IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How is this guy still walking the streets?

He worked for the corrupt government, leaked non public information, etc. like Hillary, Strozk, McCabe, etc. will be protected with crony capitalism and exempted from doing any time. Justice is unequal, just like the double standards. Drunk drivers and Shoplifters do less damage and will get more time than these huge criminal acts damaging an entire country.

•••
Outline of the dirty Gov entrapment of a Three Star General,

Muller still hasn't given the Judge or the defense team the original documentation for the FBI's interview, conducted by disgraced FBI agent Peter Strozk.

Why is Muller withholding evidence?

Last edited:
•••
Democrats: President Trump broke campaign finance law when he paid women to keep quiet about sex.

Same Democrats: The money we ( congress ) paid women to keep quiet about sex isn't illegal because we used tax payer money.

Last edited:
•••
Apparently, no rumor, no gossip, no accusation or racist attack is too gross or to base to repeat and laugh about when you're a progressive democrat.

Somebody had a good cry this morning. First hand account. Not the first time. And it makes sense, symtoms etc. Maybe spend the time working on an intervention.

-------------------------
Your boy Chump is breaking down again, on a Sunday:

A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?

So where are all the missing Text messages between fired FBI agents Peter S and the lovely Lisa Page, his lover. Just reported that they have been erased and wiped clean. What an outrage as the totally compromised and conflicted Witch Hunt moves ever so slowly forward. Want them!

Remember, Michael Cohen only became a “Rat” after the FBI did something which was absolutely unthinkable & unheard of until the Witch Hunt was illegally started. They BROKE INTO AN ATTORNEY’S OFFICE! Why didn’t they break into the DNC to get the Server, or Crooked’s office?
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h

So let's see. He wants to take SNL to court to see if it's legal, collusion etc. :xf.laugh:

More deflection attempts with the texts.

Calling his personal lawyer a rat, saying they BROKE INTO his offce, they did not, they had a warrant.

My lawn is getting watered with Trump tears today.

------------
"I am unhappy to have my personal residence and office raided. But I will tell you that members of the FBI that conducted the search and seizure were all extremely professional, courteous and respectful. And I thanked them at the conclusion," -Michael Cohen after warrant served.

Last edited:
•••
Flying a charter flight was only done as a political stunt. Enough pressure and hot water and media coverage of the caravan caused that. Like these “high risk” mountain climbers, they get stuck, break a leg (their risk is by choice, not taxpayers), need a med Evac flight and are US Citizens, I read the Govt is billing them now. So why a risky trek across desert and illegally entering as person is an exception? Oh, Of course. Who pays? Taxpayers. Great, just great. The irresponisible father endangering his child should be charged, and incarcerated.
But Democrats will make it this big emotional campaign to blame Trump. So f ing stupid.
Or they knew they really f'ed up by not providing food, water and care for what could be considered an extended length of time!

For better or worse, the way things sit right now in the US, once "the government" takes you in to custody they are responsible for your well being from minute one -- no matter what the cost. And when I say cost, that means financial, social, and... The government agents/representatives are aware of this from the get go.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90611&page=1
In 1976, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that prisoners were entitled to the same medical and dental treatment as everyone else in their community. Prisons that withhold necessary care from inmates can be held liable for violating constitutional bans against cruel and unusual punishment.

By neglecting the physical well being of anyone in their custody, government agents/representatives would be in violation of "the law" -- just like those* that have crossed in this country without appropriate legal status. (*i.e. adjudicated as having done so)

ALL governments have laws and policies that effect some in a negative manner at the same time as positively effecting the majority of the rest. That's just life! Unfortunately it and government regulations are never going to be fair for everyone.

It's up to the people* to direct their representatives to create laws that will have the most balanced, positive effect on the population as a whole. (* not businesses)

Last edited:
•••
Democrats: President Trump broke campaign financing the law when he paid to women to keep quiet about sex.

Same Democrats: The money we ( congress ) paid women to keep quiet about sex isn't illegal because we used tax payer money.

