Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pence praised Martin Luther King, said he set an example, Trump is calling on congress to follow that example. How is that a comparison to Martin Luther King?

Politicians love to associate themselves with Martin Luther King but this isn't a comparison.

Mike Pence Compares Trump to Martin Luther King Jr. on eve of MLK Day: Both ‘Inspired Us to Change’

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-pence...-king-jr-eve-mlk-day-both-inspired-us-1298644

lol. I had to make sure it wasn't one of those Onion type sites.

Last edited:
•••
•••
She has a black-belt in platitudes of intersectional politics, hates Catholics, hates men. The perfect "woke" candidate.

Kamala Harris to run for president in 2020
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/politics/kamala-harris-president-2020/index.html

I like her. She’s smart as a whip and she takes no prisoners. I don’t know if she’s the one who will move to the top of the pack, and both the misogynists AND the racists will be trolling the hell out of her, but glad she stepped up to run.

Last edited:
•••
She has a black-belt in platitudes of intersectional politics, hates Catholics, hates men. The perfect "woke" candidate.

both the misogynists AND the racists will be trolling the hell out of her,

I rest my case - lol. (Just waiting for the memes to start hitting this thread.)

("hates men" = how the Magat snowflake cult categorizes strong women.)

Last edited:
•••
I rest my case - lol. (Just waiting for the memes to start hitting this thread.)

("hates men" = how the Magat snowflake cult categorizes strong women.)
Nikki Haley is a strong woman. Kamal Harris is alt-left feminist.

She lied about Judge Kavanaugh, charged Daleiden with 15 felonies for exposing Planned Parenthood for selling aborted baby parts. She's was a biased state AG and a two year Senator. She has less experience than Barack Obama.

She's was an AG that doesn't support due process for men accused of sex crimes. While on the judiciary committee, she wrongly questioned peoples religion. She called the Knights of Columbus an "alt-right fringe group".

Kamala Harris did the worst possible thing a Gov. prosecutor can do, she maliciously used the law for political purposes.

Nothing to do with my "sexism" She's a horrible candidate and a bad person.

Last edited:
•••
Mitch McConnell introducing a bill in the senate that includes President Trump's proposal along with billions for disaster relief and immediately reopen the government.

Ball is back to the democrats.

•••
Mitch McConnell introducing a bill in the senate that includes President Trump's proposal along with billions for disaster relief and immediately reopen the government.

Ball is back to the democrats.

They're not falling for those tricks, nobody is. His approval numbers continue to go down. He actually has some numbers going up, those blaming him for the shutdown.

Juli Anni trying to walk back what I posted yesterday.

------------------
Wouldn't rent an apartment to him but at least he'll go to his memorial.

Today, it was my great honor to visit the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial with @VP Mike Pence, in honor of #MLKDay
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

•••
march15[1].jpg
March19[1].jpg
March23[1].jpg
March24[1].jpg

•••
They're not falling for those tricks, nobody is. His approval numbers continue to go down. He actually has some numbers going up, those blaming him for the shutdown.

Juli Anni trying to walk back what I posted yesterday.

------------------
After the last two shutdowns, the R's picked up seats in both the senate and house.

Wouldn't rent an apartment to him but at least he'll go to his memorial.

Today, it was my great honor to visit the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial with @VP Mike Pence, in honor of #MLKDay
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

What a rotten thing to say.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Democrats attack Christianity.

For democrats who don't why this is wrong, exchange Islam for Christianity on your intersectional scale of victimhood.

•••
Democrats attack Christianity.

For democrats who don't why this is wrong, exchange Islam for Christianity on your intersectional scale of victimhood.

You attack Christians as well. See Obama.

•••
You attack Christians as well. See Obama.

I haven't criticized Obama for being a Christian or practicing Christianity. Except for Abortion, he held most of the same beliefs as Pence until his second term in office.

