Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
pleased to see a nnn.me on auction

•••
pleased to see a nnn.me on auction
There'a a website 140online.com, the language is arabic, so i think this number is definitely important.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
.Me for Sale

Looking for offers on these premium names::tu:

affair.me
arise.me
asset.me
bellevue.me
bucket.me
built.me
cable.me
concept.me
day.me
dice.me
dip.me
females.me
icq.me
idate.me
payout.me
privacy.me
renewal.me
til.me
vibrator.me
pokerpass.me
barcelona.me
solarcar.me
LUCRATIVE.ME
NUTRITIONISTS.ME
BANKAUCTIONS.ME
BANKAUCTION.ME
DOMAINCAPITAL.ME
expired.me
sharephoto.me
silent.me
TRUMPF.ME
visitor.me
SUSHIRESTAURANTS.ME
bars.me
your.me
creditfor.me
doyouknow.me
slh.me
pup.me

•••
•••
Anybody know how many premium LLL.me left?

Thanks!

There are plenty "left"... but only in the aftermarket (i.e. SEDO, TDNAM, eBay, etc...)

Rob

•••
I got:
Negociando.me (Dealing.me) Spanish Translation

•••
im vain what can i say :sold:

the url is an adult one so can't post and visitors must be at leat 18
its a p*rn engine basically
but the bloke who owns it has turned it from standing start to 8k alexa in a matter of months

go to p*rnme then add extension we're talking about

mods; feel free to remove/edit my post if you deem inappropriate.

Sex sells no matter what extension! :sold:

•••
.ME Prime Time TV Commercial!!

Hi Everyone!

I'm watching American Idol final show right now on a Canadian network. So far the same commercial has appeared twice during the commercial breaks this evening. This in my opinion is PRIME TIME and is probably only second to the Super Bowl.

It is a political commercial, which is actually slamming this guy.. but the website that they ask you to go to is..

Ignatieff.me

It is the first .ME address that I have seen on tv. It appears that it was reg'd through Facebook.

Saucey :)

•••
Hmm...didn't know facebook registers domains?! :)

•••
Just picked up:

619.me & 858.me

Southern & northern San Diego county area codes I believe

•••
just won the coolest domain ever.. Toni.me..

but got no real use for it...

"hope you guess my name"

•••
Just picked up TUX.me for cheap in their current auction -- pretty nice name, I'd say...

•••
Thats good to see Saucey thanks for the report (rep) added :) Saw one on a van in Edinburgh, Scotland the other day propertyservices. me Obviously not the same publicity but good to see locally.

For those of you who have not checked out the auction Tweet dot Me is currently at $8015 (certainly not me)

Last edited:
•••
Nice job dag, $75 is a great price!

•••
just got LIBRARY.me @ $75/- over 1.3 billion searches :)

•••
Thats good to see Saucey thanks for the report (rep) added :) Saw one on a van in Edinburgh, Scotland the other day propertyservices. me Obviously not the same publicity but good to see locally.

Just won recruitment.me which I'm happy with. :)

For those of you who have not checked out the auction Tweet dot Me is currently at $8015 (certainly not me)

Like the old saying goes..Any publicity is GOOD publicity! Whether it's on TV or the side of a van, it all helps! :)

Congrats on Recruitment.me!

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

just got LIBRARY.me @ $75/- over 1.3 billion searches :)

WOW! Nice catch! :gn:

•••
•••
•••
All these are registry owned names right?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back