IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
And depending upon where you grew up, this liberal propaganda has been going on for decades as I mentioned. This thread actually allowed me to reflect back as I never remembered those incidents until now. Shitty education system.

Btw: Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi, Maxine all are career politicians. Maxine did actually work at entry level jobs. But all I see with the others is patterns of :

High School->College->Law School->Government Jobs.

Never ever have these people held a private industry law practice, practiced law, employed people, created wealth, etc. completely Gov’t supported. I am going to look into the spotlighted Conservatives also to see. Maxine and Nancy are way past retirement age too, it’s ridiculous they won’t step down. Or McCain or anyone that old needing to hold on to their power. Trump is up there in age past 70 also, I dunno. 70’s is on average populaces, final days. Doesn’t mean they cannot do their jobs at that age, but it is risky. Their are few people who can talk as articulate as Ryan or Cruz, or Rubio above their age bracket. What they lack is experience.

•••
McCain.jpg

Or McCain or anyone that old needing to hold on to their power.

Last edited:
•••

A lot of these articles have clickable author links. Basic check to do. Let's take a look, Click.

Ok, no past articles on an impending alien invasion or aliens figuring out time travel. Passed the alien test.

Oh, The GOP memo proves the 'deep state is real' - Failed the Conspiracy Test.

Same talking points already taken apart in this thread. No mention the people that texted were reassigned, removed from investigation, no mention Nunes admitted the footnote, no mention of Trump not releasing the Dem memo, etc.

•••
•••
•••

To be clear, new day. I posted a basic response, no name calling or anything like that. And you do your usual stuff.

And also, you still haven't addressed Trump not releasing the Democrat memo. That's a straight political topic.

Also, as a side note, just looking at some past posts. Realize, we probably have many Muslim members here at Namepros. The posting of Anti-Muslim videos from racist sites, not a good look. If there was a specific, political topic, that you could debate like an adult, that's another thing.

Last edited:
•••
And you do your usual stuff.

C'mon JB, Lighten up, you got to admit that's pretty funny?

And no comment on my JB conspiracy thread?

Last edited:
•••
To be clear, new day. I posted a basic response, no name calling or anything like that. And you do your usual stuff.

Lighten up Francis.

And also, you still haven't addressed Trump not releasing the Democrat memo. That's a straight political topic.

I posted an answer.
Capture.JPG

Dumb people fell for a con man. How's that working out now?

And no, you didn't answer my question about the Dem memo, you did your usual song and dance.

Working out pretty good for everyone but democratic leadership, lying FBI and lying DOJ agents and the media.

It's funny you call Trump a con man but can't explain why you voted for HRC or even name her "many" accomplishments.

Heads of state, CEO, Russians, Iranians, Saudis paid hundreds of millions to the Clinton foundation for access to Hillary Clinton when she was SoS. State Dept. emails show she was selling access, giving special treatment to donors.

And Trump Ruined it ALL!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...

•••
I call him a con man because he's exactly that. If your reply is so and so is con man as well, doesn't change the fact Trump is.

And not releasing the Dem memo isn't working out for him. Trump Jr. called the Republican one revenge for the family, that's not what it's supposed to be about. He's not going to let it go, because it would make Trump, Jr. Nunes etc. look silly and expose them.

•••
I call him a con man because he's exactly that. If your reply is so and so is con man as well, doesn't change the fact Trump is.

And not releasing the Dem memo isn't working out for him. Trump Jr. called the Republican one revenge for the family, that's not what it's supposed to be about. He's not going to let it go, because it would make Trump, Jr. Nunes etc. look silly and expose them.

Yes.. Hillary lost b/c we were conned.. not b/c she's a terrible person. Still waiting for you to tell us why you voted for Her.

Apparently, Schiff fooled you.

•••
Ha ha ha... White House getting grilled for being big spenders. Reality of political pragmatism.

•••
•••
•••

Not only that, the poor guy is dying of brain cancer. Why would he or anyone choose coming straight out of the hospital voting against Trump purposely since he hates him and time spent flying from AZ to DC Swamp, and Govt over .... spending more time with his family? That’s self evident. Ego. Power Trip. Sad really. Whatever.

At least he votes.

Maxine has missed 1,300 votes over her career, 7.86%. Double the average absentee rate.

•••
Black Lives Matter Infiltrates Public Schools with Globalism, Diversity, ‘Queer-Affirming,’ Common Core
What’s up With this White Guilt BS? Why Are Liberals Guilting Children Because Of The Race They Are Born With?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...balism-diversity-queer-affirming-common-core/

Seattle (where the movement started), Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Boston, New York City, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.:

If It’s all going to be taken over, they may issues especially if they try and take over the schools in the midwest like west of Utah to West Virginia, the coasts are already propagandized.

Way back in time, The Black Panthers were labeled by the FBI as domestic terrorists. I vaguely recall reading the news about Huey Newton. Read his revolutionary quotes, first time just now. Quite a nice upstanding guy, lmao.

He certainly was a model citizen. Lol.

I suppose the new liberals ignore the BPP violence and water it down as though his revolution was acceptable now, but Donald Trumps law abiding one isn’t.

https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/huey_newton

https://progunfighter.com/murdered-by-the-black-panthers/

•••
•••
New Rule: If you're going to complain every time someone mentions Hillary Clinton but can't name any of her accomplishments, you can't criticize people who voted for Donald Trump.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Republican "Names". Mixture of Wikipedia summary, open secrets and gov track.

