NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is this racist? Do black people speak like this? Why do democrats try to sound urban when they're behind in the polls?

large[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
You're a serial liar. You just lied about me not mentioning Obama.

You get 10 post into bitch fest, get owned and start lying. Every Time.

Yes, that's the function of an edit button. I went in and added how your posted against yourself. How you posted they were paying their full share (lie), then by 2024. And you admitted you made a mistake.

You were trying to act like they weren't paying their share and Trump came in handled stuff and now they were paying in full. Which again, was a lie. They're still under their commitment they made under Obama in 2014.

And this is you lying again, where in what you quoted from me is a lie?:

You lied about this. You lied about Jennings sleeping with a kid. That's just recent proven lying. It's pretty easy to spot. It usually reads as something ridiculous. You usually don't post links. When asked, you do what you did today, try to drag it out with nonsense posts, when you could post a link.

Show me even once where I've lied.

Like I said, it's either 1 of 2 things. Either you knowingly lie a lot. Or you're just lazy** and repost lies from the right wing rags you read.

**and you've already acknowledged you don't read a lot of what you post or link to. tl;dr or recently couldn't watch a 1 minute video I linked to, but were ok with commenting on it. Something you didn't watch.

•••
Use quotes, where did I lie.

And then what did you mean by this, I want to make sure I'm not reading this wrong:

Is this racist? Do black people speak like this?

Ah you edited it - Last edited: A moment ago

That was coming off a bit racist.

Last edited:
•••

I just did. You edit your post to change their meaning, you just said I didn't mention Obama when I did.

You spin every time you start loosing a debt.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
And then what was that comment about black people not being about to put a sentence together, the one you edited out? You edited that, to this - Do black people speak like this?

"get owned and start lying"

Serious question, do you think people can't read? You were posting up lies and I got owned? Are you delusional?

You're right. I made a mistake, DE is not currently paying the full 2% of GDP.

Is there some Jekyll and Hyde situation going on?

Last edited:
•••
I make a mistake and own it., you keep lying.

I've had to summarize at two conversations in recent weeks because you dug a hole and started lying to get out. I'll post screen shots as soon as I have time.

How did my edit change the meaning? My edit was for clarity, using less words. I didn't add anything after someone replied.

And then what was that comment about black people not being about to put a sentence together, the one you edited out? You edited that, to this - Do black people speak like this?

"get owned and start lying"

Serious question, do you think people can't read? You were posting up lies and I got owned? Are you delusional?

Last edited:
•••
You can quote, that takes a second.

•••
What would be the odds of asking a female at work to be a surrogate and one saying yes? Like 2% tops lol

Women from his office said it was a conversation. He didn't ask them to be surrogates.

•••
Why don't you read the advertisement and answer the question instead of complaining?

Pretty clear when I'm asking. It's more than a bit racist.

And then what did you mean by this, I want to make sure I'm not reading this wrong:

Ah you edited it - Last edited: A moment ago

That was coming off a bit racist.

•••
I don't feel noways tired.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
So she wasn't pandering, her side gig is reading black gospel at political events.

Hubby was from Arkansas as well. Congrats to Mr. X for figuring out politicians pander. All of them. You can't go a day without bringing up Hillary out of the blue can you? Double points from now on. 1960's, 1970s, old speeches. What in the world got you to thinking about that? You have some Hillary quota you need to hit each day?

Last edited:
•••
Pandering in a black dialect is actual racism.

She's the gift that keeps on giving, just like you.

•••
Pandering in a black dialect is actual racism.

She's the gift that keeps on giving, just like you.

A southern dialect is a black dialect? I guess that was another link you didn't click, she was reading James Cleveland. I'm glad you a white guy are the spokesperson for black people. I guess Obama is racist too then, since he switches up his drawl depending on where he's speaking.

Why does Trump pretend to be Christian? Is it possible he's a politician?

Can't site 1 verse -
Donald Trump Won't Name Single Bible Quote When Asked

haha, are you an Old Testament or New Testament guy, umm, probably equal. Doesn't have a clue. Maybe they should have asked him what his favorite Hitler speech was.

Last edited:
•••
GOOD NEWS: Crybaby Rep. John Lewis won't attend Civil Rights Museum opening in Mississippi because the President of the United States is going.
DQfI3cSVAAEChyS

•••
JB doesn't know the difference between a cultural dialect and regional accent.

FYI, an cccent is how Barrack Obama normally speaks... or as Joe Biden says, articulate. A dialect is how Barack Obama speaks in a black church.

Why are you deflecting to "what about Trump" again? How is Trump's ignorance of the Bible racist pandering?

A southern dialect is a black dialect? I guess that was another link you didn't click, she was reading James Cleveland. I'm glad you a white guy are the spokesperson for black people. I guess Obama is racist too then, since he switches up his drawl depending on where he's speaking.

Why does Trump pretend to be Christian? Is it possible he's a politician?

Can't site 1 verse -
Donald Trump Won't Name Single Bible Quote When Asked

haha, are you an Old Testament or New Testament guy, umm, probably equal. Doesn't have a clue. Maybe they should have asked him what his favorite Hitler speech was.

Last edited:
•••
JB doesn't know the difference between a cultural dialect and regional accent.

FYI, an cccent is how Barrack Obama normally speaks... or as Joe Biden said, articulate. A dialect is how Barack Obama speaks in a black church.

Why are you deflecting to "what about Trump" again? How is Trump's ignorance of the Bible racist pandering?

Didn't know she was reading, calls it racism

Reach.jpg

Trump supporter taking about racism, forgetting they support Trump.

Last edited:
•••
Pandering In a black dialect. Just pointing out the DNC's habit of racist pandering.

Didn't know she was reading, calls her racist

Reach.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ooh look! Germany thinks the US is about as trustworthy as Russia! (Actually, a little less.). WTG!

IMG_0973.JPG

•••
Weird, because US troops are protecting the border from Russia.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back