Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmm...That would be one crazy election...Was Ross Perot a spoiler in 1992?

•••
•••
Weird, that Mitt Romney decided to run for senate rather than challenge Trump for the nomination. Do you think losing labels Clinton, Romney, Kerry, Gore all losers for life?

•••
USA, UK and France have striked Syria

•••
Obviously no but its more about people and donors wanting a fresh face over last times loser

Strike been over for a while

•••
•••
Nancy pretty old and she a bit dingy lol Warren would kick her ass in a debate

•••
Bernie speaks today!, and actually I agree with his pitch. The irony is this time instead of demanding FREE stuff ENTITLED for all, he now is against it. Hmmmm. I still agree with video, its just funny.

•••
•••
Nice to see Trump giving the pardon to Scooter Libby. A disgrace that Bush didn't do it himself. Scooter Libby was essentially a political prisoner, jailed because he worked in the Bush White House and the Democrats wanted blood. That's the way it works in the USSA.

•••
But Red Lobster pulled out today so net zero for Laura

This boycott isn't grass roots outrage but enticement to discourage others from speaking.

Media Matters agitprop funded by billionaires who want to limit our rights. People cheering it should stop and think about what it's doing to our Republic.

Last edited:
•••
Weird, that Mitt Romney decided to run for senate rather than challenge Trump for the nomination. Do you think losing labels Clinton, Romney, Kerry, Gore all losers for life?

Romney is a team player so wouldn't run against any sitting president from his own party. He's a capable man with a desire to serve, the Senate is the most influential national office he can hold.

•••
Nice to see Trump giving the pardon to Scooter Libby. A disgrace that Bush didn't do it himself. Scooter Libby was essentially a political prisoner, jailed because he worked in the Bush White House and the Democrats wanted blood. That's the way it works in the USSA.

Apparently lying about "weapons of mass destruction" as an excuse for war was OK but fibbing to a federal agent about talking to a reporter was a bridge too far for GW's conscience .

Last edited:
•••
•••
"You’re going to hear and read the false, tired assertion that the War Powers Resolution (or Act) allows the president to take offensive military action without congressional approval for 60-90 days. Here’s why that’s not true:" : Representative Justin Amash
https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/983506478605701120

I understand Rep. Amash's argument that the President doesn't have the power to order an act of war, which includes even a limited strike like the recent action in Syria.

What I don't understand is, if we are already fighting in Syria, why the President couldnt order an airstrike at anytime.

Last edited:
•••
Though war is not a laughing matter, I found this comment from someone about the US & Allies strike on Syria quite funny...

"Damnit, now I have to watch Alex Jones...just so I know what survival supplies I need for the coming Apocalypse and where to buy them..."

•••
•••
Will Hillary Clinton run for reelection in 2020

She wont. She seems very happy being a private citizen and grandmother.

Why most don’t run again - huge commitment in time, money, energy. Now you’re 4 or 8 years older. If it didn’t fly the first time, people will probably be even less enthusiastic about you the second time. Why put yourself /family through that for low odds of success?

I hope Bernie doesn’t run again - he’s just a perenneal spoiler.

•••
What I don't understand is, if we are already fighting in Syria, why the President couldnt order an airstrike at anytime.
Good point... Also, what I don't understand is, if the US & Allies know where the supposed Chemical Weapons are located, why not bomb the sh*t out of them before these supposed CW are used against civilians?

•••
Looking at the Burn's election history he more than a spoiler and only ran for Press once. Age and his message will do him in for 2020. But yes he would probably just be a Demo spoiler in 2020

Next election everyone(anyone famous or known) will run for President thinking "if Trump can do it so can I"

Last edited:
•••
A perfectly executed strike last night. Thank you to France and the United Kingdom for their wisdom and the power of their fine Military. Could not have had a better result. Mission Accomplished!
8:21 AM - 14 Apr 2018

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

We did it, Mission Accomplished. That worked well when Bush said it. Now which side to believe. Did we just bomb a bunch of empty buildings because of the heads up they received?

Did we just disrupt? Did we finish them using chemical weapons? I would have just used the few days of advance notice to move it all somewhere else. Who knows.

I think Alex Jones has jumped off the Trump Train? He's fake crying here:

Assad releases his video, could be old, could be new, who knows.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Isn't Jones on his 2nd youtube strike? He cant do anything bad for 90 days. So don't expect him to do anything crazy for a while

•••
Next election everyone(anyone famous or known) will run for President thinking "if Trump can do it so can I"

I cringe at the thought! But unless they have the same marketing savvy and tactics they won’t get far.

I think Alex Jones has jumped off the Trump Train? He's fake crying here:

Definitely looks like Alex and Donnie are headed for splitsville...

•••
Not fake news.

Capture.JPG

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back