Paul Ryan, District 1, Wisconsin. 20 years in office. Career Fundraising $56.6 Million. 1997-2018. Worked at McDonalds as a youth. Father died at age 16, got SSA benefits to pay for college. Drove the Weinermobile for Oscar Myers. Worked as a fitness trainer, waiter too. Bachelors degree, became DC intern. Speech Writer for Jack Kemp and others. Marketing consultant back in Wisconsin. Elected seat 1998. Attendance 1999-2018 missed 239 votes. 2.1%

Ted Cruz, Senator Texas $121 Million 2011-2018
$15 Million from "retired" donors. Sent to private schools.
Princeton BA Public Policy. Debating champion. Harvard Law School. Law Clerk Court of appeals. Worked in law firm 1 year. Campaigned for Gov Bush, soon to be President Bush. 2003-2008 Solicitor General, Texas Attorney General. Argued 70 cases at Supreme court. 2008-2013 Private practice employee. Introduced repeal Obamacare. Gave 21 hour speech attempt to filibuster. Is pro 2nd ammendment, but introduced legislation to prosequte felons from purchasing firearms.
Attendance 14.3% missed votes. 2013-2018 mainly during campaign period 2015-Sept 2016, according to Govtrack.us.

Marco Rubio, Senator, Florida $91.2 Million Raised 2009-2018
$84 million from "Individual" contributors. BA and Law Degrees from Florida. Florida State Representative 2000-2008. Educated with student loans 4100K, paid off 2012. Interned while studying law. Centrist views, voted to give in-state tuition to illegal immigrants. Started own law firm 2008 and became a teacher at FIU. Voted against background checks for gun purchases. Outspoken critic of Venezuelan govt, target of assassination plot by Venezuela Gov't official.
Attendance 2011-2018 missed 249 votes 12.4%. 2014-2016, looks like during presidential run.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/marco_rubio/412491

Basically the same what I have seen for Career democrats.

The absentee voting thing sure seems antiquated, just because they are not physically present, why couldn't they revise protcal and use a encrypted digital signature vote system that could be electronically sent in if they were absent. Applied to all parties.

I mean look at McCain, the guy is sick, he could just whip out his smartphone and stay at home with the family.

•••
Wow. McCain is beaten in swamp dwelling for 12 years by Patrick Leahy, 77 with 43 years in office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Senators_in_the_114th_Congress_by_seniority

This guy wins the prize: 1955-2015
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dingell

59 years! Army-> DC colleges-> law practice, etc. 3 years->US Gov. Swamp Payroll.
Funnier yet, his father was a Rep for 22 years and he assumed that same office in same basic district of Michigan's 12th district.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dingell_Sr. (redistricted from 15th)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan's_15th_congressional_district

And... the real kicker is his wife Debbie Dingall took his office when he retired in 2015! She comes from money, brothers GM Founders. That's 85 years for one family.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Dingell
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan's_12th_congressional_district represents the auto industry employees in my estimation.

Must be loyal voters and happy with the family "business".

•••
I was the first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid. Huckabee copied me.
11:38 AM - 7 May 2015
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Lied again.

"The budget proposes nearly $700 billion in 10-year savings by “repealing and replacing” Obamacare, more than $200 billion in cuts to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, or food stamps), and $266 billion in cost reduction in Medicare, among many other program cuts."

Note: #TrumpBudget cuts health care funding, including Medicaid.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpBudget?src=tren

Some other tweets I found of interest:
According to #trumpbudget we will spend more on walling ourselves off from Mexico then we will spend on rebuilding our crumbling #infrastructure

Entitlement programs would see a $1.7 trillion cut over a decade, including $237 billion Medicare. 27% cut to the State Department; 34% cut to the EPA.

Once again, the president is proposing to dramatically cut and cap #Medicaid -- which would threaten access to care for millions of low-income children, seniors, people with disabilities, and working families.

A budget is a reflection of our values and the #TrumpBudget makes it clear @realDonaldTrump values tax cuts for giant corporations more than health care for seniors and the most vulnerable among us.

DV3IF9EVQAAyQ1F.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Entitlement programs would see a $1.7 trillion cut over a decade, including $237 billion Medicare. 27% cut to the State Department; 34% cut to the EPA.

Once again, the president is proposing to dramatically cut and cap #Medicaid

which would threaten access to care for millions of low-income children, seniors, people with disabilities, and working families.

Federal supplemental health freebie cuts are pushed back to states. Medical assistance also provided by the states, it should remain that way.

19 BILLION Dollars in California Medi-Cal alone: http://www.lao.ca.gov/Publications/Report/3612

Look deeper and don't generalize, the disabled are covered and using CA for the example. Trumps wants the states who want to babysit the undocumented to pay the difference see ineligibility of undocumented in Medi-Cal.
https://ca.db101.org/ca/programs/health_coverage/medi_cal/program2.htm

"If you qualify for SSI (Supplemental Security Income), you are automatically eligible for SSI-Linked Medi-Cal, If you are aged or disabled, you may be eligible for Aged & Disabled Federal Poverty Level Medi-Cal "

Undocumented immigrants do not qualify for full Medi-Cal coverage, though they may qualify for Medi-Cal coverage for emergencies or during pregnancy.

Some non-citizens who have legal immigration status in the United States do not qualify for full Medi-Cal coverage. However, if their income is at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL), they can qualify for government help paying for individual coverage.

Immigrants who have been legal residents for 5 years or longer or meet specific noncitizen requirements qualify for all of the same programs that citizens can get.

Great news. Hopefully NIH, EPA and State Dept layoffs (no way though) Get real jobs, in private industry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back