IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just reg'd my only NFC domain: NFCBookings.com

Not quite sure if it will ever prove to mean anything!

Matt

•••
I just reg'd my only NFC domain: NFCBookings.com

Not quite sure if it will ever prove to mean anything!

Matt

Hi Matt,
Welcome to this topic.

I also owned NFCBooking.com some months ago.

•••
:hi:
Hi Matt,
Welcome to this topic.

I also owned NFCBooking.com some months ago.

Thanks Brian, just wondering, did you let it drop or did you sell it?

•••
I want to sell my mobilewallet.mobi and mobilewallets.mobi for just $1000

For renewals
:hehe:

•••
you guys need to be reaching out to endusers to sell these.

•••
•••
•••
Hi all,

After sorting out some important personal issues I am coming out of retirement, lol!

Lots of happenings in the world of Wallet regarding news, I wont bore everyone with links but things are starting to heat up with Isis Mobile Wallet, also Google Wallet has some big news coming soon, trust me.

I have had 2 offers via sedo for MobileWallet.net since my last post and an offer for OnlineWallet.com through email which I am still negotiating.

I have Caught -

e-wallets (com)

Also caught 3 other nice ones, will let you know 26th if your interested.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
Nice to see you back ;) I knew you wouldn't quit, considering all the great domains you own.

Hi all,

After sorting out some important personal issues I am coming out of retirement, lol!

Lots of happenings in the world of Wallet regarding news, I wont bore everyone with links but things are starting to heat up with Isis Mobile Wallet, also Google Wallet has some big news coming soon, trust me.

I have had 2 offers via sedo for MobileWallet.net since my last post and an offer for OnlineWallet.com through email which I am still negotiating.

I have Caught -

e-wallets.com

Also caught 3 other nice ones, will let you know 26th if your interested.

Cheers

•••
Nice to see you back ;) I knew you wouldn't quit, considering all the great domains you own.

I did have to sort something very important out which made domaining less important, all sorted now and I can kind of carry on domaining! :)

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

just noticed a sale via sedo -

mobicash.net - 3,800 EUR

Great price for a .net in this niche.

Thought I'd have a go and just Reg'd

MobiDollar.com

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
Looks like touchtopay.com sold on sedo for $750 this week (not mine)

although I do own some touch names.
nfctouchpad.com
nfctouchpay.com
nfctouchtags.com
touch2access.com
touch2chat.com
touch2download.com
touch2find.com
touch2follow.com
touch2gamble.com
touch2hear.com
touch2it.com
touch2join.com
touch2meet.com
touch2nfc.com
touch2open.com
touch2phone.com
touch2purchase.com
touch2tag.com
touch2unlock.com
touch2wallet.com
touch2you.com
touchhere2.com
touchhereto.com
touchmenfc.com
touchtobet.com
touchtodial.com
touchtodownload.com
touchtofollow.com
touchtogamble.com
touchtogive.com
touchtoit.com
touchtolike.com
touchtomove.com
touchtoopen.com
touchtophone.com
touchtosell.com
touchtowallet.com
touchtoyou.com

•••
"Why won't people ditch their wallets already?"

Google has ambitious plans for Google Wallet, a mobile-based payments service exclusive to Android phones that has the ability to receive real-time offers and coupons from nearby stores. Google Wallet product managers say the app, which launched in September 2011, will eventually be more than just a wallet: It will provide I.D. verification so people can check in for a flight, download virtual boarding passes, and even keep their driver's licenses on their phones. Google declined to say when these features would become available.

But few people appear willing to give up their cash and credit cards anytime soon. Nick Holland, the Yankee Group analyst, says that "there is near zero demand from consumers." (Google, for its part, doesn't release details on how many people have shown interest in the wallet.) Consumers don't need mobile wallet services, argues Anuj Nayar, senior director of global communications at PayPal, the online-payment unit of eBay, and a competitor in the mobile-payments space. "Mobile wallets don't solve any customer pain points by themselves," he says. "They don't offer intrinsic advantages over swiping a credit card or heaven forbid, paying cash."

Currently, Google Wallet is supported by just 25 national retailers nationwide to make payments and apply coupons but, according to a Google spokeswoman, it also works in 200,000 "points of purchase" terminals nationwide.

http://www.smartmoney.com/spend/tec...6878258/?cid=djem_sm_dailyviews_h#articleTabs

•••
"Why won't people ditch their wallets already?"

Nick Holland, the Yankee Group analyst, says that "there is near zero demand from consumers."

Consumers don't need mobile wallet services, argues Anuj Nayar, senior director of global communications at PayPal, "Mobile wallets don't solve any customer pain points by themselves," he says. "They don't offer intrinsic advantages over swiping a credit card or heaven forbid, paying cash."

Nick Holland is branding himself a "Mobile Payment Expert" acording to his linkedin account, then says "there is near zero demand for consumers" ???? Great advertisement for himself, lol.- http://www.linkedin.com/in/nickholland/fr

Anuj Nayar doesnt mind that paypal is called a Digital Wallet not a mobile one -

Anuj Nayar said:
do not call PayPal a mobile payments or mobile wallet company – just call us PayPal. I will even settle for digital wallet
http://techcrunch.com/2012/10/12/paypal-do-not-call-us-a-mobile-payments-company/

Some of us have Mobile Wallet domains and some have Digital Wallet domains and nearly all of us have Wallet names which is probably the best to have considering Virtual Wallets and Online Wallets are also everywhere.