When I read that, it reminded me again of the entire lopsided system. The retirement pensions and medical care congress gives themselves are much better than the laws they implement on the average taxpayer. That and voting their own salary increases. Corruption at its finest. Its the same btw outside here from the US. Sad that entrepreneurial ventures are socially frowned upon, (peer pressure never to risk losing versus a cushy no risk Govt job) I spoke the other day to an educated Psychologist and asked him why he didnt open a private practice, no interest at all he said. Security over potential independence and financial reward.

Trump even works for free, doesnt need the hassle and Dem and Rino Congress and the media try to twist and distort his hush money payment.

•••
By neglecting the physical well being of anyone in their custody, government agents/representatives would be in violation of "the law" -- just like those* that have crossed in this country without appropriate legal status. (*i.e. adjudicated as having done so)

I read the timeline, so it looks like a tragedy, not a travesty.

You oughta actually leave the US, and see the real world, and know what happens, not read the newspaper. The US taxpayer and agents goes way beyond the norm. There is no food if you get arrested in many latin american jails. Your relatives have to bring it in. Medical care? Forget it.

I had to bring soap and snacks and TP to a friend arrested and stuck awaiting deportation in immigration jail outside the US. Brutal, mixed in with drug dealers waiting to be deported. There are no charter flights for medical care.

•••
End of the year I clear my email, bookmarks. So this is just me clearing some recent political bookmarks so I can delete them and it's also a service I provide free of charge for Trump supporters who don't watch real news on a daily basis like the great, worldwide respected CNN and might have missed these.

Short version, he's in a world of shit.

Republicans, Don’t Fool Yourselves — Donald Trump Is in Serious Trouble
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018...ourselves-donald-trump-is-in-serious-trouble/

Trump lawyers seek to pause evidence collection in foreign gifts lawsuit
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n-foreign-gifts-lawsuit/ar-BBQYrjC?li=BBnb7Kz

Mounting legal threats surround Trump as nearly every organization he has led is under investigation
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d0dc091070eb

Strange real estate deal raises specter of Putin buying Trump

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/article/Did-Putin-buy-Donald-Trump-13463782.php

It's just not Mueller investigations either, some from state of NY, other. Then it'll grow next year when Dems get into the House.

Last edited:
•••
I read the timeline, so it looks like a tragedy, not a travesty.

You oughta actually leave the US, and see the real world, and know what happens, not read the newspaper. The US taxpayer and agents goes way beyond the norm. There is no food if you get arrested in many latin american jails. Your relatives have to bring it in. Medical care? Forget it.

I had to bring soap and snacks and TP to a friend arrested and stuck awaiting deportation in immigration jail outside the US. Brutal, mixed in with drug dealers waiting to be deported. There are no charter flights for medical care.
That's EXACTLY why I don't leave the US!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1lvuhm.jpg

Last edited:
•••
haha, this guy. 6 tweets today and they all backfire on him. He gets torn up in the replies.

Judge Ken Starr, former Solicitor Generel & Independent Counsel, just stated that, after two years, “there is no evidence or proof of collusion” & further that “there is no evidence that there was a campaign financing violation involving the President.” Thank you Judge. @FoxNews
10:20 AM - 16 Dec 2018
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

comments:
How the hell would Starr know what evidence Mr Mueller has accrued? He's not privy to anything the investigation has uncovered; by making such statements with ZERO knowledge, he shows himself to be the political hack we've always known him to be.

Is judge Kenny doing the investigation? NO.... carry on

Ken Starr is not part of the current special counsel investigation, so he doesn't know what he is talking about. He doesn't know the information that has not yet been made public.

I wasn't aware his opinion would be the deciding factor in the case.

DujjNytX4AADoRQ.jpg

DujoutwUYAARH1i.jpg

Starr resigns as Baylor chancellor in wake of scandal
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...s-as-Baylor-chancellor-in-wake-of-7958008.php

Last edited:
•••
I didn't watch SNL last night, so they must have went at him last night pretty good. I'll have to find the episode. Really read this tweet:

A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?
8:58 AM - 16 Dec 2018
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Getting clowned on in replies:

You’re soft as fuck

And then he adds "Collusion?" to the end of his tweet :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

#SNL plays with all the presidents, but this is the first time one has threatened to sue them because people laughed. Dr's advice: quit Oval Office, go home, take first year course in constitutional law, plan a long rest.