**I have criticized Barack Obam's pastor and the religious sect of black liberation. I never said he didn't deserve secret service protection or shouldn't be a Senator or run for election.

Last edited:
•••
•••
But Islam is fair game.

If you have a legit example of me criticizing a politician or person for being a Muslim.. please remind me. If you want to criticize Christianity, have at it.

My post was about a double standard the democrats have started, echoed by corrupt media that Christianity is a problem. They would never say such a thing about Islam.. though many of their sexual, social morals are EXACTLY the same.

•••
If you have a legit example of me criticizing a politician or person for being a Muslim..
But then why do you support 45 ?
It's easy to say I am not racist while enabling racists at he same time.

•••

What a lot of pointless drivel.

You really want to stop abortions?
Women don't get pregnant by themselves, they just have to deal with the consequences
If guys - every single guy - never, EVER had unprotected sex unless they AND their partner were planning to start or add to a family (and could AFFORD to do so), virtually EVERY pregnancy would be wanted and demand for abortions would be practically nonexistent.

Instead of bringing your boys to a "right to life" march, sit them down in a classroom and teach them that.

Much more productive. Stop whining and do something about it.

Then we'd be left with 3 situations:
1) Rape / incest / non-consensual sex resulting in pregnancy - Sorry, but guys who do that don't deserve to reproduce, and the woman shouldn't be forced to spend the next 9 months compromising her own health with a reminder of it unless she really wants to.
2) Health / life of the mother - (Fetus is dying and poisoning the mother and/or a twin, mother gets a stage 3 cancer diagnosis mid-pregnancy and has to start treatment immediately...)
3) And the one you'll still argue about - non-viable fetus or severe birth defect. Anencephaly, etc.

Last edited:
•••

I guess we have different opinions about that. If I didn't talk to racist, I'd be a lonely person.

•••
Life is the #1st human right.

Women don't get pregnant by themselves, they just have to deal with the consequences
If guys never - NEVER - had unprotected sex unless they AND their partner were planning to start or add to a family (and could AFFORD to do so), EVERY pregnancy would be wanted and demand for abortions would be practically nonexistent.

Instead of bringing your boys to a "right to life" march, sit them down in a classroom and teach them that.

Much more productive.

Then we'd be primarily left with 3 situations:
1) Rape / incest / non-consensual sex resulting in pregnancy - Sorry, but guys who do that don't deserve to reproduce, and the woman shouldn't have to spend the next 9 months compromising her own health with a reminder of it.
2) Health / life of the mother - (Fetus is dying and poisoning the mother and/or a twin, mother gets a stage 3 cancer diagnosis mid-pregnancy and has to start treatment immediately...)
3) And the one you'll still argue about - non-viable fetus or severe birth defect. Anencephaly, etc.

•••

Be honest Kate, racism and bigotry are human problems not political.

•••

You noticed that too. It's always about repressing women rights. Blame the woman.
And surely, a lot of those abortions would not be taking place if the male party didn't go awol ?
Blame the woman.

I guess we have different opinions about that. If I didn't talk to racist, I'd be a lonely person.
You mean you are surrounded with racists and trying to fit in ?

•••
You noticed that too. It's always about repressing women rights. Blame the woman.

Thing is, a woman could be the most shameless slut on the planet. Have sex ALL DAY LONG - for days at a time even - with as many partners as she could find ...

And if all the GUYS were careful and responsible, voila - no pregnancy!

Teach responsibility to boys from the time they're old enough to think about it.

Last edited:
•••
And surely, a lot of those abortions would not be taking place if the male party didn't go awol ?
Blame the woman.

Only a women can make the decision to kill her unborn baby. Men just support the baby if it lives long enough. There are competing rights, the woman and baby. But the baby is helpless, not involved in it's own creation and deserves protection.

You mean you are surrounded with racists and trying to fit in ?
No, I mean if I didn't talk to racist, I would be have a conversation with you, or pretty much anyone.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back