Finteza

The NP's Official USA Political Thread

Located in The Break Room started by lennco, Jul 20, 2012.

Replies:
Views:

?

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

1. Both Parties

160 vote(s)
    49.5%
  2. Neither Party

28 vote(s)
    8.7%
  3. Democrats

58 vote(s)
    18.0%
  4. Republicans

77 vote(s)
    23.8%
Total: 323 vote(s)
  1. offthehandle

offthehandle . Gold Account VIP

The damn news media. 3 days of this crap. Now all show the hearse again for the 10th time these days flipping channels, less coverage on the Puerto Rico Hurricane that his hearse. Meanwhile, the real news should be the DOW was down to 24,400, much more important for working tax paying people whose life savings are evaporating.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. offthehandle

Michelle can’t locate her diamond necklace and Bill and Hillary are protecting the cash hidden in their suit breast pocket and neither has a heart anyway. The Carters are a bit slow, they always were.

upload_2018-12-6_11-42-34.jpeg

3. mr-x

mr-x Acme Domains Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Too soon but lol.

Jimmy Carter is 94 years old!! He looks amazing. I hate his politics but love him. He's a good guy.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  4. offthehandle

Facebook claims their own emails are misleading!!!! Ha lmaorotf

More than controversial, its a breach of trust. I deleted several apps due to this behavior. Scraping and Collecting SMS and Voice logs was a new “feature” of one of the Android updates. The real Collusion is among all FANG tech companies.

“It also said Facebook knew that an update to its Android mobile app phone system—which enabled the Facebook app to collect user call logs—would be controversial.”

https://phys.org/news/2018-12-uk-parliament-internal-facebook-documents.html

And Australia Gov wants open access to encrypted messages. Worldwide?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/06/world/australia/encryption-bill-nauru.html

Meanwhile Tim Cook wants to shut down free speech. Worldwide? Is he head of Big Brother Silicon Valley Inc?

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/04/tim-cook-free-speech-hate/

5. offthehandle

6. enlytend

enlytend Moderator, NamePros Moderator Gold Account VIP Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

Even more impressive when you realize he’s 94. May not have been the most memorable President, but he’s a good guy and his heart is in the right place.

7. iowadawg

iowadawg WHO CARES? VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

[​IMG]

If only everyone thought like he does!

8. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

What Hypocrisy?… Hey Tim Cook: Apple Is Banning “Hate Speech” but “F*ck White People” and “Suck My D*ck Hoe” Are OK?
    [​IMG]
    Cook was speaking at the former human rights group, the Anti-Defamation League. At one time the group defended Israel and Jewish causes. Today the ADL just trashes conservatives.

The ADL today refuses to defend Jewish reporter Laura Loomer after she attacked a Muslim lawmaker who supporters female genital mutilation.
    The ADL will not stand up for Laura.

While liberals like Tim Cook and the ADL continue to block, attack and shadow-ban conservatives — Meanwhile, filthy rap songs are still allowed and promoted by Apple.

The “F*ck white People” and popular “Suck my d*ck hoe” rap songs by Auntie AJ are still for sale on Apple.

[​IMG]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-fck-white-people-and-suck-my-dck-hoe-are-ok/

9. johname

johname Planet Futbol VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

10. JB Lions

JB Lions Santa Hat Connoisseur VIP

Donnie was just happy somebody finally invited him to one of these events.

Today, while Bush is still getting buried, he's onto to more important things:

Without the phony Russia Witch Hunt, and with all that we have accomplished in the last almost two years (Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judge’s, Military, Vets, etc.) my approval rating would be at 75% rather than the 50% just reported by Rasmussen. It’s called Presidential Harassment!
    10:17 AM - 6 Dec 2018
    Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

------------------------------
    Carter, not the best President but he is a good man. My brother met him twice. Once on a Habitat for Humanity project, then on a plane from Atlanta to Joburg

Attached Files:

11. mr-x

Laughing at liberal politicos mad a father made his daughter walk to school for bullying other kids on the bus. I started walking 2 miles to school in the 1st grade. No one worried because EVERY kid in the neighborhood walked to school.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  12. mr-x

13. TestCase

TestCase Note: Doesn't play well with others. VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

WTF?!?!?

OK, it's official -- I have been TRIGGERED!!!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...ld-outside-gayle-king-cbs-morning/2224631002/

As long as Dino is part of the duet, I consider it one of the classic Christmas songs of all time!

I'm seriously beginning to question the sanity of this country in general. Way too much PC groupthink going on...

(vvvv *** Re. Below *** vvvvv -- Honestly Gilsan, I've been of this mind for a very LONG time. My perspective may just be a bit different than yours and others here.)

14. GILSAN

Exactly what a handful of us have been talking about for a very long time in this thread!

15. JB Lions

JB Lions Santa Hat Connoisseur VIP

Tucker Carlson says Trump is ‘not capable’ and hasn’t kept his promises

"Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson set straight any misinformation concerning his views on President Trump: “I don’t think he’s capable,” he said during an interview on Tuesday.

Carlson said he cannot stand Trump’s self-aggrandizement and boasting. Then, when asked whether Trump has kept his promises, the usually quick-witted and long-winded Carlson had just one word: “No.”

“His chief promises were that he would build the wall, defund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn’t done any of those things,” Carlson said, adding that those goals were probably lost causes. Trump, he said, doesn’t understand the system, and his own agencies don’t support him.

“He knows very little about the legislative process, hasn’t learned anything, hasn’t surrounded himself with people that can get it done, hasn’t done all the things you need to do, so it’s mostly his fault that he hasn’t achieved those things,” he added."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...asn’t-kept-his-promises/ar-BBQB8Vd?li=BBnbfcL

16. GILSAN

17. Domainace

Domainace Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

A disgrace that. Meanwhile, JB is probably chanting "we are not a police state, we are not a police state..."

18. .X.

.X. NameFeature.com Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Agreed, he is a one track mind turd sniffer.

Don Lemon has been going at before the election even took place, you would think he would figure, it is only a 4 year term and chill out a bit

19. johname

You might have gotten Kennedy and Maddow mixed up lol

[​IMG] [​IMG]

20. .X.

I can believe it.

I have been to jail 4 times , all misdemeanor charges, no felonies, in my 30’s I went to jail, couldn’t afford to pay the bond, sat in that f*cker for 23 days, ate green baloney for breakfast, it sucked. Haven’t been back since I was 42, and don’t ever plan on going back.

21. .X.

22. johname

If you can't find it didnt happen. All that election night stuff on youtude

23. .X.

I recanted on the Kennedy stuff, until I can find the footage, I am on my cell phone right now, but I will put in all kinds of search terms and see if I can find it on youtube

24. GILSAN

While you try and find that video... entertain yourself by watching some salty, bitter Liberal tears at Election night 2016...

25. .X.

Maddow, I can’t think of one good thing I can say about her, news trash is about the best I can do

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!