IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You call a women a racist / white supremacist, when asked for proof, you google white supremacist.

Done.

She's from the alt-right, duh. And i said she peddles hate.

•••
•••
She's from the alt-right, duh. And i said she peddles hate.

We heard you. What we havn't seen or heard is her talking hate.

•••
Don't watch the video of democrats hugging, kissing, congratulating the guy who just finished calling Hitler a great man.

Go back to sleep little lamb.

Do you have any clue? You responded to something about censorship and killed your own argument with posting that video.

We heard you. What we havn't seen or heard is her talking hate.

Of course not. You're not the most observant person or you see it and don't want to admit it. Just basic shit stirrers with a pretty face. Basic marketing.

Last edited:
•••
Can you give some examples.

CNN only posted a partial transcript. I tried to find the complete one for an hour. Bing also had CNN's on top too. This was a day delay, I have not tried again today or after this time to see if it is available.

jb-ans.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I just Googled that, the #1 result was CNN with full transcript?:

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

"User Intent" is googles mantra. It's bullshit though. It's SEO intent, it's Google Intent. Not censorship, used wrong word- it's biased. the CNN transcript took out It has not been updated, and it will NOT Be. Nobody in all my searching has the complete transcript so far...

So, did several other searches:

"donald trump speech full transcript pennsylvania"
No results found for "donald trump speech full transcript pennsylvania". - fine, get it.

Google results: Page 1 CNN top 4, headline is "lies"

"donald trump speech full transcript 2018 saccone pennsylvania"
cnn top of it all.

Fox news does not appear on first page, all left wing.
Vanityfair, Wa post, CNN, CBSnews, NPR second page,

Fox appears page 2 down 6th item.

•••
•••
You're delusional.

You defended violence against a women by masked men, based on another women's saying, your presence her is provocative.

I post a video of liberals embracing an actual racist and now your attacking me.

Do you have any clue? You responded to something about censorship and killed your own argument with posting that video.

Of course not. You're not the most observant person or you see it and don't want to admit it. Just basic sh*t stirrers with a pretty face. Basic marketing.

•••
"User Intent" is googles mantra. It's bullsh*t though. It's SEO intent, it's Google Intent. Not censorship, used wrong word- it's biased. the CNN transcript took out It has not been updated, and it will NOT Be. Nobody in all my searching has the complete transcript so far...

So, did several other searches:

"donald trump speech full transcript pennsylvania"
No results found for "donald trump speech full transcript pennsylvania". - fine, get it.

Google results: Page 1 CNN top 4, headline is "lies"

"donald trump speech full transcript 2018 saccone pennsylvania"
cnn top of it all.

Fox news does not appear on first page, all left wing.
Vanityfair, Wa post, CNN, CBSnews, NPR second page,

Fox appears page 2 down 6th item.

Fox is #3 result for me
Diamond and Silk react to Trump's Pennsylvania speech | Fox News

Not sure how it's biased. I see all kinds of sources, links to full video etc.

You typed in a query, I got links to full video of speech, transcript pages etc. It's up to those sources to post full transcript.

Last edited:
•••
You're delusional.

You defended violence against a women by masked men, based on another women's saying, your presence her is provocative.

I post a video of liberals embracing an actual racist and now your attacking me.

?

•••
"donald trump speech full transcript 2018" results are the state of the union. Where is fox?

Here is another example with 4 screen shots. Fox no where to be found.

Unbiased?

Attachments

• CM Capture 50.jpg
    CM Capture 50.jpg
    920.4 KB · Views: 54
  • CM Capture 51.jpg
    CM Capture 51.jpg
    1,000.1 KB · Views: 53
  • CM Capture 54.jpg
    CM Capture 54.jpg
    898.3 KB · Views: 53
  • CM Capture 55.jpg
    CM Capture 55.jpg
    887.9 KB · Views: 62
•••
"donald trump speech full transcript 2018" results are the state of the union. Where is fox?

Unbiased?

You just don't know how to search. You left out the world Pennsylvania, you need to be more specific. Then, a transcript is a transcript, who cares where it came from? It could be simply you favorite sources don't have it, or their SEO sucks.

Again, Fox is #3 here for this search - donald trump pennsylvania speech transcript

https://www.google.com/search?q=don...anscript&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

or
trump pennsylvania speech

https://www.google.com/search?clien......0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.ffI4-0WPzio

Fox page 1, #6 for me

Last edited:
•••
In another thread we figured out FOX spelled Lewd Lude in a hyperlink, so maybe FOX not so good at SEO

•••

Unbiased?

Or YouTube - trump pennsylvania speech

Fox News
Right Side Broadcasting Network - never heard of them but I think the name gives it away
Fox Business

all kinds of different sources

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=trump+pennsylvania+speech

Bing

First couple of pages, I see the usuals, plus Fox, Breitbart etc.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=trump+pennsylvania+speech&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR

Last edited:
•••
results are the state of the union. Where is fox?

Re-read. I just simply said, generally find me a speech. So, ok whatever speech comes up, and accepted it as the SOTU address, no Fox at all in 2 pages.

•••
Last edited:
•••
now: Maxine waters low iq - oh, now Fox appears.

Video should be first of Trumps statement he made Period. But no, youtube ranks her "rebuttal", that's biased as hell. Washington Post "repeat attacks", comes up first. Of course. Are they paying for these boxed in positions? what's with the box around the top 2 results, Marketwatch also?

CM Capture 56.jpg

•••
For Trump California Speech looks like FOX on page 5

Washington Post looks page 4

How many results on a "page"

•••
Google is a black box. Just because you prefer that site doesn't mean they will.

Whitehouse.gov comes up first for that phrase - as it should, as the most authoritative source.

Foxnews.com's page never uses the word "transcript" and has no added value to differentiate from other sites posting the transcript, so it's essentially duplicate content of whitehouse.gov's page.

Once you get multiple copies of the same content, it comes down to link equity, optimization, authority and CTR. Or the domain was flagged with a filter for something.

I pay the bills doing SEO - sorry, but I am not going to argue this point further with anyone who does not :).

PS - If you want to see the foxnews page specifically, follow your search query with site:foxnews.com (or the site of your choice) - that will give you all the matching results from that domain.

•••
•••
Ok, here are the results I am getting from one of your links. 1st page. Top left- Fox. Organic results negative and CNN and rest, Breitbart in there.

Attachments

• CM Capture 57.jpg
    CM Capture 57.jpg
    716.3 KB · Views: 45
  • CM Capture 58.jpg
    CM Capture 58.jpg
    875.3 KB · Views: 51
•••
Ok, here are the results I am getting from one of your links. 1st page. Top left- Fox. Organic results negative and CNN and rest, Breitbart in there.

So a variety of sources, Fox with the top spot under Top Stories. Fox page 1 in organic results.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back