IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
I don think this is a good investment

•••
Picked up a drop -

SMSCOUPONING.COM

Cheers

I don think this is a good investment

Already had 6 sales and FX had about 3

I think the key is to play smart and to stick with the .com's, we all know a domain is a lottery ticket, personally I have sold 6 that have been drops so I know I'm doing something kinda right and as many of us have said before on this forum, this is only the beginning of people paying with mobile.

•••
MrCurly,

I sent you a PM sir.

•••
We all know the potential of mobile wallet or mobile payments...I'm selling in a bundle.
Mobilewallet.tv
Mobilewallets.tv
Mobilepayment.tv
Mobilepayments.tv
Mobilemoney.tv

Taking offers

•••
Last edited:
•••
I saw an advertisement today on an EFTPOS machine encouraging people to try "contactless" cards. To me, that seems like the most clumsy of all the NFC terminology.

•••
I saw an advertisement today on an EFTPOS machine encouraging people to try "contactless" cards. To me, that seems like the most clumsy of all the NFC terminology.

I saw an advertisement too with Kevin Bacon in saying everyone will be buying pork scratchings with their phone soon using the new "contactless" tech on the new 4g "ee" network here in the Uk.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Just found it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IdlSHI1CMk"]EE - our first ever TV ad, starring Kevin Bacon - YouTube[/ame]

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

This is being marked as a stepping stone, getting people to use contactless tech, the transition to then use your mobile contactlessly will be effortless with the bonus of loyalty rewards stored inside your wallet.

Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
60 pages of wasting your money and just charging up your credit cards/ tapbankruptcy more like it

Last edited:
•••
60 pages of wasting your money and just charging up your credit cards/ tapbankruptcy more like it

Bit slow to the game were you, never mind

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Interesting info about mobile and big data

As people navigate through their day, they're also leaving behind massive amounts of digital information. Every online and offline touchpoint generates additional transactional data about a consumer's preferences and purchase behavior. Until recently, it has been very difficult and cost prohibitive to extract actionable information from these transactions because much of this data was either unstructured and therefore inaccessible, or it resides in proprietary databases

http://www.screenmediadaily.com/mar...ear-field-ultrasonic-audio-cues-0629914.shtml

•••
Who just reg'd

NFCBIGDATA.COM

•••
Just watched GetCashNow.com sell for $8,115 at GD's expiring auction.

:)

•••
Used the ATM today which was brought to me by "Cardtronics. " Reminded me that I regged walletronics a few months back. Probably lost money but worth a $8 shot :imho:

•••
Well, I'm pissed >:(

A week ago I won a great wallet domain for $151
MegaWallet.com

And this morning a week later the guy renewed it.....Doh!

He basically waited 40 days to renew it, so now I have to wait for a refund.
Nice way to start the week :(

•••

MegaWallet.com

Unlucky mate, nice name too.

•••

MegaWallet.com

FYI, you were bidding against me B-)

•••
FYI, you were bidding against me B-)

And now neither one of us gets it :(

Were you bidder 1?
That was who I was really bidding against, 28 bids.

•••
And now neither one of us gets it :(

Were you bidder 1?
That was who I was really bidding against, 28 bids.

Yes I was bidder 1. I took it to about $150 and bailed out.

•••
Yes I was bidder 1. I took it to about $150 and bailed out.

You were a fierce competitor, hats off to you ;)

Actually I am glad you told me that, sometimes you wonder if that is just GD automatically bidding against you trying to bid you up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back