Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Somalia? No... St Cloud, Minnesota. I wonder how many in this crowd is employed?
DMlv-F-WkAEGzqG

MN Governor Dayton addressed concerns in a town meeting in 2015, telling native Minnesotans, "If you don't like refugees, leave the state"
DMmM2R6U8AA8FMI

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congressional Pimp Frederica Wilson, Dead FBI agents knew what they were getting into..

@ the 4 minute mark.

•••
•••
I find it hard to believe, a progressive democrat would hold such mainstream political positions.. while protecting a well known sexual predator.

Quentin Tarantino Smeared Police Officers While Enabling Harvey Weinstein
According to his Thursday interview with the New York Times, while he was running around smearing police officers as “murderers” in 2015, Quentin Tarantino was also covering up for and enabling Harvey Weinstein’s alleged crimes against women.
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/10/TarantinoPoliceProtest-640x480.jpg
TarantinoPoliceProtest-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Congressional Pimp Frederica Wilson, Dead FBI agents knew what they were getting into..

@ the 4 minute mark.

It's nice you're praising Fredrica Wilson by posting that video. It's obvious you didn't watch the video.

I guess you also don't know the difference between giving a speech honoring them and what not to say to a grieving family.

Last edited:
•••
I find it hard to believe, a progressive democrat would hold such extreme political positions.. while protecting a well known sexual predator.
Mind boggling... isn't it? And this is just the tip of the Hollyweird Iceberg

•••

@ the 4 minute mark.

What else can one expect from a Trump hating Liberal hypocrite.

Will the MSM show this video? I'll bet not.

•••
What else can one expect from a Trump hating Liberal hypocrite.

Will the MSM show this video? I'll bet not.

haha, you can tell he didn't watch it either. You guys are pathetic.

She posted the video herself, it's from her own YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/RepFredericaWilson/videos

Why would she have a problem with MSM airing it?

The video is about:

"Frederica S. Wilson (FL-24) introduced HR 1092 to designate the Federal building located at 2030 Southwest 145th Avenue in Miramar, Florida, as the “Benjamin P. Grogan and Jerry L. Dove Federal Bureau of Investigation Miami Field Office.” Special Agents Benjamin P. Grogan and Jerry L. Dove died valiantly on Friday, April 11, 1986, in a gun battle with suspected bank robbers in South Miami-Dade County. The gun battle is still considered the bloodiest in the history of the FBI. Agent Grogan was a 25 year veteran of the Bureau. Agent Dove had been with the FBI for four years. This new 475,000 square foot facility will be high-tech and will be able to support over 1,000 employees."

Honoring FBI agents, is Mr. X and Gilsan against that?

Last edited:
•••
The left loved Bush's speech...
DMnmS7VW4AE8roF

•••
London now more dangerous than New York City, crime stats suggest...
London is now more crime ridden and dangerous than New York City, with rape, robbery and violent offences far higher on this side of the Atlantic.

The latest statistics, published earlier this week, revealed that crime across the UK was up by 13 per cent, with a surge in violence in the capital blamed for much of the increase.

Seizing on the figures, US President, Donald Trump, claimed the rise could be linked to the “spread of radical Islam”, adding that it demonstrated the need to “keep America safe”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/

•••
London now more dangerous than New York City, crime stats suggest...
London is now more crime ridden and dangerous than New York City, with rape, robbery and violent offences far higher on this side of the Atlantic.

The latest statistics, published earlier this week, revealed that crime across the UK was up by 13 per cent, with a surge in violence in the capital blamed for much of the increase.

Seizing on the figures, US President, Donald Trump, claimed the rise could be linked to the “spread of radical Islam”, adding that it demonstrated the need to “keep America safe”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/

From the article, another one you probably didn't read

"The recent increases in recorded crime need to be seen in the context of the overall decline in crime indicated by the Crime Survey for England and Wales."

"Criminal justice experts insisted rising crime in the UK, and particularly London, was more to do with the way the city was policed and blamed the reduction in neighbourhood patrols across the capital."

"It shows the likelihood of being a victim of CSEW crime has fallen considerably over time; around 14 in 100 adults were victims in the latest survey year compared with around 24 in 100 adults a decade ago (in the survey year ending March 2007) and around 40 in 100 adults in 1995 (the peak survey year)."

