Dynadot

The New Skin of NP is Horrible !!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Suprised me that there evev don't have a section to post members suggestions and feebacks.

This maybe NOT the right section for this topic but can not find a better one. I am not an aggresive guy but I can not keep silent this tome

The New Skin of NP is Horrible !!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bottom left, choose your theme.

Thread moved.

•••
I dont know why everyone's hating it, I actullay love it, the only thing that puts me off it is that theres no background.

•••
The new theme is fantastic. I love it

•••
Count me in the I hate it group.
Looks to plain to me. Like someone couldn't afford a desgn.

•••
I like it, sorry, but appart from the Live Chat link been removed, its not bad.

However, I do still prefer the old one :P

Sean

•••
Some people I think don't like this new NP theme because they look too plain and simple. But if this community portrays a professional business site, then this theme is the best and most appropriate.

•••
i feel this skin is a bit empty, like someone forgot to add css code for some colors,
like it miss some of the basic colors

•••
Count me in the I hate it group.
Looks to plain to me. Like someone couldn't afford a desgn.
Don't like, don't use it. Couldn't afford a design? You have to be kidding.

As far as people thinking it's "plain", take a hint from the name of the theme: "Clean".

Just because it isn't all flashy and "Web 2.0" doesn't mean it can't be seen as professional.

•••
I myself like the theme... though i most of the time prefer the red white blue one... :)
by the way i think this one loads faster :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back