I have managed to get my portfolio down to about 100 which I am happy about. I am getting offers so I know I am playing in the right park and like others have said this is only the begining in this niche and things will get better regarding sales as public awareness grows.

All good!

Cheers

P.S. Who ever it may be, thank you for the offer I received on OnlineWallet via sedo this morning, a few more zeros and you can have it.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Puut Technologies introduces next generation wallet - Puut wallet

http://avisen.dk/ritzauinfo/puut-technologies-introduces-next-generation-digital_190303.aspx

U.S. Bank pockets new digital wallet

http://www.startribune.com/business/175505371.html?refer=y

Infibeam Presents Wallet Offer for The 'Aam Aadmi'

http://ecommwire.com/?id=142293&keys=wallet-offers-exclusive-shopping-offers-infibeam-wallet-offers

Last edited:
•••
Gartner Identifies the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2013
http://www.mobiletechnews.com/info/2012/10/24/110119.html

I liked what it had to say about the "internet of things" so I picked up

IotApplications.com
IotInternetOfThings.com
IotNfc.com
IotTechnology.com
NfcIot.com
NfcInternetOfThings.com

There are 11 pages of "Iot" names already listed on sedo. But I did notice some others like IotPhones.com and IotSensors.com were available to register. Both could be good names in the future because the internet of things will function mostly with phones touching sensors.

Last edited:
•••
Just landed in my account -

* MultiPurse.com

Probably one of my best brandables.

Just noticed - www.multiwallet.com - could do something similar!

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
Just got Contactlesswallets.com !

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

Also

PayWallets.com

NfcCellphone.com

•••
Just got Contactlesswallets.com !

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

Also

PayWallets.com

NfcCellphone.com

They were all mine 2 weeks ago. Good luck with them.

There is more available to reg if you look around.

Cheers

•••
Cheers mrcurly i thought there were some really good names on the drop for a change!

Have you still got a website with all your wallet domains on?

What are you doing with Wickednames anything to do with mobile wallets etc

Cheers Tony

•••
Hi Tony,

I am currently building WickedName.com and will be including all my mobile payment domains ect....

I like to have a change every couple of months with a new site, so I have retired WalletDomains.com for now.

WalletExpert.com

Cheers

•••
Hi Tony,

I am currently building WickedName.com and will be including all my mobile payment domains ect....

I like to have a change every couple of months with a new site, so I have retired WalletDomains.com for now.

WalletExpert.com

Cheers

Like the name Walletexpert.com good luck with it,

Good idea with the website, it's good to have them listed on a site,mobile wallets/payments just seem to be getting bigger and bigger,I still get offers but most are to low at the moment, I am holding out for bigger sales. I am thinking of putting prices next to some of the mobile payment domains with make offer next to them, That way people can get the kind of price range I'm looking for, what do you think?
Cheers

•••
Tony,

To be honest with you I am always up and down with regards to putting prices next to domains. I think it always depends on your financial situation that makes you accept or decline offers, do you want a fixed price say $2,995 or would you be happy with a $500 - $1,500 offer ?. Right now I am happy with my portfolio and I am happy to list them inviting offers, remember a couple of good $500 - $1,500 sales can buy you a nice aftermarket domain in this niche. This market is growing and will only go from strength to strength with the acceptance of this tech. I am no expert and this is only my opinion so take on board what you will.

Cheers

•••
Cheers Mrcurly for the advice it makes sense, I seem to get company's interested in a domain name then ask me what kind of price i had in mind i reply with a xxxx figure and then don't hear back 70% of the time.

When this happens is it best to wait it out or come back with a lower price for them etc.

Cheers

•••
Tony,

Coming back with a lower price say $800 after telling them you want $2,500 straight away will make you look desperate and eager to sell putting the ball in their court. I will show you one of my recent enquiries for one of my domains -

BUYER

Hi Stuart,

Would you be interested in selling xxxxxxx.com for $700? Please let me know.

Thank you,

xxxxxx

ME

Hi,

Thank you for the $700 offer.

The domain XXXXXXX.com is up for sale but I am looking higher offers.

I have already turned down $x,xxx offers.

Regards,

BUYER

Hi Stuart,

Thank you. What is the final selling price?

Thank you,

XXXXXX

ME

Hi xxxx,

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I do not have a final selling price, but if you wish to make another offer that would be great.

I am a reasonable guy when it comes to selling domains and I will respond to all offers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

There are more comments but this will give you a picture of how I work on getting a nice price without scaring the buyer off.

Cheers

•••
Cheers Stuart,

That was really useful,
Thanks for all your good advice have a good one!
and good luck doing your website!

•••
Cheers Stuart,

That was really useful,
Thanks for all your good advice have a good one!
and good luck doing your website!

No worries, there are other and maybe better ways to tackle emails but when I have always replied with a fixed price of £x,xxx the discussion has ended. The potential buyer will then wait for another email from you containing the words "are you still interested" and from then on they can offer what they want.

Cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back