So in:
1995 - 40/100
2005 - 24/100
2017 - 14/100

DMfT-F1XcAElldh.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I just love these videos...
Liberals Love Trump's Tax Plan... When Told It's Bernie Sanders' Plan

• President Donald Trump’s proposal for comprehensive tax reform was almost immediately dismissed as heartless and impractical by his political opponents.
  • When the same ideas are packaged under Bernie Sanders' name, however, liberal college students excitedly endorsed them.

•••
DMlv-F-WkAEGzqG

MN Governor Dayton addressed concerns in a town meeting in 2015, telling native Minnesotans, "If you don't like refugees, leave the state"
DMmM2R6U8AA8FMI
Soooo it's OK for a town clerk to refuse to issue marriage licenses to a gay couple because it violates her religious beliefs and it's OK for employers to avoid covering birth control for their employees because it violates their religious beliefs, but it's not OK for a muslim to be allowed to not handle pork because it conflicts with THEIR religious beliefs?

Either all of these are OK or none are.

•••
You're such a pathetic racist.
He 'forgot' to mention one thing.
Of course, we know there are many people of Somalian origin in Minnesota, but they are prominent on the picture for a reason: it was taken on the day of the 50th anniversary of Somali Independence Day.
When I say 'forgot', read: didn't care to fact-check, as always.

•••
When I say 'forgot', read: didn't care to fact-check, as always.
Most "professional" lying involves the omission of facts :)

Oh and don't forget:
“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”- DJT

Last edited:
•••
Most "professional" lying involves the omission of facts
Or reversing the message and making ad hominem attacks. Or steering the conversation elsewhere by bringing up irrelevant topics...
Pretty much the whole spectrum of logical fallacy..

Joint fundraiser by 5 former presidents raises $31 million for disaster relief for Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico and the USVI.

Meanwhile, current president pledges $430k of his own money to cover his aides legal expenses in the Russia investigation. Hush money? I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a check if I were them - he doesn't have a good record on things like that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
oh wait, I almost forgot another quote:

“If you can’t get rich dealing with politicians, there’s something wrong with you.”
- DJT

•••
He 'forgot' to mention one thing.
Of course, we know there are many people of Somalian origin in Minnesota, but they are prominent on the picture for a reason: it was taken on the day of the 50th anniversary of Somali Independence Day.
I'll bet the vast majority of those in that picture celebrating the "50th anniversary of Somali Independence Day" don't give a sh*t about celebrating the 4th of July. Most of them are in the US for the free benefits.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump finds unlikely ally in Jimmy Carter as Democrat says Russia DIDN'T swing the election and political reporters 'have been harder on Trump than any other president'
  • Former president Jimmy Carter says Donald Trump gets worse treatment from the media than any other president he's seen
  • Said reporters 'feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged'
  • Carter, 93, has offered to be Trump's envoy to North Korea
  • Also insisted that despite Russian meddling in the 2016 election, they didn't sway 'any votes'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...porters-harder-Trump-POTUS.html#ixzz4wMEq0M00

Hey Jimmy, took you a bloody long time to admit that... I guess it's allways "better late than never"

45928B0D00000578-5006503-image-a-17_1508706091051.jpg

•••
I'll bet the vast majority of those in that picture celebrating the "50th anniversary of Somali Independence Day" don't give a sh*t about celebrating the 4th of July. Most of them are in the US for the free benefits.

They're refugees from a war torn country. They can celebrate both, just like Irish people can celebrate St. Patrick's Day and 4th of July. Probably more patriotic than most Americans because they know how bad it can be elsewhere. Also, usually do better in school. Refugees/immigrants from Africa tend to take their education a little more seriously:

"African immigrants to the US are among the most educated groups in the United States. Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma. This is more than double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans."

Keep being racist and ignorant.

•••
Fake News CNN Ad - This Is An Apple... LOL

Who are these idiots trying to convince? Can only be themselves

Hey CNN, try telling the truth... you won't need this stupid ad, if you did.

Last edited:
•••
Fat third wave feminists are literally at war with reality. Yes, they're smashing up weighing scales.
DM0qp1JXcAEQFGS

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back