Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
upload_2020-3-13_12-7-40.png

•••
The mayor of Champaign, Illinois has declared a town emergency over the Wuhan coronavirus that includes a potential ban on the sale of firearms and ammunition.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...s-part-of-emergency-over-wuhan-virus-n2564916

No different than the degenerates in the democrat leadership that tried to bypass the Hyde Amendment and half a dozen other items on their political whishlist.

Liberals had an orgasm when their uncle Joe managed to read from a teleprompter without loosing his place. Nancy mumbles around her dentures that we need to provide money for abortions to save families.

This will be over soon. Constitutional rights will be restored. Democrats have been lying to us for four years; no reason to believe them now.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump Declares Nation Emergency
Waiving all Interest Rates on Federal Student Loans
Trump to fill oil reserves.

Market loves that (y) Dow Closes Up 1985 points

Its no mistake he announced all of this near the close of the markets on a Friday afternoon.
Lets see what happens on Monday and next week.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump Declares Nation Emergency
Waiving all Interest Rates on Federal Student Loans
Trump to fill oil reserves.

Market loves that (y) Dow Closes Up 1985 points

Its no mistake he announced all of this near the close of the markets on a Friday afternoon.
Lets see what happens on Monday and next week.

that will hold us until Monday, I think we are either going to see a huge rise in numbers of the virus or the virus will cool off next week. Next week is going to be critical for the US IMO

•••
TALLAHASSEE — Andrew Gillum, a Florida Democrat who narrowly lost a bid for governor in 2018, was found “inebriated” and vomiting in a hotel room with another man apparently experiencing a drug overdose, according to a police report.

The Miami Beach Police Department responded to an emergency call from the hotel room early Friday morning. Police impounded several clear plastic bags of what appeared to be crystal meth.
SOURCE

500.gif

•••
TALLAHASSEE — Andrew Gillum, a Florida Democrat who narrowly lost a bid for governor in 2018, was found “inebriated” and vomiting in a hotel room with another man apparently experiencing a drug overdose, according to a police report.

The Miami Beach Police Department responded to an emergency call from the hotel room early Friday morning. Police impounded several clear plastic bags of what appeared to be crystal meth.
SOURCE

Show attachment 147505
2 guys right?

Nose Dive!

•••
Current Schedule

Sunday
debate

Tuesday
primaries - have any of these been called off? I guess not, article below.

Just checked the latest polls. This is straight annihilation, look at these numbers:

Arizona - Biden +22.5 - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/az/arizona_democratic_primary-6898.html
Florida - Biden +42.8 - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...ida_democratic_presidential_primary-6847.html
Illinois - Biden +29.5 - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/il/illinois_democratic_primary-7036.html
Ohio - Biden +22 - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...hio_democratic_presidential_primary-6873.html

Sanders should drop out after this next sweep.

Louisiana postpones primary as states scramble to adjust to coronavirus
It's the first primary to be postponed since the outbreak of the virus. Four states voting this Tuesday say they will continue as planned.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...residential-primary-due-to-coronavirus-128514

Last edited:
•••
So, do you think Sanders will go after Biden? Or will they team up and promise not to shoot arrows at each other, take that Prime Time coverage to go after Trump.

Sanders has to know it's over, will drop out Tuesday if those polls hold up and then support Biden. Why go after him Sunday, when 2 days later you're going to support him.

•••
So, do you think Sanders will go after Biden? Or will they team up and promise not to shoot arrows at each other, take that Prime Time coverage to go after Trump.

Sanders has to know it's over, will drop out Tuesday if those polls hold up and then support Biden. Why go after him Sunday, when 2 days later you're going to support him.

if Sanders does go the dart throwing route with Biden, it will only completely sink his ship in Washington because he is done and has no chance against Biden. The fact he stayed in had already shredded him pretty bad IMO

•••
if Sanders does go the dart throwing route with Biden, it will only completely sink his ship in Washington because he is done and has no chance against Biden. The fact he stayed in had already shredded him pretty bad IMO

Yeah, I mean he's done. He has to be aware of those polls. Tuesday should be it. The only thing I can think of is last Tuesday, when he didn't give a speech as usual, he was on the phone with Biden and said, let's go on with this debate, and get at Trump. Like I said, no point at going at Biden if you're done 2 days later and then support him.

He's going to show his ass Tuesday, what kind of person he is.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Meanwhile, Democrats have introduced legislation in the House that would reverse Trump’s travel bans from CoronaVirus stricken areas.

The bill also declares that before any further travel ban is imposed, the President would be mandated to “consult with Congress.”

•••
If Sanders & Biden don't debate on the issues, neither of them are qualified to be President.

It will just be another transparent propaganda event by the degenerate democrats.

•••
If Sanders & Biden don't debate on the issues, neither of them are qualified to be President.

It will just be another transparent propaganda event by the degenerate democrats.

They've already debated the issues to death, not their first debate. Just first debate where it's one on one. If they do, I think some very light touches, really nice to each other. It's smart to think ahead at this time to what the real target is, Trump.

While I'm here, how bad to you think the Unemployment rate will get?

Trump sworn in - 4.7%
Now - 3.5%
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

With the last recession, went all the way up to 10%, handed it off to Trump at 4.7%

Do you guys think it will get that bad? Do we have another 10% on the horizon, maybe just a few points up?

Last edited:
•••

Oh brother :yawn:

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Please keep in mind "False positives" if someone has the flu or another respiratory infection you WILL test positive for covid-19.
I do expect numbers for covid to go up but then drop after proper diagnosis.
These are official numbers. No false positives.

•••
here is what gets me, they have been eating these wild animals , just as every country eats sorts of game meat, none of the meat they eat is new, they have been eating it for 200 years, then the Chinese come out immediately that it was a bat, two days later it was a cobra snake, two days later it was some animal that is almost extinct.
They may have been eating wild animals for thousands of years, but the main difference is that there is a much bigger demand nowadays because their standard of living has risen dramatically in the last 30-40 years, but so has their pollution. Their atmosphere, their rivers, their land is heavily polluted resulting in their wildlife being unhealthy and sick.

I used to like Chinese food until I found out about 40 years ago all the shit they eat and the lack of hygiene in their restaurant's kitchens. Never walked into a Chinese restaurant again!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back