That’s like George Steinbrenner trying to sue “Seinfeld”

I take it you watched SNL?:xf.laugh:

Hahahahaaa!!! Ya big baby.

Imagine thinking this man exemplifies strength. I've never seen such a thinned skin, fragile, insecure man in my life. What about getting rid of political correctness?

•••
You and the rest as an Americans are paying 10k premiums for covering the electively dumb, the uninsured, the smokers, overweight and bad diet people. Do you like that? I don’t.
I don’t have kids but my 60% of my property taxes go towards schools that educate other people’s kids.
I pay mandatory auto insurance premiums and knock on wood haven’t had any tickets or so much as a minor fender bender in decades.
Lots of things my tax dollars cover that I don’t personally see gain from.
I pay homeowners insurance and (knock on wood again) only had to use it once for some minor roof damage from a storm.
It’s how the system works and I accept that. These are things that benefit everyone in general, though not always on an individual level.

And illness and accidents are largely a crapshoot. I had friends who died relatively young who didn’t have risky lifestyles. I lost a friend in 9/11 who didn’t have a risky lifestyle, yet people paying life insurance ensured that his widow and kids would be OK. I’ve paid way more into health insurance than I’ve gotten out so far, but sh*t happens. What I paid in was there for someone else when they needed it and I’m OK with that. As long as it’s there for me if and when I need it.

BUT if the costs weren’t so exorbitant, none of us would pay in as much. Hospitals bill folks outrageous things like $30 for an aspirin. One tablet. Some doctors make ridiculous markups on anything they can sell you. And what’s with the “let’s make a deal” rates for insured vs uninsured? If I’m below my deductible, my insurance company doesn’t pay the provider, I do. Yet if I walk in with no insurance and a handful of cash I’ll pay nearly twice as much? Insurance companies themselves have huge profit margins and will try to maximize profit by denying people needed care every opportunity. No justification for any of that.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Nothing to do with Trump's mess, haha. These diversion attempts don't make any of this mess go away, just bumps some posts down on a domain forum. And........

"The Paula Jones case precipitated Clinton's impeachment in the House of Representatives and the subsequent acquittal by the Senate on February 12, 1999."

Are you making the case Trump should be impeached as well? Let's not forget, Clinton was impeached. Trump took problems to another level. Making Clinton look like a choir boy.

This is really incredible when you look at it:

Trump Campaign under investigation
Trump Transition under investigation
Trump Inauguration under investigation
Trump Foundation under investigation
Trump Organization under investigation
Trump Administration under investigation

One common denominator.

Last edited:
•••
Choir boys do not let young interns suck their dick.
So quit protecting bubba....he was shit then and he is a bigger shit now.
Trump is an angel compared to bubba.

•••
•••
Choir boys do not let young interns suck their dick.
So quit protecting bubba....he was sh*t then and he is a bigger sh*t now.
Trump is an angel compared to bubba.

I said Trump is making him look like one. The bold is probably one of the more ridiculous things posted in awhile.

Child rape accusation
Cheated on all his wives, even when pregnant
First wife said he raped her, I guess when he wasn't reading the Hitler books in his nightstand
Sexualized his own kids many times
Supported a pedophile for office
Partied with and said was good friends with a pedophile and knew he had a taste for young girls
Watched a 10 year old girl going up the escalator, saying how he was going to date her one day
Walked into the dressing room of underage girls while naked
Assault allegations from like 12 women

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Trump is in a league of his own with this kind of stuff.

This is women/kids.

Then there is the business side, the racist side, the making fun of people with disabilities, POW's, screwing people and businesses over, tax cheat, living off dad, endless lying, it goes on and on. Probably missing all kinds of stuff. Forgot, his first wife said he raped her.

He's dirt. But........Trump is angel. Be real.

Corrupt democrats attacking the President and his entire administration.

Denial. And weak. Not taking any responsibility at all. Trump is the problem if you haven't figured that out yet. Look above, this "horrible person" is who you spend your time on defending on a daily basis.

Last edited:
•••
mumbles mumbles...

