people really shows.

Wimpy people require the government to provide them employment, protection with inane laws that simple common sense solves. Its 21st century liberal wimpville USA, this new (other) check box gender crap, the constructed and racial bias and victim society must be squashed. Strong and proud people are self reliant, create businesses and simply ask the Gov’t to get out of the way.

•••
NWO puppeteers pulling his strings..

These guys?

nworanks.jpg

Seems the guy Trump picked (WH doctor) to head the V.A. is an abusive drunk, who liked to overprescribe medicine. Trump signaling to him he might consider quitting.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
These guys?

At least you finally have a sense of humor. You know exactly who I refer to. Soros , Rothschilds, Banking, multinationals, etc. I don’t watch low IQ sitcom TV or Sports or most Movies no idea who those clowns are other than seeing Hulk Hogan a few times flipping news channels.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Gilsan basically spamming the thread.

•••
Good News: Republican Lesko wins Arizona special election

The Bad News: Lesko's single-digit margin in a district Trump carried by 21 points has Republican strategists concerned

•••
Seems the guy Trump picked (WH doctor) to head the V.A. is an abusive drunk, who liked to overprescribe medicine. Trump signaling to him he might consider quitting.

"Dr. Jackson’s record as a White House physician is impeccable. He has improved unit morale, received glowing reviews and promotions under Republican and Democrat presidents, and has been given a clean vet from the FBI," the official said. "He has never even been the subject of an Inspector General review and he will certainly not be railroaded by a bitter ex-colleague who was removed from his job."

The six-page report included no references to improper prescribing or the use of alcohol. However, it did describe a lack of trust in the leadership and low morale among staff members. The document described the working environment as akin to "being caught between parents going through a bitter divorce."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...gle-with-rival-2012-watchdog-report-says.html

•••
"Dr. Jackson’s record as a White House physician is impeccable. He has improved unit morale, received glowing reviews and promotions under Republican and Democrat presidents, and has been given a clean vet from the FBI," the official said. "He has never even been the subject of an Inspector General review and he will certainly not be railroaded by a bitter ex-colleague who was removed from his job."

The six-page report included no references to improper prescribing or the use of alcohol. However, it did describe a lack of trust in the leadership and low morale among staff members. The document described the working environment as akin to "being caught between parents going through a bitter divorce."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...gle-with-rival-2012-watchdog-report-says.html

ha, left out some, 2012 btw:

like the title:
VA nominee Jackson was 'unprofessional' in power struggle with rival, 2012 watchdog report says

Dr. Ronny Jackson, President Trump's pick to run the Department of Veterans Affairs, previously exhibited "unprofessional behaviors" amid a power struggle over the White House medical unit, according to a 2012 report by the Navy's Medical Inspector General.

A person who viewed the report confirmed to Fox News that the watchdog had recommended the Obama administration consider replacing either Jackson or his rival, Dr. Jeffrey Kuhlman -- or both. The report was initially reviewed by The Associated Press.

---------------------
Later Tuesday, Tester said during an interview with NPR that the committee had heard complaints from more than 20 current and former military members that Jackson had improperly dispensed drugs, become intoxicated on professional trips and belittled staff members.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1c2701ca056c
-------------

Maybe Trump's vetting process should be a little deeper than, he said nice things about me?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back