Dynadot

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who just reg'd

NFCBIGDATA.COM

I thought of this name when it was still available. Promised myself I'd limit my BD names to two, and let it go.

•••
MobilePaymart.Com
MobileBackupPower.Com
MobilePaymentsHelp.Com
MobilePaymentHelp.Com
MobileShoppingWall/s.Com
MobileWalletCompany.Com
MobileRevenueStream.Com
WalletMobilePayment/s.Com
MidCoreMobileGaming.Com
MobilePaymentsCenter.Com
WirelessMobileCharging.Com
MobileNetworkBackupPower.Com
MobileGamblingAtlanticCity.Com

•••
Sold

Tap2Save.com - $300

Not life changing but half of an ipad. :)

Cheers

•••
Looks like people holding these mobile-related domains are in for a long game - it is all moving really slowly

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/appsblog/2012/nov/21/mobile-payments-ovum-weve-foursquare

"3% of those 7,000 surveyed ranked mobile banking as one of their most popular apps. Things like shopping, price comparisons and auctions scored 1%, and mobile wallets was actually under 1%," said Zoller, who noted that the mobile industry has a lot more work to do on making these technologies popular.

"We need to tell people about this stuff, make them aware that it's actually there, and convince them that it's more convenient, it's easier, and that it gives value compared to the existing payment mechanisms that they have. We need to do all this, we're not doing it very well, and instead we're just confusing them… For the consumer, this is doing their head in."

There are dozens of companies pushing mobile payments technology in various forms in 2012...

•••
•••
Picked this one up last week,
CSwiper.png

:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I saw Payment.mobi sold for EUR 10,000

Not sure if its related to NFC but it could be

•••
•••
•••
•••
First NFC vending machines launched in USA

http://www.mobile-ent.biz/news/read/nfc-vending-machines-arrive-in-the-us/020018

To accept the Isis Mobile Wallet, vending operators will need to install USAT’s NFC-enabled technology and display the requisite signage typical for other payment networks.

“By working with USAT, we look forward to expanding the growing list of places where consumers can use the Isis Mobile Wallet,” added Jim Stapleton, chief sales officer, Isis. “Consumers can look forward to the added convenience of tapping to pay at vending machines throughout Austin and Salt Lake City.”

•••
• MOBILTISING(.)com
*Mobile Advertising Brandable

- - - - - - -

Also added:

• MobilePaymentProviders(.)com

•••
•••
•••
•••
i've scanned this string a ton of times - never been available - apparently someone let this drop.. i don't know how i missed it when it did either.. but luckily i rescanned - Thank You!

• Smart mCommerce (.) com

so i had to grab the full version and lock this string up:

• Smart Mobile Commerce (.) com

•••
Have had a couple of enquiries now in regards to NearFieldPayment.com and a couple low $xxx offers but I feel it's worth more. What do you all think?

•••
Have had a couple of enquiries now in regards to NearFieldPayment.com and a couple low $xxx offers but I feel it's worth more. What do you all think?

I think it is one of the better "Near Field" + Keyword names out there. I really like these types of nfc names and I have a bunch of them.

I think mid $xxx is what its probably worth right now but could be mid $x,xxx or higher in 2015+. If people are willing to take a chance on it right now at low $xxx they are probably thinking the same thing.

If it were mine I would be holding out until the market catches up with the name.

•••
.com

@@@ edit

Last edited:
•••
The last month onwallet.com has had over 100 Whois searches. Just thought I'd share because it took me by surprise!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back