This is really incredible when you look at it:

Trump Campaign under investigation
Trump Transition under investigation
Trump Inauguration under investigation
Trump Foundation under investigation
Trump Organization under investigation
Trump Administration under investigation

One common denominator

•••
I said Trump is making him look like one. The bold is probably one of the more ridiculous things posted in awhile.

Child rape accusation
Cheated on all his wives, even when pregnant
First wife said he raped her, I guess when he wasn't reading the Hitler books in his nightstand
Sexualized his own kids many times
Supported a pedophile for office
Partied with and said was good friends with a pedophile and knew he had a taste for young girls
Watched a 10 year old girl going up the escalator, saying how he was going to date her one day
Walked into the dressing room of underage girls while naked
Assault allegations from like 12 women

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Trump is in a league of his own with this kind of stuff.

This is women/kids.

Then there is the business side, the racist side, the making fun of people with disabilities, POW's, screwing people and businesses over, tax cheat, living off dad, endless lying, it goes on and on. Probably missing all kinds of stuff. Forgot, his first wife said he raped her.

He's dirt. But........Trump is angel. Be real.

Denial. And weak. Not taking any responsibility at all. Trump is the problem if you haven't figured that out yet. Look above, this "horrible person" is who you spend your time on defending on a daily basis.

You hating Trump doesn't mean anything neither does it take anything away from him. He is still by far the best thing to happen to America in recent years. Thank God we have a man like him who's willing to take all the dirty shots from the Deep States.

Trust me, the entire America is with him as you'll find out once again in 2020.

Last edited:
•••
You hating Trump does means nothing and takes nothing away from him. He is still by far the best thing to happen to America in recent years. Thank God we have a man like him who's willing to take all the dirty shots from the Deep States.

Trust me, the entire America is with him as you'll find out once again in 2020.

lol, Deep states. And you're not even in this country, you're in Nigeria.

Last edited:
•••
So if a drug dealer (the "rattor") rats out another drug dealer (the "rattee"), does that negate the illegal activity of the "rattee"?

•••
So if a drug dealer (the "rattor") rats out another drug dealer (the "rattee"), does that negate the illegal activity of the "rattee"?

They don't understand or they do and they're desperate, try to divert or make excuses. I tried to simplify it, something along the same lines before:

No, they actually went thru it. See link I posted.

And again, when stuff like this comes up and it seems to be happening a lot with this administration, you bringing up other instances, doesn't excuse the current one.

Bob robbed a bank.

mr-x points out years ago, Tom robbed a bank.

everybody has to point out to mr-x, robbing a bank is bad and that Tom robbing a bank years ago, doesn't make Bob robbing a bank ok.

Things little kids can understand, things mr-x struggles with.

Clinton got a bj or Paula Jones, has nothing to do with all the stuff I posted about Trump.

Last edited:
•••
...Trust me, the entire America is with him...
Yeah, no...
...you'll find out once again in 2020.
Just because a candidate can get more people to vote for him/her than any other candidate can doesn't mean they are the people's choice. If Candidate A gets 40% of the votes and 4 others get 15% each, it means that 60% of the voter agreed that Candidate A WASN'T the best choice for the position.

But you could be right about him winning a second term. Both parties are divisive, just in different ways.

The Dem's spend way too much time telling people they are wrong in everything they think and do. Plus they'll likely have too many candidates with too many competing agendas which will cause too many to opt out of voting once a final candidate is chosen.

To me, the T-man's appeal to others is that he's telling them they are just fine as they are and things can be the way they used to be. Of course the latter isn't possible, but people want to believe it is.

My 2 cents...

Last edited:
•••
1_1_1r_pjr13b5H7e1wob7pj_540.jpg

And funny how some here are trying their damn best to make bubba look good.
Or the last guy in office.
I do get amused by some of the stuff posted by those people.

•••
they're desperate, try to divert or make excuses.

Trump is President now. How come you're not posting about his issues? It's 2018. What you post about Hillary, Bill, Obama etc. doesn't change a thing with Trump and his world falling apart.

1_1_1r_pjr13b5H7e1wob7pj_540.jpg

And funny how some here are trying their damn best to make bubba look good.
Or the last guy in office.
I do get amused by some of the stuff posted by those people.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back